Back to Top!

Rant Things people do that effing irk me; what irks you?

Relax and talk about anything in general
kpopfanatic93
Post Jul 20, 2013 @ 5:20 pm

Things that irk me:

SHOW SPOILER - when people put ice in their milk

- Bandwagon ( on anything)

- Anti a group/artist etc. ( why do you waste your time hating on a group/artist? I just don't get that)

-Ignorance.

-Those people who say “You aren't a true fan if you don’t support everything your bias does". I will support my bias to a certain point but if I disagree with their actions are what they said I have the right to do so

-Kids who tease dogs through a fence. << My nephews did this once when I was picking them up from school ( we walked) and the dog jumped over the fence, Luckily I'm a dog whisperer or else shit would have went down that day.

-People who sit next to me on public transportation even when there are other seats available. ( Happens to me more often than it should) I usually just pretend I;m getting off at a stop and sit somewhere else....

- Noisy eaters. ( There is always that one person! especially during a test, I just want to punch you in the face)

-Students who prolong class by asking the most inane questions. ( OMFG! THIS happens every year. )

-Whenever anyone says "Ya, know what I'm sayin"....

-speaking on the Phone in the (college) library/ OR listen to their music REALLY loudly in the (college) library even though there is a sign that says no to; and I'm just sitting there like =.='

-People that interrupt you when your telling a story and then they continue to tell you their story and then ask you in an uninterested tone to continue on with your story when they are finished talking.

-Not washing hands after using the bathroom.<< This happened alot last semester (girls washroom) gawd some girls are gross

-Someone standing over my shoulder reading the computer screen. << the reason why I don't use my schools' computers

-When you're eating candy and someone asks if they can have a red one. << judging you.

-Chasing after a ping pong ball. <<< WTF are you a ninja or something?

-People who call but don't leave a message. << My brother does this ALL the time. =.=

-Wasting food, like when a person takes a full plateful of food and then eat two bites. <<< my nephews do this...but then they start to cry because I won't buy them ice cream at Sonic.

-People who don't vote and then complain about the results.

-People who try to talk to you when you are going to the bathroom.

Block B, EXO,U-KISS Dongho you will be missed,TINY-G,Crayon Pop,2EYES,SPICA,9muses,Rainbow,100%,BIGBANG
Yoo Jiae,Ailee, IU, and2NE1 + SNSD =SONEJACK 4 Ever[/center][/size]
snapcackle
Post Jul 20, 2013 @ 5:21 pm

That list would be too long.

SassyFruitCake
Post Jul 20, 2013 @ 5:22 pm

I hate it when people I hate breathe.

elfishfan
Post Jul 20, 2013 @ 5:23 pm

a lot of things
but the main one
wHEN PPL DON'T CLOSE THE DOOR
>:(
u just gotta move the door and boom ur done its shut so simple but no u dont wanna do that so u leave it open like the piece of shit u r

karutamral
Post Jul 20, 2013 @ 5:24 pm

cupcakes

amheo
Post Jul 20, 2013 @ 5:25 pm

Being racist.
I really can't think of much that annoys me more than that.

they are dangerous stay away while u can
huhlo
Post Jul 20, 2013 @ 5:25 pm

wow is this going to be a long list
SHOW SPOILER

FaceFucked
Post Jul 20, 2013 @ 5:26 pm

People who spit,

People who can't shut the fuck up and let shit be (ie someone is in a fight, ignorant shit is being said, yet they continue to argue)

People who hate kids

People who yell/argue in front of kids

People who drive like lunatics by me when I am walking my little dude (THOSE ASSHOLES NEED TO FUCKING DIE)

etc, etc, etc

Krazymonkey
Post Jul 20, 2013 @ 5:30 pm

huhlo wrote:wow is this going to be a long list
SHOW SPOILER

Yeah..uh-huh I know what you mean. I hate those things with burning passion. *DROOLS*

kurumi
Post Jul 20, 2013 @ 5:30 pm

SassyFruitCake wrote:I hate it when people I hate breathe.

shouldnt you be more considerate then and stop taking up air jeez

u-gay
funnyguy69
Post Jul 20, 2013 @ 5:31 pm

mostly just republicans irk me when they talk about government policies
everything else I can handle, but not that

huhlo
Post Jul 20, 2013 @ 5:31 pm

Krazymonkey wrote:
SHOW SPOILER

Yeah..uh-huh I know what you mean. I hate those things with burning passion. *DROOLS*

Best gif in existence.

Krazymonkey
Post Jul 20, 2013 @ 5:34 pm

huhlo wrote:
Krazymonkey wrote:
SHOW SPOILER

Best gif in existence.

Bless the camera person.

huhlo
Post Jul 20, 2013 @ 5:35 pm

Krazymonkey wrote:
huhlo wrote:
Krazymonkey wrote:Yeah..uh-huh I know what you mean. I hate those things with burning passion. *DROOLS*

Best gif in existence.[/spoiler]

Bless the camera person.

I'm still pissed they didn't zoom in all the way.