Back to Top!

Random This is so interesting

Relax and talk about anything in general
doyouwannabe
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 6:56 am

I am so bored, I went on Wikipedia and learnt about the game 'tag' (also known as tip, tig, tiggy, dobby, dob, it or chasey).
Did you know the skills required include:
Running
Stalking
Hiding
Observation

I used to just refuse to play, I hated running.
It's also dangerous.
In 2008, a 10 year old boy died from brain injuries after falling onto a metal pole (how did that even happen?)
In 2004, a 13 year old boy ran into a lunch lady at school and left her paralyzed. She tried to sue and she lost.

Apparently the game causes self-esteem issues and encourages bullying.

However, the US association for sport and physical education said it was okay if the teachers modified the rules (no 'tag backs', lasers instead of using your hand - which just encourages cheating imo but whatever, supervised tag only, or butterfly tagging where you must lightly tap the person's shoulder or back.)
The UK government encouraged tag in 2008 (seriously, after pole boy happened?!) because children are overprotected.

I'M BORED. HELP ME.

SassyFruitCake
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 6:58 am

doyouwannabe wrote:I am so bored, I went on Wikipedia and learnt about the game 'tag' (also known as tip, tig, tiggy, dobby, dob, it or chasey).
Did you know the skills required include:
Running
Stalking
Hiding
Observation

I used to just refuse to play, I hated running.
It's also dangerous.
In 2008, a 10 year old boy died from brain injuries after falling onto a metal pole (how did that even happen?)
In 2004, a 13 year old boy ran into a lunch lady at school and left her paralyzed. She tried to sue and she lost.

Apparently the game causes self-esteem issues and encourages bullying.

However, the US association for sport and physical education said it was okay if the teachers modified the rules (no 'tag backs', lasers instead of using your hand - which just encourages cheating imo but whatever, supervised tag only, or butterfly tagging where you must lightly tap the person's shoulder or back.)
The UK government encouraged tag in 2008 (seriously, after pole boy happened?!) because children are overprotected.

I'M BORED. HELP ME.

The UK government support child abuse and make me go to school fuck them and fuck the police.
But omg who knew tag could be so violent? :sad:

doyouwannabe
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 7:01 am

SassyFruitCake wrote:The UK government support child abuse and make me go to school fuck them and fuck the police.

They made me go to school too. Stupidheads.
I know?! The worst that ever happened when I was at school was that I used to pretend to hurt my ankle and then run away and hide so I wouldn't have to play.

SassyFruitCake
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 7:03 am

doyouwannabe wrote:
SassyFruitCake wrote:The UK government support child abuse and make me go to school fuck them and fuck the police.

They made me go to school too. Stupidheads.
I know?! The worst that ever happened when I was at school was that I used to pretend to hurt my ankle and then run away and hide so I wouldn't have to play.

Ha, I'd want to play so I'd come up to them and be all aegyo like "oppa, i want to play" but then the kids were like "ew no slut go and suck a dick or something" and ran away.
I never improved socially.

doyouwannabe
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 7:06 am

SassyFruitCake wrote:Ha, I'd want to play so I'd come up to them and be all aegyo like "oppa, i want to play" but then the kids were like "ew no slut go and suck a dick or something" and ran away.

'go and suck a dick'
... how old were you when you were playing this?

SassyFruitCake
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 7:07 am

doyouwannabe wrote:
SassyFruitCake wrote:Ha, I'd want to play so I'd come up to them and be all aegyo like "oppa, i want to play" but then the kids were like "ew no slut go and suck a dick or something" and ran away.

'go and suck a dick'
... how old were you when you were playing this?

I don't know, like seven?
Kids at my school were chavvy and bad and that's why I'm so sassy now.
I had to go to primary school with hoodrats.

doyouwannabe
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 7:09 am

SassyFruitCake wrote:I don't know, like seven?

I used to hide from the chavvy kids... xD
I still do. I'm scared of these 12 year olds that my sister talks to. (why does she even talk to them... ew.)
Your school sounds scary. We didn't start to say stuff like that until we were at least nine or ten. LOL.

badtzmaru
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 7:11 am

It's one of the few games you can play with ghosts...

SassyFruitCake
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 7:14 am

doyouwannabe wrote:
SassyFruitCake wrote:I don't know, like seven?

I used to hide from the chavvy kids... xD
I still do. I'm scared of these 12 year olds that my sister talks to. (why does she even talk to them... ew.)
Your school sounds scary. We didn't start to say stuff like that until we were at least nine or ten. LOL.

All the kids were chavs and they were like "my dad got arrested for GBH what'd your dad do?" and I was like "once my dad threw a maltesers wrapper on the floor and he didn't pick it up omg" and then the kid pushed me over.
Good times.
I know right, the other day I saw this nine year old with a knife in his pocket and he kept looking at me and i thought i was gonna get killed omfg where do these kids get these weapons from anyway?
Some of the people from my primary school got expelled for bringing weed into school yesterday.
But who cares cause they have more #swag than me

hoshikama
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 7:22 am

I like that game, because I was always a fast runner (not anymore) and no-one could catch me.... after a while they didn't even try. :(

♥B1A4..BigBang..GoGo-Star..B2ST..T-ara..DGNA..2ne1..MBLAQ..MissA..SS501..Ukiss..SHINee..Infinite..Nu'est..BAP..EXO..Nell..MFBTY..MIB..Glen Check..Outsider..C-clown..Clazzi..MR MR..BtoB..JYJ..After School..WE..Son Dambi..BoA..Led Apple..VIXX..100%..Girl's Day..Verbal Jint..ALi..WINNER..Untouchable..Royal Pirates..Skull..LC9..BlockB..Gummy..Tablo..Spica..D-unit..CNblue..Dynamic Duo..EXID..SPEED..FTisland..Koyote..Kwill..Super Junior
doyouwannabe
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 7:37 am

SassyFruitCake wrote:All the kids were chavs and they were like "my dad got arrested for GBH what'd your dad do?" and I was like "once my dad threw a maltesers wrapper on the floor and he didn't pick it up omg" and then the kid pushed me over.
Good times.
I know right, the other day I saw this nine year old with a knife in his pocket and he kept looking at me and i thought i was gonna get killed omfg where do these kids get these weapons from anyway?
Some of the people from my primary school got expelled for bringing weed into school yesterday.

My dad got in trouble for being drunk once. when he was like 19. lol. hardcore.
How did they get drugs? omg. the worst that happened in my school was that a year 6 girl put a year 3 in the bin because she was annoying her. xD
My secondary school was ratchet. eight girls pregnant in my year. three on purpose.

SassyFruitCake
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 7:40 am

doyouwannabe wrote:
SassyFruitCake wrote:All the kids were chavs and they were like "my dad got arrested for GBH what'd your dad do?" and I was like "once my dad threw a maltesers wrapper on the floor and he didn't pick it up omg" and then the kid pushed me over.
Good times.

My dad got in trouble for being drunk once. when he was like 19. lol. hardcore.
How did they get drugs? omg. the worst that happened in my school was that a year 6 girl put a year 3 in the bin because she was annoying her. xD
My secondary school was ratchet. eight girls pregnant in my year. three on purpose.

omg you're dad's such a rebel like what a dilf :drool:
I don't even know, apparently her brothers like a dealer or something. She was a complete bitch though so I was happy to see her go. The police were outside and everything i swear it was so funny. That year 6 was a ratchet hoe, wtf you bullying cute little babies for?
omg im still in secondary school and once there was a used condom in the girl bathroom sink and ive been traumatized since.
ratchet institution full of twats.

doyouwannabe
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 7:44 am

SassyFruitCake wrote:omg you're dad's such a rebel like what a dilf :drool:
I don't even know, apparently her brothers like a dealer or something. She was a complete bitch though so I was happy to see her go. The police were outside and everything i swear it was so funny. That year 6 was a ratchet hoe, wtf you bullying cute little babies for?
omg im still in secondary school and once there was a used condom in the girl bathroom sink and ive been traumatized since.

Ikr? But what about yours! Littering the streets... :lol:

I got used to seeing condoms everywhere. I'd find (still in their packets) condoms in my bag after school sometimes because girls used to go round slipping them in for girls they thought were secretly sluts. I didn't know whether to be insulted or complimented they think I get a lot of action xD
There was also used condoms all along the fence as you used to walk past. Sometimes they would actually take the time to tie them to this tree by the teachers exit. Lovely.

SassyFruitCake
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 7:48 am

doyouwannabe wrote:
SassyFruitCake wrote:omg you're dad's such a rebel like what a dilf :drool:

Ikr? But what about yours! Littering the streets... :lol:

I got used to seeing condoms everywhere. I'd find (still in their packets) condoms in my bag after school sometimes because girls used to go round slipping them in for girls they thought were secretly sluts. I didn't know whether to be insulted or complimented they think I get a lot of action xD
There was also used condoms all along the fence as you used to walk past. Sometimes they would actually take the time to tie them to this tree by the teachers exit. Lovely.

Ohmygosh, those girls sound like rays of sunshine <3
Well, that's cause you're hot and have a great personality that's why though you were getting all the D.
I don't care if you have sex just please deposit condoms filled with your jizz in the bin or frame it to prove you got some idc just don't get that shit into my sight. Omg tying them to a tree, that's a first.
I think your secondary school surpasses mine in ratchetness.

doyouwannabe
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 7:51 am

SassyFruitCake wrote:Ohmygosh, those girls sound like rays of sunshine <3
Well, that's cause you're hot and have a great personality that's why though you were getting all the D.
I don't care if you have sex just please deposit condoms filled with your jizz in the bin or frame it to prove you got some idc just don't get that shit into my sight. Omg tying them to a tree, that's a first.
I think your secondary school surpasses mine in ratchetness.

Obviously. I'm fab.
Pretty much. We were all girls, and then on the road right opposite the boys school was there, and they used to get let out five minutes before us, so.. all those thirsty hoes used to go batshit at 3.15 for the uglies waiting for them outside the gate. ew. why would they bother for the boys I lived near.
it gets worse but I'll stop there xD