Back to Top!

Random This is so interesting

Relax and talk about anything in general
SassyFruitCake
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 7:55 am

doyouwannabe wrote:
SassyFruitCake wrote:Ohmygosh, those girls sound like rays of sunshine <3
Well, that's cause you're hot and have a great personality that's why though you were getting all the D.
I don't care if you have sex just please deposit condoms filled with your jizz in the bin or frame it to prove you got some idc just don't get that shit into my sight. Omg tying them to a tree, that's a first.
I think your secondary school surpasses mine in ratchetness.

Obviously. I'm fab.
Pretty much. We were all girls, and then on the road right opposite the boys school was there, and they used to get let out five minutes before us, so.. all those thirsty hoes used to go batshit at 3.15 for the uglies waiting for them outside the gate. ew. why would they bother for the boys I lived near.
it gets worse but I'll stop there xD

I remember in year one there was this really creepy teacher who would call all the little girls "faberooni".
I think he may have been a pedophile.
Ah, you went to an all girls school. My cousins go there and my god are those hoes thirsty.
I'm like dying at your description though/
"thirsty hoes" <3

doyouwannabe
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 7:59 am

SassyFruitCake wrote:I remember in year one there was this really creepy teacher who would call all the little girls "faberooni".
Ah, you went to an all girls school. My cousins go there and my god are those hoes thirsty.
"thirsty hoes" <3

ew. yeah, never had a pedophile. a friend did at her school (he made the girls get on their hands and knees and walk round the classroom like it!) but er... yeah my school's problem was mainly the students.
Is it better at a mixed school then? My sister goes to one, but she's 12 so I don't talk to her about condoms in the sink or anything lol.

SassyFruitCake
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 8:04 am

doyouwannabe wrote:
SassyFruitCake wrote:I remember in year one there was this really creepy teacher who would call all the little girls "faberooni".
"thirsty hoes" <3

ew. yeah, never had a pedophile. a friend did at her school (he made the girls get on their hands and knees and walk round the classroom like it!) but er... yeah my school's problem was mainly the students.
Is it better at a mixed school then? My sister goes to one, but she's 12 so I don't talk to her about condoms in the sink or anything lol.

Omg, I think at least 60% of the teachers at my school are pedos. Especially my history teacher who all the girls loved and I was just like "no dont touch me leave". Ugh he was so gross and he'd give out lollipops to this one girl and once said he was going to take her to the candyshop and i sort of whisper-screamed "pedo" and then i got in biiiiig trouble. EW WTF CRAWLING ON THE FLOOR OMFG IM SCREAMING EW.
I guess in mixed school we see boys like everyday so it's just "eh dick" but i know girls at my cousins school who are just like "omfg dick like penis give me mmf".
My sister's like a year and a bit younger than me and tells me how she wants Soohyun for U-KISS to plow her.
Not pleasant.

doyouwannabe
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 8:09 am

SassyFruitCake wrote:Omg, I think at least 60% of the teachers at my school are pedos. Especially my history teacher who all the girls loved and I was just like "no dont touch me leave". Ugh he was so gross and he'd give out lollipops to this one girl and once said he was going to take her to the candyshop and i sort of whisper-screamed "pedo" and then i got in biiiiig trouble. EW WTF CRAWLING ON THE FLOOR OMFG IM SCREAMING EW.
I guess in mixed school we see boys like everyday so it's just "eh dick" but i know girls at my cousins school who are just like "omfg dick like penis give me mmf".
My sister's like a year and a bit younger than me and tells me how she wants Soohyun for U-KISS to plow her.
Not pleasant.

Ew gross. I would not take lollipops from that man.. ew no.
"omfg dick like penis give me mmf." - I didn't know you're cousin knew me personally.
If my sister said she wanted anybody to plow her, I'd slap her. Nobody is plowing my sister's fields any time soon. I'd chase them down the street. xD
At least it's Soohyun though. My sister would probably say a person she has a chance of sleeping with. >:{ She's going to be ratchet. I know it. I'm scared. T.T

SassyFruitCake
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 8:14 am

doyouwannabe wrote:
SassyFruitCake wrote:Omg, I think at least 60% of the teachers at my school are pedos. Especially my history teacher who all the girls loved and I was just like "no dont touch me leave". Ugh he was so gross and he'd give out lollipops to this one girl and once said he was going to take her to the candyshop and i sort of whisper-screamed "pedo" and then i got in biiiiig trouble. EW WTF CRAWLING ON THE FLOOR OMFG IM SCREAMING EW.
Not pleasant.

Ew gross. I would not take lollipops from that man.. ew no.
"omfg dick like penis give me mmf." - I didn't know you're cousin knew me personally.
If my sister said she wanted anybody to plow her, I'd slap her. Nobody is plowing my sister's fields any time soon. I'd chase them down the street. xD
At least it's Soohyun though. My sister would probably say a person she has a chance of sleeping with. >:{ She's going to be ratchet. I know it. I'm scared. T.T

I know right, like seriously, I'm ninety percent sure he's slipped rohypnol into them and you're just sensually licking them in front of his face- well done.
Omg, you must be one of those hoes yay lets be sluts together <3
My sister is a freaking loose canon, and tbh that girl only wants Soohyun any guy in real life she's "ew no cooties" so I don't need to worry.
"Nobody is plowing my sister's field any time soon." omfg why am i laughing so hard?
Ew, no make your sister get into kpop and leave those nasty gross boys alone.
#prayercircle4doyouwannabe'ssister

doyouwannabe
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 8:18 am

SassyFruitCake wrote:I know right, like seriously, I'm ninety percent sure he's slipped rohypnol into them and you're just sensually licking them in front of his face- well done.
Omg, you must be one of those hoes yay lets be sluts together <3
My sister is a freaking loose canon, and tbh that girl only wants Soohyun any guy in real life she's "ew no cooties" so I don't need to worry.
"Nobody is plowing my sister's field any time soon." omfg why am i laughing so hard?
Ew, no make your sister get into kpop and leave those nasty gross boys alone.
#prayercircle4doyouwannabe'ssister

I have lot's of condoms given to me by jealous bitches if you want some? <3 yay #sluts4lyf
LOL Prayer circle xD I tried getting both my sisters who are old enough into kpop, but ratchety ass isn't interested. Only the other one who doesn't even need saving since I'm pretty sure she's going to be asexual anyway. And a lorry driver for some reason.
She came home earlier with make-up and short shorts. Make the prayer circle bigger!