Back to Top!

this place's shallow

Relax and talk about anything in general
huhlo
Post Jun 06, 2013 @ 12:38 pm

not enough people love me dammit


lillian23910
Post Jun 06, 2013 @ 1:13 pm

Danie_Chou wrote:we are not shalow
we just talk about shalow things doesn't makes us shalow... does it ?
:nervous:


I blame the fact that we don't have a politics section on here.


lillian23910
Post Jun 06, 2013 @ 1:17 pm

Danie_Chou wrote:
lillian23910 wrote:
Danie_Chou wrote:we are not shalow
we just talk about shalow things doesn't makes us shalow... does it ?
:nervous:


I blame the fact that we don't have a politics section on here.


for myself I would never go in that section if it existed
because I don't know much about politics and I enjoy discussing politics :embarassed:


lol, don't worry about it, its a kpop forum. Pll can easily join another forum if they wanted to talk about something else more serious.


Gyopo
Post Jun 15, 2013 @ 7:29 pm

Kimochi wrote:Nah it's just Wobble/gyoo being a useless cunt.


:-?


~From the first to the last of it, delivery is passionate, the whole and not the half of it, forecast and aftermath of it.~
Krazymonkey
Post Jun 15, 2013 @ 7:39 pm

Not just this place but a lot of K-Pop fans in general are shallow. I think some people are so obsessed with Korean Beauty Standards that they've been brainwashed unless they were that way from the beginning.

Bromiscuous
Post Jun 15, 2013 @ 8:00 pm

Gyopo wrote:
Kimochi wrote:Nah it's just Wobble/gyoo being a useless cunt.


:-?


im pretty sure this is because she made a thread about AA's Kimchi being ugly


Gyopo
Post Jun 15, 2013 @ 8:03 pm

Bromiscuous wrote:
Gyopo wrote:
Kimochi wrote:Nah it's just Wobble/gyoo being a useless cunt.


:-?


im pretty sure this is because she made a thread about AA's Kimchi being ugly


Oh yeah, that wasn't her though :3


~From the first to the last of it, delivery is passionate, the whole and not the half of it, forecast and aftermath of it.~
Bromiscuous
Post Jun 15, 2013 @ 8:09 pm

Krazymonkey wrote:Not just this place but a lot of K-Pop fans in general are shallow. I think some people are so obsessed with Korean Beauty Standards that they've been brainwashed unless they were that way from the beginning.


well it stems from the 'visual' side of kpop, i mean i really enjoy that kpop acts put effort into their performance and perform music with strong concepts/choreo compared to some western groups who just jump around and sing (which can be good aswell), it just one the negative reprucussions of being a visual based industry.
this also exists across in other mainstream genres aswell but to a lesser extent.

Gyopo wrote:
Bromiscuous wrote:
Gyopo wrote:
:-?


im pretty sure this is because she made a thread about AA's Kimchi being ugly


Oh yeah, that wasn't her though :3


gyoo made the thread and gyoo=wobble, right?


kurumi
Post Jun 15, 2013 @ 8:09 pm

huhlo wrote:not enough people love me dammit

this is my issue with this place as well


u-gay
Krazymonkey
Post Jun 15, 2013 @ 8:16 pm

Bromiscuous wrote:
Krazymonkey wrote:Not just this place but a lot of K-Pop fans in general are shallow. I think some people are so obsessed with Korean Beauty Standards that they've been brainwashed unless they were that way from the beginning.


well it stems from the 'visual' side of kpop, i mean i really enjoy that kpop acts put effort into their performance and perform music with strong concepts/choreo compared to some western groups who just jump around and sing (which can be good aswell), it just one the negative reprucussions of being a visual based industry.
this also exists across in other mainstream genres aswell but to a lesser extent.

Gyopo wrote:
Bromiscuous wrote:
im pretty sure this is because she made a thread about AA's Kimchi being ugly


Oh yeah, that wasn't her though :3


gyoo made the thread and gyoo=wobble, right?

That's true, I think the same as well. The K-Pop industry tends to focus a lot on the visual aspect of the music. The thing is that they do it to an extent that PS and other things don't seem like a big deal anymore even to some fans. The bad thing is that because of that fans tend to think and act in a really shallow way and the music comes second in regards to looks.

nugu
Post Jun 15, 2013 @ 8:30 pm

Sounds like more of a personal issue.


nugu
Post Jun 15, 2013 @ 8:31 pm

mizukisan wrote:banana :o


Gyopo
Post Jun 15, 2013 @ 8:33 pm

Bromiscuous wrote:
Krazymonkey wrote:Not just this place but a lot of K-Pop fans in general are shallow. I think some people are so obsessed with Korean Beauty Standards that they've been brainwashed unless they were that way from the beginning.


well it stems from the 'visual' side of kpop, i mean i really enjoy that kpop acts put effort into their performance and perform music with strong concepts/choreo compared to some western groups who just jump around and sing (which can be good aswell), it just one the negative reprucussions of being a visual based industry.
this also exists across in other mainstream genres aswell but to a lesser extent.

Gyopo wrote:
Bromiscuous wrote:
im pretty sure this is because she made a thread about AA's Kimchi being ugly


Oh yeah, that wasn't her though :3


gyoo made the thread and gyoo=wobble, right?


nope. :P


~From the first to the last of it, delivery is passionate, the whole and not the half of it, forecast and aftermath of it.~