Back to Top!

Random Three Tips To Design Attractive Logos

Relax and talk about anything in general
Page 1 of 1
SarahJacson
Post Sep 04, 2018 @ 3:30 am

Logosare a central and vital part of the company’s profile. Logos convey the
message about the value of one’s brand.  It’s the first step that provides the customer with the idea of what the business is about hence it should be eye-catching and descriptive.

1.     Use Visual Double Entendre

Tomake a logo look attractive, one smartway is to use visual double entendre, which is a very fancy way to show two
pictures wrapped in one to display a bright and cunning interpretation of the business or brand. When a brand uses double
entendre logo to display his idea, the brand is actually showing its different aspects. A horse logo maker can be used to make a logo implying the visual double entendre for its horse selling the business.If a person wants to start his own kitchen/food services,he can use a culinary logo maker very cunningly. Customers usually enjoy the little mind game that a brand plays with them.

2.     Proper Use of Colors

One of the most important things a logo maker should remember while making a logo is to use an appropriate color
palette to deliver the brand’s idea. Every color has its own denotation and can be a dominant source of communication in a logo. The colors in a logo give life to the illustration, for example, a horse logo maker is confined to the limited color of horses, but logo designer can enhance and beautify the background which would give the logo an enriching look, and a food-related logo could be very attractive if the right color choices are displayed. The color palette of a logo of a public place gives the customer an
idea about the place’s ambiance; hence it should be warm and welcoming.

3.     Originality Is Essential

While starting a business or bringing forth a brand, the owner should fully own each and every nook of his business which can be shown in the originality of the logo he makes. Rather than following the herd and using the same old cliché designs, a
new and entirely different one would attract the attention of the customers. One has to be creative and open-minded top perform this job of making the perfect logo for a company which would make a business successful. Originality is the essence that should be echoed from the designs and work of the logo designers. If the design lacks originality,then there is always a higher chance that the logo design will face a colossal failure.

FrankKPool
Post Sep 03, 2019 @ 10:30 pm

I want to design a logo for my Resumeshelpservice.com website and I am a little bit confused because this is my first time. I don't know how to make a logo that is why I am looking for some tips. I am also thinking about taking help from a logo maker service. I know how to work on adobe photoshop. I will try to make a logo by myself and if it is good then I will choose it and if it is not then I will hire someone.

GreatKBen
Post Sep 23, 2019 @ 1:30 pm

Very useful tips. I use Canva for creating something like that

Page 1 of 1