Back to Top!

Rant Vent Your Frustrations Here!

Relax and talk about anything in general
SassyFruitCake
Post Nov 12, 2013 @ 6:18 am

elfishfan wrote:SHOW SPOILER You're so full of shit, it's unbelievable.
You constantly telling them that you take care of me and that everything is fine is bullshit, but I can't say anything because they don't care. They've never cared. I just wish they would leave me alone. I don't need to see them and I don't want to see them. I know my future is going to be like my supposed-to-be father's, so why try and make my path look different? It's a project that failed before it even started. Just leave me alone. You're making this worse for me. You can't turn my life into the life that you wanted but never got.

T.T
pm me when u come back from school
fuck

dirtybubblez
Post Nov 21, 2013 @ 2:39 am

My biggest frustration is that I'm lonely as hell. Outside of my parents and sister whom I live with and other extended family members, there's no one who I can truly communicate with. I have no friends and I'm stuck inside day in and day out. I'm frustrated because I don't know how to get out of this miserable rut to make my life more productive and meaningful. It's so sad, to be honest. I get sick of the computer tbh, but that's all there is.

[DALMATE * KISS ME * A.R.M.Y. * BABY]
Atothec193
Post Nov 26, 2013 @ 11:18 am

I'm just so bored....and tired.
With everything. All of it...
I need to get away and go on holiday somewhere just to get away from everything and everyone omg...I feel like I'm going insane here.

My High is Epik     
Atothec193
Post Nov 26, 2013 @ 11:22 am

SHOW SPOILER You
are
a
whore.

You were like a friend and then I heard about it and I was like

lol
WHORE... Can you just not? You're waaaaaaaaaayy too old for him, like I'm sorry but it's the truth. Act your age ffs.

And you, I wanna talk to you but I wanna punch you in the face too, okay whichever one comes first I don't even care.

My High is Epik     
Atothec193
Post Nov 26, 2013 @ 11:25 am

It is so cold and I don't wanna leave my house like ever because I JUST CANNOT WITH HOW FUCKING COLD IT IS EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY. SOMEBODY JUST GIVE ME HEAT PLEASE OMG.
I HATE WINTERS IN THIS COUNTRY SO MUCH.

k im done.

My High is Epik     
LPriyambodo
Post Nov 26, 2013 @ 11:26 am

Hike My Salaries BITCH..
Find new company who'll hire me so i can buy new stuff and go to korea for watching 9 muses live performance..

sehun1
Post Jan 30, 2014 @ 4:08 pm

ggodd :3

The personal image change
sehun1
 ̄ㅅ ̄
UlzzangNicky
Post Jan 30, 2014 @ 4:19 pm

I love this place <3 <3

But I fucking hate that I get so out of control with these stupid threads and reading about other peoples shitty problems make me remember my shitty problems that are similar to their shitty problems that make me end up writing a 5 fucking paragraph post of all the things I want to rant about and because that I end up wasting 20 minutes of my fucking day on one of these goddamn threads. It's bad enough that I write the posts so damn long but I end up getting angry about what I didn't rant about and because of these stupid fucking rant threads it reminds me of all of the shitty things in life that I want to rant about!! Ugghh fuck!!! :serious: :frustrated: >:(
Gooooddd why can't my sister just close the fucking door when she leaves!?! >:{

:embarassed: Hehe woopsies I think I did it again.... :nervous:

KennCK
Post Jan 31, 2014 @ 9:05 am

WHY NOBODY IS DOWNLOADING MY GAME!!??
i put in some much time and effort to create this android app game and put it up in Google Play, but nobody is downloading it...
sigh~

If anyone is actually reading this, perhaps u can try it out and tell me HONESTLY if I'm suited for app development or I should just focus on my studies.

Google Play link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... rush&hl=en

ImaSexyUnicorn
Post Mar 01, 2014 @ 1:24 pm

I am just so bored, some should make a mafia game I am too lazy to make one.

That "Crush"album tho
generic
Post Mar 01, 2014 @ 7:29 pm

SHOW SPOILER Holy hell, I didn't know someone could be so in love with their own face/self.

ffs if I go into another thread and see you saying 'oh someone better not post about me!' when no one even cares about you one more time, I will probably tell you what an annoying narcissist you are.

Stop posting your face everywhere. Stop making everything about you. Just stop.

Also, just a little bonus. Can people stop acting like their saints when you know they're the type of person to just act like a completely arrogant bitch to you for no reason. And tweeze their eyebrows, goddamn. They look like caterpillars about to crawl away, gurl.

It is cold and I am not in the mood for it anymore.

Yaayanee
Post Mar 01, 2014 @ 7:46 pm

I want to go back to the city. Fuck this suburb shit. Can't do shit, all my friends are gone, no new friends yet. So damn cold and I don't have a car of my own. There's too much shit in my life right now, it's a wonder I haven't given up yet.

generic
Post Mar 01, 2014 @ 7:47 pm

Yaayanee wrote:I want to go back to the city. Fuck this suburb shit. Can't do shit, all my friends are gone, no new friends yet. So damn cold and I don't have a car of my own. There's too much shit in my life right now, it's a wonder I haven't given up yet.

I BELIEVE IN YOU! THE COLD CAN ONLY LAST SO LONG, RIGHT? ...right?

Yaayanee
Post Mar 01, 2014 @ 7:49 pm

generic wrote:
Yaayanee wrote:I want to go back to the city. Fuck this suburb shit. Can't do shit, all my friends are gone, no new friends yet. So damn cold and I don't have a car of my own. There's too much shit in my life right now, it's a wonder I haven't given up yet.

LOL It's already been like 8 months of hellish winter. XD Hell, it's snowing a shit ton right now.

generic
Post Mar 01, 2014 @ 7:50 pm

Yaayanee wrote:
generic wrote:

LOL It's already been like 8 months of hellish winter. XD Hell, it's snowing a shit ton right now.

Do you live in Sweden.