Back to Top!

What are your views on ugly people/people you find unattractive?

Relax and talk about anything in general
Gyoshido
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 6:11 am

Calannie wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:Fat=Ugly
Short Hair=Ugly
Black=Ugly
Indian=Ugly
Hyorin=Ugly
SEA=Ugly
Native Central/South American=Ugly

Very simply criteria.

Girl with a photoshopped face of Seungri as her mug = UGLY
Takes all kinds to make the world go round Gyo lol..
Your DP makes it spin out of control.... hahaha

Actually, the world could really do without blacks past 1865 and Arab's past the day they became Arabs.

High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
rose_lily
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 6:13 am

Gyoshido wrote:
Calannie wrote:
Short Hair=Ugly
Black=Ugly
Indian=Ugly
Hyorin=Ugly
SEA=Ugly

Very simply criteria.

Actually, the world could really do without blacks past 1865 and Arab's past the day they became Arabs.

That is the most racist thing I've ever seen you say.
Gyo that's bad. :(

Gyoshido
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 6:18 am

rose_lily wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:
Calannie wrote:Girl with a photoshopped face of Seungri as her mug = UGLY

I don't see how that's racist.
These pages pretty much say it all.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bl ... _Laureates
Only one halfway useful category. "Economics."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Je ... _laureates

High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
InLoveWith2NE1
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 6:27 am

If I see someone who I personally don't find attractive, I will most probably think to myself that they're ugly. It's a judgement but I'm human, we all do it, it's only natural.. But I do know that that's just my view/opinion, and not everyone else thinks like me. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", everyone sees people differently. :) Just like I know people will think I'm ugly, but others will find me attractive.
One thing I would NEVER do is act upon my judgement and not speak to people, tell them that I think they're ugly or be mean towards them in general because of it. I get to know anyone and everyone regardless of how they look, I think it's stupid when people miss out on what could be really amazing friendships just because of how the person looks, or dresses, etc etc. Personality is the main thing for me.

wonwon
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 6:28 am

Short Hair=Ugly
Black=Ugly
Indian=Ugly
Hyorin=Ugly
SEA=Ugly

Very simply criteria.

Does your brain simply log it away that a person fits your critera of 'ugly'? Or do you judge them as a person because of it?

isthisthekrustykrab
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 6:30 am

Short Hair=Ugly
Black=Ugly
Indian=Ugly
Hyorin=Ugly
SEA=Ugly

Very simply criteria.

Gyoshido=Ugly. Inside and out.

badtzmaru
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 8:19 am

Short Hair=Ugly
Black=Ugly
Indian=Ugly
Hyorin=Ugly
SEA=Ugly

Very simply criteria.

Nah.

Poor = Ugly.

kumi
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 8:23 am

lol you guys are so gay

i don't really think anything when i see an ugly person but when i see an ugly/fat person being annoying then that's when it becomes an issue. oh and i don't talk to people who are ugly either sorry if i'm hot then i expect you to be the same

Craykyungce
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 9:35 am

It's very rare that I see person I truely find ugly. I probbaly only go "aw" or "man nothing can be done about her/his face :("

Most of the time, I don't really 'see' people until I talk to them. I can view someone who may have looked average or beautiful ugly once I start to know more about them.

/¡\ Crayon Pop / VIXX \ BYG/ Nine Muses \ SKarf / Block B \ Beyoncé / EXO \ Tiny G / BTS \!/
littlejay
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 9:57 am

In my head i go "WTF is wrong with her/him" and i give them a disgusted look.

anuyh
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 9:58 am

I can find a lot of people to be unattractive, but not really ugly. There's a difference between the two of them to me. and I don't really care
I just go meh as well

"Certain brands I’m just like, ‘These motherfuckers are crazy' whether
it’s a designer or a brand itself, I get inspired by the attitude and approach." - GD

neonarmy111
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 10:06 am

well this might seem mean but i try to avoid contact and get away from them just to prevent and protect myself from saying the wrong thing!!! <3

but beauty is in the eye of the beholder , to me i can care less just as long they dont try to get with me im okay , like i do the same with cute boys too so ....

neonarmy111
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 10:12 am

Gyoshido wrote:
Calannie wrote:
Short Hair=Ugly
Black=Ugly
Indian=Ugly
Hyorin=Ugly
SEA=Ugly

Very simply criteria.

what are you trying to say

thisname1
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 10:21 am

When I see people I find unattractive, I don't really think much about them at all.
I think that's why I've gotten so shocked to see so many like "eww they're so ugly" talking about people. It doesn't really cross my mind, unless they're messy and smelly and doing gross things like picking their nose and scratching under their pants. I mean, if someone is like "between this person and that person, who do you find less attractive?" then I might choose.

thisname1
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 10:40 am

Gyoshido wrote:
rose_lily wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:Actually, the world could really do without blacks past 1865 and Arab's past the day they became Arabs.

I don't see how that's racist.
These pages pretty much say it all.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bl ... _Laureates
Only one halfway useful category. "Economics."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Je ... _laureates

But look at how much opportunity blacks were cheated of for so long.
They weren't even allowed to learn to be literate at one point and were only allowed to go to the shittiest schools. White people barely even welcomed them to high end meetings n' shit, so I don't see how black people are useless when they risked being beat up or arrested for even trying to get better. :-?