Back to Top!

What are your views on ugly people/people you find unattractive?

Relax and talk about anything in general
Gyoshido
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 12:33 pm

wonwon wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:Fat=Ugly
Short Hair=Ugly
Black=Ugly
Indian=Ugly
Hyorin=Ugly
SEA=Ugly
Native Central/South American=Ugly

Very simply criteria.


Does your brain simply log it away that a person fits your criteria of 'ugly'? Or do you judge them as a person because of it?

I just judge their looks. Unless they are fat, then I ignore them because fat is part of someones mental personality, not just a physical thing.


High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
toradora101
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 12:49 pm

minkwon2 wrote:Same. I've seen very very few people in my life who i really think look ugly


toradora101
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 12:50 pm

Gyoshido wrote:
wonwon wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:Fat=Ugly
Short Hair=Ugly
Black=Ugly
Indian=Ugly
Hyorin=Ugly
SEA=Ugly
Native Central/South American=Ugly

Very simply criteria.


Does your brain simply log it away that a person fits your criteria of 'ugly'? Or do you judge them as a person because of it?

I just judge their looks. Unless they are fat, then I ignore them because fat is part of someones mental personality, not just a physical thing.


Your a Jew.You have a huge nose. You store your nickels and dimes in.You have no right to talk.


Gyoshido
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 1:03 pm

toradora101 wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:
wonwon wrote:
Does your brain simply log it away that a person fits your criteria of 'ugly'? Or do you judge them as a person because of it?

I just judge their looks. Unless they are fat, then I ignore them because fat is part of someones mental personality, not just a physical thing.


Your a Jew.You have a huge nose. You store your nickels and dimes in.You have no right to talk.

Jews have the largest average breast size, and the largest dick size out of all white people. Pretty happy with the genes I got, thanks.


High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
Wikipedia
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 1:48 pm

Gyoshido wrote:Indian=Ugly


I'm Sri Lankan and a lot of people mistake me as an Indian......


SNSD I 2NE1 I INFINITE I EXO I SHINee I T♔ARA I 2PM I Hyoyeon I CL I Sungyeol I D.O. I Jonghyun I Hyomin I Wooyoung
vaffection
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 2:17 pm

Yess there are people who I find unattractive. x_x

However, whether or not the person is attractive is not the deciding factor in our relationship as friends - I won't be less nice to you if you don't fit the criteria for what I think is attractive. <3

I usually perceive it within 1-3 meetings. I don't go 'ew' inside or anything, I just notice the fact that they aren't very attractive. If you stink... I'll just avoid you ? Like what do you expect me to do.. :-?

And this is an online forum... people shouldn't hate on @Gyoshido for answering a question honestly... I'm sure many people sympathize with some of the things he wrote but pretend that they don't. I agree with hyorin = ugly . :nervous: I don't really care though because her voice is shamazing and it's not like I watch videos of her singing... I listen to them. <3 her physical appearance doesn't affect that at all (:

But I don't agree with black = ugly, indian = ugly or native central/south american = ugly because I've seen beautiful people from all those err... groups.


thisname1
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 2:53 pm

Gyoshido wrote:
toradora101 wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:I just judge their looks. Unless they are fat, then I ignore them because fat is part of someones mental personality, not just a physical thing.


Your a Jew.You have a huge nose. You store your nickels and dimes in.You have no right to talk.

Jews have the largest average breast size, and the largest dick size out of all white people. Pretty happy with the genes I got, thanks.

Ahh, I see. You're just a cunt. That's all.


Mister
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 2:57 pm

The only people I find ugly are those with ugly personalities.

Yaayanee
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 4:20 pm

Gyoshido wrote:Fat=Ugly
Short Hair=Ugly
Black=Ugly
Indian=Ugly
Hyorin=Ugly
SEA=Ugly
Native Central/South American=Ugly

Very simply criteria.

I don't know if you get some kind of sick kick or amusement from the shock value that comes from your comments, but you need to shut your fucking mouth and put a filter on these 'so-called-opinions' of yours. Such a racist piece of shit you are. And don't reply back with any of facepalmingly arrogant comments.

mentallyill
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 4:31 pm

I'll be honest and say I never really see any ugly looking people these days only average people. Usually if I see an ugly person I'll think something like "I'm glad I don't look like that." type of thing I know it's mean but I can't help it.


||SNSD||9MUSES||Miss A||Girl's Day||IU||Infinite||Jung Joon Young||Rainbow||EXO||VIXX||
Lizlizrevolution
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 4:35 pm

If I don't like their face and style, then they are ugly. Simple ain't nothing about personality, I'm too thick minded to care.


rose_lily
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 4:47 pm

Gyoshido wrote:
rose_lily wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:Actually, the world could really do without blacks past 1865 and Arab's past the day they became Arabs.


That is the most racist thing I've ever seen you say.
Gyo that's bad. :(

I don't see how that's racist.
These pages pretty much say it all.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bl ... _Laureates
Only one halfway useful category. "Economics."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Je ... _laureates

OMG Pls lets not even get into a race debate. You can think what you want and I will think what I want, but don't discuss it me. This is one of those issues I'm not going to touch with you. I regret saying anything .


rose_lily
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 4:51 pm

neonarmy111 wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:
Calannie wrote:Girl with a photoshopped face of Seungri as her mug = UGLY
Takes all kinds to make the world go round Gyo lol..
Your DP makes it spin out of control.... hahaha

Actually, the world could really do without blacks past 1865 and Arab's past the day they became Arabs.


what are you trying to say


Oh he's not TRYING to say, he'll say it...


Yaayanee wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:Fat=Ugly
Short Hair=Ugly
Black=Ugly
Indian=Ugly
Hyorin=Ugly
SEA=Ugly
Native Central/South American=Ugly

Very simply criteria.

I don't know if you get some kind of sick kick or amusement from the shock value that comes from your comments, but you need to shut your fucking mouth and put a filter on these 'so-called-opinions' of yours. Such a racist piece of shit you are. And don't reply back with any of facepalmingly arrogant comments.


Yaaya don't even try to reason. Just ignore him - you aren't going to get anywhere. It's not amusement or shock value, regrettably it's actual belief.


Gyoshido I swear to god if you pick a race fight I'm going to have something to say on the fucking matter.