Back to Top!

Forum Game What kind of person do you think the person above you is based on their avatar?

Relax and talk about anything in general
CatGeneration
Post Feb 02, 2014 @ 11:16 am

UlzzangNicky wrote:
CatGeneration wrote:
UlzzangNicky wrote:
Oooo I love so many different groups. What genre? Like K-pop or French music etc?

Both :lol:
But I'm not sure if you know other french music though ....

Well for French music I am a huge fan of coeur de pirates and shy'm! Ugh there are so many I also like Ben l’Oncle Soul, Zaz, Camille, MIKA, Sexion d’Assaut, BB Brunes and tons more!! For Korean music I really like Zion. T, Lee Hyori, Rain, BigBang, MFBTY, B.A.P, Jay Park, Cho Yong Pil, CN Blue, Infinite, Epik High, Mad Soul Child and again tons more!

Wow you really know a lot! :lol:
Perhaps you know 'Sebastien Patrick'? He's not really an artist but he did a song as a joke and it went really big
I t was so funny xDD

UlzzangNicky
Post Feb 02, 2014 @ 12:01 pm

CatGeneration wrote:
UlzzangNicky wrote:
CatGeneration wrote:
Both :lol:
But I'm not sure if you know other french music though ....

Well for French music I am a huge fan of coeur de pirates and shy'm! Ugh there are so many I also like Ben l’Oncle Soul, Zaz, Camille, MIKA, Sexion d’Assaut, BB Brunes and tons more!! For Korean music I really like Zion. T, Lee Hyori, Rain, BigBang, MFBTY, B.A.P, Jay Park, Cho Yong Pil, CN Blue, Infinite, Epik High, Mad Soul Child and again tons more!

Perhaps you know 'Sebastien Patrick'? He's not really an artist but he did a song as a joke and it went really big
I t was so funny xDD

I have only heard his song C'est bien fait pour ta gueule and it was cool lol I also really really like Tal she is one of faves and Amel Bent.

CatGeneration
Post Feb 02, 2014 @ 12:20 pm

UlzzangNicky wrote:
CatGeneration wrote:
UlzzangNicky wrote:

I t was so funny xDD

I have only heard his song C'est bien fait pour ta gueule and it was cool lol I also really really like Tal she is one of faves and Amel Bent.

Haha so know it :lol:
Yeah I really like her voice, she even did a duet with James Arthur for a ceremony and it was good :lol:

ninaxbj
Post Feb 02, 2014 @ 12:44 pm

^someone who likes fashion and makeup

SHINee+Afterschool*3Jbiased Jackson-Jonghyun-JonginMagical girl~ (´ω`)

UlzzangNicky
Post Feb 02, 2014 @ 12:46 pm

ninaxbj wrote:^someone who likes fashion and makeup

^ Someone who is caring and funny

ninaxbj
Post Feb 02, 2014 @ 1:00 pm

UlzzangNicky wrote:

Awwweee :smooch: ~ Wait.... were we suppose to tag or reply? I didn't tag or reply D:!

SHINee+Afterschool*3Jbiased Jackson-Jonghyun-JonginMagical girl~ (´ω`)

UlzzangNicky
Post Feb 02, 2014 @ 1:04 pm

ninaxbj wrote:
UlzzangNicky wrote:

Awwweee :smooch: ~ Wait.... were we suppose to tag or reply? I didn't tag or reply D:!

:smooch:
Lol I don't think it's matters, your good.

Tatsu
Post Feb 02, 2014 @ 1:28 pm

^ Cutie that likes G-d.

special1005
Post Feb 02, 2014 @ 1:35 pm

likes strangely matching things like clothes and wallpapers, for example

UlzzangNicky
Post Feb 02, 2014 @ 1:50 pm

^ Someone who adores N of Vixx

ice_vanilla_princesa
Post Feb 02, 2014 @ 2:00 pm

^Someone who loves GDragon :3

CatGeneration
Post Feb 09, 2014 @ 9:07 am

Someone who likes ice cream

XxGamerGirlxX
Post Feb 09, 2014 @ 9:17 am

^
Girly and badass loool

CatGeneration
Post Feb 09, 2014 @ 9:22 am

A sissy and delicate girl

EmilyJ
Post Feb 09, 2014 @ 9:23 am

^^ Someone who likes bts ;) and is jungkook biased (just like me)