Back to Top!

What's something you're pretty sure has only happened to you?

Relax and talk about anything in general
Quiet
Post May 29, 2014 @ 7:33 pm

think of something that was unique that happened...and u can't imagine the same thing happening to someone else.


아이유~윤하~에이핑크~인피니트~ナノ
littlejay
Post May 29, 2014 @ 7:35 pm

the time i slashed my ball sack with a twig playing hide in seek in the bushes. That's pretty unique.

Yaayanee
Post May 29, 2014 @ 8:33 pm

Nothing interesting happens to me. Just terrible luck, I guess.

Owlsarecool15
Post May 29, 2014 @ 8:44 pm

I sliced the skin of my thumb by trying to cut tape from a tape dispenser.


B1A4 (BANA)Bangtan Boys (A.R.M.Y) B.A.P (Baby) Beast (Beauty)Big Bang (VIP)Block B (BBC) BtoB (Melody) EXO (EXOtic) F(x) (Aff(x)tion) GOT7 (IGOT7) HIGH4 Infinite (Inspirit) MBLAQ (A+) Nu'est (L.O.V.E) SHINee (Shawol) SPEED (DEEPS) Super Junior (ELF) Teen Top (Angel) 2NE1 (Black Jack) U-Kiss (KissMe) VIXX (Starlight)
SugarShapley
Post May 29, 2014 @ 8:52 pm

made a salto on a bycicle by accident...?


Jac
Post May 29, 2014 @ 9:30 pm

I got a nosebleed on the plane to Israel and 20 something drunk kids were cheering me on for it. Go figure.

Just had a really hot Japanese guy help me find my way to the train I needed. Then he was on it too and sat with me and we talked for an hour; him in Portuguese and me in Spanish. We understood each other.

I met the members of the group Blue. Duncan sat at my bar for hours and we just chatted. @kdragonkwon might be one of the only people who knows who they are haha.

I was a press photographer for Ultra Music Festival so I got to meet a lot of artists. Made friends with Deadmau5's girlfriend of the time and so I used to have both their cell #'s.

Uhmm... I dunno man. I do a lot of weird things.


♥ V.I.P.♥ St☆rlight ♥ Shawol ♥ Exotic ♥ Baby ♥ BBC ♥ A+ ♥ A.R.M.Y ♥ DEEPS ♥ Storia ♥ B2uty ♥

littlejay
Post May 29, 2014 @ 9:41 pm

Jac wrote:I got a nosebleed on the plane to Israel and 20 something drunk kids were cheering me on for it. Go figure.

Just had a really hot Japanese guy help me find my way to the train I needed. Then he was on it too and sat with me and we talked for an hour; him in Portuguese and me in Spanish. We understood each other.

I met the members of the group Blue. Duncan sat at my bar for hours and we just chatted. @kdragonkwon might be one of the only people who knows who they are haha.

I was a press photographer for Ultra Music Festival so I got to meet a lot of artists. Made friends with Deadmau5's girlfriend of the time and so I used to have both their cell #'s.

Uhmm... I dunno man. I do a lot of weird things.

lol wtf.

Jac
Post May 29, 2014 @ 9:48 pm

littlejay wrote:
Jac wrote:I got a nosebleed on the plane to Israel and 20 something drunk kids were cheering me on for it. Go figure.

lol wtf.


Yeah... birthright trip.


♥ V.I.P.♥ St☆rlight ♥ Shawol ♥ Exotic ♥ Baby ♥ BBC ♥ A+ ♥ A.R.M.Y ♥ DEEPS ♥ Storia ♥ B2uty ♥

carmen
Post May 29, 2014 @ 10:10 pm

The only thing unique thing I can think of is having a sex change but it has already happened to many people before me.


Sooman
Post May 29, 2014 @ 10:16 pm

1) Choked on a pea once
2) Made a multi-million dollar company

the usual


littlejay
Post May 29, 2014 @ 10:38 pm

Sooman wrote:1) Choked on a pea once
2) Made a multi-million dollar company

the usual

SM is a billion dollar company actually. You didn't know that Soo Man?

UlzzangNicky
Post May 29, 2014 @ 11:05 pm

Owlsarecool15 wrote:I sliced the skin of my thumb by trying to cut tape from a tape dispenser.


This happens to me every time I try to get tape from one of those evil satanic thumb slicing sadistic tape dispensers T.T


Sooman
Post May 30, 2014 @ 4:21 am

littlejay wrote:
Sooman wrote:1) Choked on a pea once
2) Made a multi-million dollar company

the usual

SM is a billion dollar company actually. You didn't know that Soo Man?

I didn't want to brag :smooch:


ennexD
Post May 30, 2014 @ 4:45 am

fell on butt...and fainted.



BuYong
Post May 30, 2014 @ 5:26 am

fainted from menstrual cramps