Back to Top!

What's something you're pretty sure has only happened to you?

Relax and talk about anything in general
XxGamerGirlxX
Post May 30, 2014 @ 8:06 am

I got my teacher apologizing to me for being an asshole.
-
I broke my 5th lumbar vertebrae by falling on my ass lightly...

Jac
Post May 30, 2014 @ 8:25 am

Unique wrote:
Jac wrote:Just had a really hot Japanese guy help me find my way to the train I needed. Then he was on it too and sat with me and we talked for an hour; him in Portuguese and me in Spanish. We understood each other.

There are many Japanese people who are half Brazilian though...

He's not half Brazilian.
He's full Japanese.
This just happened a couple hours ago in Tokyo.
:3

♥ V.I.P.♥ St☆rlight ♥ Shawol ♥ Exotic ♥ Baby ♥ BBC ♥ A+ ♥ A.R.M.Y ♥ DEEPS ♥ Storia ♥ B2uty ♥

Craykyungce
Post May 30, 2014 @ 9:17 am

I got a nosebleed at school and the paramedics called the ambulance.
For a nosebleed.
Nothing happened and since I'm anemic the blood wouldn't coagulate fast enough.
I knew this. I didnt want the fucking ambulance but they sent it anyway and I got to the hospital and waited for absolutely nothing.
My mother had to pay for this -_-

/¡\ Crayon Pop / VIXX \ BYG/ Nine Muses \ SKarf / Block B \ Beyoncé / EXO \ Tiny G / BTS \!/
ImSoFreaknSorry
Post May 30, 2014 @ 9:35 am

got my ankle sliced while riding on the back of a bike, it got into the spokes, idek how but it did and i needed stitches

i am not here for bubble gum bullshit.
Quiet
Post May 30, 2014 @ 11:05 am

Unique wrote:
Quiet wrote:WHERE WERE U?????
THAT IS LIKE SEEING JESUS.

Lol, I'm from Portugal xD
That happened...like...4/5 yrs ago though :P. I've also saw him play 2 times this year (qualifying matches for the World Cup).

yea, i have seen him play aswell, that is why i was like O.O
you are so lucky.

아이유~윤하~에이핑크~인피니트~ナノ
KrisTheNoonaSlayer
Post May 30, 2014 @ 11:23 am

quite a few years ago, maybe like 8... My family, (my mother and brother and I) was on the way to pick up my older sister from somewhere. We were driving down one of those long dark mountain roads that have no side rails, it's just a big ass curve and you have to be careful not to drive over the edge and fall thousands of feet to your certain death...Well I think my mom took a wrong turn somewhere and she decided to try and BACK up and do a U-Turn in the dark on a fucking CLIFF side, and she backed our car over the edge... Our car was literally hanging by the back tail, wheels spinning against the dirt, kicking up turf. The more dirt those spinning tires kicked away while my mom simultaneously mashed the gas, never taking her foot off the break; the more the car started to tilt from the back and ease towards sliding off the cliff. We we were stuck. My brother was sleep in the backseat. had no idea that we were all about to die. Just thinking about this brings that fear back. It was the first and last time in my life I ever really sincerely thought I was going to die for real... Luckily, we were only stuck there for like 3 minutes because this truck came by with one of those pulley wires on the front and pulled us to safety.

Scariest day of my life, and i know my mom was terrified too but she held it together for me so well
Meanwhile my brother, in the backseat... ".....ZzZzzzzz"
I'm honestly glad he wasn't awake during any of that.

EXO - BIG BANG - SHINEE - BTS - GOT7- SPICA - B.A.P
badtzmaru
Post May 30, 2014 @ 11:27 am

Went to another city to attend Gackt's concert and casually he stayed at same hotel, same floor I did. He gave me a hug and kiss and I was allowed to lurk during his whole schedule.

I met oppar and probably the only Final Fantasy character you could ever meet IRL.

Beat that,

Nobody
Post May 30, 2014 @ 11:32 am

badtzmaru wrote:Went to another city to attend Gackt's concert and casually he stayed at same hotel, same floor I did. He gave me a hug and kiss and I was allowed to lurk during his whole schedule.

I met oppar and probably the only Final Fantasy character you could ever meet IRL.

Beat that,

Umm the only unique thing thats happened to me was that I almost got hit by a bus, train, car, and bicycle all while looking for some chocolate factory.... yeah >_>

The Senpai that will never notice you~

HollyDolly18
Post May 30, 2014 @ 11:33 am

BuYong wrote:fainted from menstrual cramps

I almost fainted from menstrual cramps while I was in the shower, but I donate blood a lot so I knew I had to lay down before I blacked out... So I laid down while I was in the shower until I felt better lol

U-KISS EXO SUJU B.A.P SHINee G-DRAGON T.O.P 4MINUTE
LynnX
Post May 30, 2014 @ 11:45 am

Had to take one of my last high school exams while suffering from ovarian cyst pains.
Nailed it with a 8.4
Had to have surgery the next day.

Owlsarecool15
Post May 30, 2014 @ 1:13 pm

UlzzangNicky wrote:
Owlsarecool15 wrote:I sliced the skin of my thumb by trying to cut tape from a tape dispenser.

This happens to me every time I try to get tape from one of those evil satanic thumb slicing sadistic tape dispensers T.T

I almost got a scar from the blade. It sucked!

B1A4 (BANA)Bangtan Boys (A.R.M.Y) B.A.P (Baby) Beast (Beauty)Big Bang (VIP)Block B (BBC) BtoB (Melody) EXO (EXOtic) F(x) (Aff(x)tion) GOT7 (IGOT7) HIGH4 Infinite (Inspirit) MBLAQ (A+) Nu'est (L.O.V.E) SHINee (Shawol) SPEED (DEEPS) Super Junior (ELF) Teen Top (Angel) 2NE1 (Black Jack) U-Kiss (KissMe) VIXX (Starlight)
noctos
Post May 30, 2014 @ 1:31 pm

technically this happened to a bunch of different people who were at my school but i think is a er unique situation
there was this kid in my 6th grade class who was obsessed with chapstick and eating chapstick and he would only be friends with people who regularly carried chapstick around with them and he would just beg for them to give them their chapstick so he could eat it. during class he would just be like fucking chomping on a thing of chapstick.

littlejay
Post May 30, 2014 @ 1:39 pm

ennexD wrote:fell on butt...and fainted.

lol how did i miss this.

cookiekk456
Post May 30, 2014 @ 2:32 pm

My shoe fell off while I was trying to climb down a rock wall.
I've been followed around in the mall two separate times. The first time was scarier than the second time because the first guy was a homeless man who I'm pretty sure followed me all the way from the beach.