Back to Top!

LOL Which Pretty Boy Idol is Too Pretty for the Army?

Relax and talk about anything in general
Poll: Which Pretty Boy Idol is Too Pretty for the Army?
EXO’s Lu Han [2] (10%)
Teen Top’s Niel [2] (10%)
Infinite’s Sung Jong [6] (30%)
SHINee’s Key [8] (40%)
Super Junior’s Heechul [2] (10%)
Total votes : 20
muzaiyan
Post Aug 27, 2013 @ 9:46 am

We bid a sad farewell, albeit temporarily, to another star as actor Song Joong Ki took off for the army today, but as we look forward to Super Junior member Kim Heechul’s return, we’ve rounded up a few of the prettiest faces in the idol world for this week’s poll.

EXO’s Lu Han
As one of EXO’s Chinese members, serving in the army isn’t in Lu Han’s cards, but he’s too pretty to not include in our list.

From his porcelain skin to pouty lips, Lu Han is as pretty as it gets, even among a sea full of idols.

Teen Top’s Niel

It’s no wonder the ladies love Teen Top’s Niel, whom Shinhwa member and Teen Top’s boss Andy once revealed was hit on by a girl idol.

One look into his puppy dog eyes will have you sprung.

Infinite’s Sung Jong

One need only look at Infinite’s maknae Sung Jong’s baby photos to realize the idol star was born pretty.

What matters more, however, is that the maknae has maintained his baby face and doll-like features that give girl group members a run for their money.

SHINee’s Key

SHINee’s pretty boys come in all different forms, from maknae Taemin to the manly Minho, but we’re spotlighting Key for his colorful personality, which more often than not matches his colorful hair.

More importantly, Key is also known for his impeccable style, and the last thing we want to see is the army stifle the idol star’s vibe.

Super Junior’s Heechul

Although we had to say goodbye to Song Joong Ki today, we can look forward to the return of Super Junior’s resident pretty boy Kim Heechul, as he is set to be discharged on August 30.

We couldn’t imagine the high maintenance Heechul in the army when we sent him off two years ago, so it’s hard to believe he’ll be back in the fans’ arms in just a few days. But that, of course, doesn’t mean we’re not ready to welcome Kim Heechul – and all of his sass - back.

SNSDB2ST BTS1PUNCH BigBang APINK ✿ tumblr ღ.Google+✿ f(x)GOT7shinee Suju 2pmEXO ✿ 

Riley
Post Aug 27, 2013 @ 9:48 am

What about Ren from NU'EST.

Park JI Yoon | Tree Of Life
anuyh
Post Aug 27, 2013 @ 9:49 am

Key

"Certain brands I’m just like, ‘These motherfuckers are crazy' whether
it’s a designer or a brand itself, I get inspired by the attitude and approach." - GD

muzaiyan
Post Aug 27, 2013 @ 9:54 am

Riley wrote:What about Ren from NU'EST.

he is really pretty <3 :smooch:

SNSDB2ST BTS1PUNCH BigBang APINK ✿ tumblr ღ.Google+✿ f(x)GOT7shinee Suju 2pmEXO ✿ 

YukiStar9
Post Aug 27, 2013 @ 9:55 am

Ma honeyboo is too pretty for this world.
but he was still hot in the army

unfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
I just made myself feel things that I shouldn't be feeling rn.

Heechul's wife~
special1005
Post Aug 27, 2013 @ 9:56 am

muzaiyan wrote:As one of EXO’s Chinese members, serving in the army isn’t in Lu Han’s cards, but he’s too pretty to not include in our list.

then what's the point of him being in the list, especially when they could include ren

J-Arc
Post Aug 27, 2013 @ 9:56 am

Luhan is Chinese, why would he worry about military service?

nvm, read the op

Adraw
Post Aug 27, 2013 @ 10:02 am

niel is not pretty

jsa
Post Aug 27, 2013 @ 10:03 am

Adraw wrote:niel is not pretty

He's gorgeous.

MBLAQ | BTOB | VIXX | BEAST | INFINITE | NINE MUSES  |BLOCK B | MAD TOWN | MYNAME ❭❭ 블랙코미디월드 ❬❬
last.fm

BuYong
Post Aug 27, 2013 @ 10:05 am

My bias doesn't have to go, thank you Jesus!

Btw, I think Ren should be on that list, also Taemin, L.Joe (he is so tiny and cute), Youngmin, Kevin.. a lot of idols actually..

katychan666
Post Aug 27, 2013 @ 10:05 am

Ren is the prettiest LOL <3

Super Junior/DBSK/SHINee/H.O.T/100%/MyName/Shinhwa/Big Bang/f(x)/SNSD/Secret/T-ara/2NE1/GACKT
Adraw
Post Aug 27, 2013 @ 10:06 am

jsa wrote:

He's gorgeous.

go away

jsa
Post Aug 27, 2013 @ 10:07 am

Adraw wrote:
jsa wrote:

He's gorgeous.

go away

Just accept the truth

that he's creepy as hell looking

MBLAQ | BTOB | VIXX | BEAST | INFINITE | NINE MUSES  |BLOCK B | MAD TOWN | MYNAME ❭❭ 블랙코미디월드 ❬❬
last.fm

afko
Post Aug 27, 2013 @ 10:59 am

Ren, he needs to be exempt from service

toradora101
Post Aug 27, 2013 @ 11:31 am

Too feminine for my taste.