Back to Top!

why was my thread closed?

Relax and talk about anything in general
gyoo
Post Jun 18, 2013 @ 5:20 pm

it wasnt anything bad :-?


PhoenixVFIRE
Post Jun 18, 2013 @ 5:21 pm

This is me walking through the forums right now~

SHOW SPOILER


~St☆rlight~
tabloholic
Post Jun 18, 2013 @ 5:22 pm

You can always just PM the mods and ask them.
These bitching/whining threads need to stop.


zicoboo
Post Jun 18, 2013 @ 5:23 pm

You were trying to get a negative response..


huhlo
Post Jun 18, 2013 @ 5:23 pm

It's harassment.


sunggyuluver
Post Jun 18, 2013 @ 5:24 pm

tabloholic wrote:You can always just PM the mods and ask them.
These bitching/whining threads need to stop.


^ thank you

I always tell people to just send them a msg. It's better than countless spam threads.


Giff
Post Jun 18, 2013 @ 5:25 pm

gyoo wrote:it wasnt anything bad :-?

As much as it pains me, and as much as I dislike you and your hurting of Zico, I must admit your guess is as good as mine. They just close threads they don't agree with.


"These are small balls" ~Girl's Day, 2013
Kimochi
Post Jun 18, 2013 @ 5:25 pm

Because you're an asshat.

kurumi
Post Jun 18, 2013 @ 5:26 pm

why r there red lights on the street


u-gay
Pearldragon5
Post Jun 18, 2013 @ 5:27 pm

PhoenixVFIRE wrote:This is me walking through the forums right now~

SHOW SPOILER

This is so trueO-O I'm just going to hide until it's over.



zicoboo
Post Jun 18, 2013 @ 5:27 pm

and btw since it was closed before I had the chance to reply to you.
Do you really call stalking my facebook, instagram and all the other sites I'm a member of not being obsessed? You make threads about me and try to post my personal pictures as your selcas... you clearly do have some kind of obsession with me >.>


gyoo
Post Jun 18, 2013 @ 5:31 pm

zicoboo wrote:and btw since it was closed before I had the chance to reply to you.
Do you really call stalking my facebook, instagram and all the other sites I'm a member of not being obsessed? You make threads about me and try to post my personal pictures as your selcas... you clearly do have some kind of obsession with me >.>

Im not doin it anymore ok. get over it


gyoo
Post Jun 18, 2013 @ 5:33 pm

Kimochi wrote:Because you're an asshat.

how come people can talk about me like this, but then if i done it i'd get a warning ?

just a question ok