Back to Top!

Win a trip to Asia with littlejay!

Relax and talk about anything in general
Page 1 of 1
littlejay
Post Feb 09, 2016 @ 3:49 pm

So my company is doing really well now and I'm making $20,000 a month so I thought what's better than spending it on people I truly love like you guys. I am planning for a trip this year and it would be a pleasure if someone here or a few of you (hopefully attractive bisexual and straight girls) would come chill with me in Asia for 3 months? You don't need to pay for anything: round trip flight, rent, food, joy is all on me.

I will be renting a 5 bedroom penthouse in a skyrise building in Asia with a nice view and a gigantic balcony. You can take all the selfies you like from above the city. This is what I have planned for each month:

Month 1:
Week 1: Introduction of me, show you around, eat some local food
Week 2: BBQ on the balcony, drink alcohol, invite more girls over, party in my penthouse
Week 3: Limo ride to clubs, dancing, eating, drinking
Week 4: Ride around the city in motorbikes. Go hiking up hills.

Month 2:
Week 1: Fine dining, go to beaches and chill underneath the sun. Drink some pina colada.
Week 2: Massage parlor, I'll hook you up with 5 hour massages from some sexy Asian women.
Week 3: Shopping for souvenirs, you get allowance of $200 to buy stuff
Week 4: Go to super malls for some more shopping, hit the luxury brand shops like Gucci. I'll hook you up with a handbag that cost $300.

Month 3:
Week 1: I'll treat you to some Haagen Daz ice cream
Week 2: Lingerie shopping, I'll buy you sexy cheetah thongs and stuff $50 budget. When we get home, we'll have a twerking competition between the girls and i'll be the judge.
Week 3: Go to resorts, ride roller coasters and eat at a 5 star buffet.
Week 4 (Mandatory Requirement): Whip my dick out. A whole week of ass pounding.

Unique
Post Feb 09, 2016 @ 3:59 pm

That last month though....

littlejay
Post Feb 09, 2016 @ 4:10 pm

Unique wrote:That last month though....
attendance for last month is required. :smooch:

Unique
Post Feb 09, 2016 @ 4:21 pm

littlejay wrote:
I'm just 19...19!

littlejay
Post Feb 09, 2016 @ 4:28 pm

Unique wrote:
littlejay wrote:
I'm just 19...19!
that's legal. If u saw me you'd be like..."You're really over 30 years old? You look under 18."

I actually had someone say that to me last week. It was so awkward cause everyone was staring at me in public and had a shock look on their face. They didn't believe I was over 30.

Unique
Post Feb 09, 2016 @ 4:31 pm

littlejay wrote:
Unique wrote:
littlejay wrote:attendance for last month is required. :smooch:
I'm just 19...19!
that's legal. If u saw me you'd be like..."You're really over 30 years old? You look under 18."

I actually had someone say that to me last week. It was so awkward cause everyone was staring at me in public and had a shock look on their face. They didn't believe I was over 30.
I wouldn't be surprised since you're asian lol. 

Either way...twerking it's not my style...

littlejay
Post Feb 10, 2016 @ 2:30 am

Unique wrote:
littlejay wrote:
Unique wrote:I'm just 19...19!

how about Japanese face sitting?

Unique
Post Feb 10, 2016 @ 4:43 am

littlejay wrote:
Unique wrote:
littlejay wrote:that's legal. If u saw me you'd be like..."You're really over 30 years old? You look under 18."

how about Japanese face sitting?
Uh..........................

Kaylapie34
Post Feb 16, 2016 @ 5:00 am

Oh my God that was a good laugh! XD 

I don't want to go back to school... -_-
epidermis
Post Feb 16, 2016 @ 7:16 am

I'd start riding that D the first week, bby.

Page 1 of 1