Back to Top!

Would you eat a human ?

Relax and talk about anything in general
toradora101
Post Jun 03, 2013 @ 1:09 pm

Im watching the show "Hannibal"
Based off the book "Red Dragon"

And it go me thinking that so would you ?

There is him preparing a pair of lungs for dinner.

huhlo
Post Jun 03, 2013 @ 1:10 pm

Nope.
Unless it's like the thighs or something.
Maybe.

YukiStar9
Post Jun 03, 2013 @ 1:11 pm

Heechul's wife~
toradora101
Post Jun 03, 2013 @ 1:13 pm

YukiStar9 wrote:

So that's a yes ?

SugarShapley
Post Jun 03, 2013 @ 1:21 pm

Hopefully not
but you never know, like those ppl whose plane crashed over a mountain somewhere in southern america and some of them died during the crash or from starvation or the cold, the people who were left started eating them when they had no other food left, and in that situation you really can't judge them for doing it. I bet the ones who died would've even been glad knowing that their death at least helped the others to survive.

DragonFury
Post Jun 03, 2013 @ 1:49 pm

To survive: Absolutely.

Here's fun game to play on a long flight: if you're with a friend start a rather loud conversation about the Uruguayan rugby that crashed in the Andes and were forced to eat the dead people in order to survive. Be sure to mention how you would have no problem chomping down on any of the people surrounding you at that moment.

It's a great game if you want people to look at you like you are fucking mental.

He who is tired of Crayon Pop is tired of life.
vic2
Post Jun 11, 2013 @ 8:08 am

If that's what it takes to survive, yes. Otherwise, never.

SojuPang
Post Jun 11, 2013 @ 8:10 am

If it was cooked and seasoned well.

Meat is meat.

Five
Post Jun 11, 2013 @ 8:14 am

Casually, never. I wouldn't feel right pursuing life knowing that I'd consumed someone or a part of someone.

But like others have said, in terms of survival, it would happen. The real question is whether I'd feel bad about it in hindsight. As far as I know, you lose a shit every ounce of conscience and insecurity when you're in a desperate situation. It intrigues me how people think they would never do such a thing in the worst case scenario when it is absolutely likely. Your mind loses itself when you don't communicate with someone for a few days let alone weeks and months.

You never really understand a person until you consider things from [their] point of view
- Until you climb into [their] skin and walk around it."

- To Kill A Mockingbird
yoonrikai
Post Jun 11, 2013 @ 8:34 am

This thread, this forum

elemeniah
Post Jun 11, 2013 @ 8:36 am

obsessedwithftisland wrote:He would.

He looks shady as anything.

SHINee ~ EXO ~ U - KISS ~ Super Junior ~ Beast ~ Nu'Est ~ 2PM ~ VIXX ~ C-Clown ~ Seventeen ~ WonderBoyz
elemeniah
Post Jun 11, 2013 @ 8:42 am

obsessedwithftisland wrote:He would.

He looks shady as anything.

SHINee ~ EXO ~ U - KISS ~ Super Junior ~ Beast ~ Nu'Est ~ 2PM ~ VIXX ~ C-Clown ~ Seventeen ~ WonderBoyz
Atothec193
Post Jun 11, 2013 @ 8:51 am

We say no now, but if it came down to it, people will do anything to survive.

My High is Epik