Poll: do you wax or shave?
wax [3] (33%)
shave [5] (56%)
both [0] (0%)
neither [1] (11%)
Total votes : 9
littlejay
Post Sep 15, 2014 @ 3:50 pm

I never wax before but i'm thinking about doing it. Does it hurt and can you bleed from waxing?

Shaving only hurts if ur going against the grain and im always afraid i might cut myself on accident.

wonwon
Post Sep 15, 2014 @ 4:06 pm

Well I've  never really understood waxing legs and armpits cause afterwards you have to let it grow out some to be able to wax again. For down there... i assume that would hurt a lot  

littlejay
Post Sep 15, 2014 @ 4:25 pm

wonwon wrote:Well I've  never really understood waxing legs and armpits cause afterwards you have to let it grow out some to be able to wax again. For down there... i assume that would hurt a lot  
i have high paid tolerance. I've tried some other thing to where u apply some cream and you just wash the hair away but if you leave it on too much it can burn ur skin or make it bleed.

wonwon
Post Sep 15, 2014 @ 4:29 pm

littlejay wrote:
wonwon wrote:Well I've  never really understood waxing legs and armpits cause afterwards you have to let it grow out some to be able to wax again. For down there... i assume that would hurt a lot  
i have high paid tolerance. I've tried some other thing to where u apply some cream and you just wash the hair away but if you leave it on too much it can burn ur skin or make it bleed.

Why do you wanna get smooth anyway?

littlejay
Post Sep 15, 2014 @ 5:40 pm

wonwon wrote:
littlejay wrote:

Why do you wanna get smooth anyway?
cause i wanna feel young again and pick up some white teenage girls

Unique
Post Sep 19, 2014 @ 3:56 am

You might bleed a little bit from waxing and as for pain it depends where to do want to get waxed.
Armpits- it doesn't hurt at all
Legs, belly(chest) and back- it hurts a bit in the first times but then you get used to it
Down there- it hurts A LOT (some ppl even scream like sh*t) 
This also depends if you have a lot of hair to remove and if its strong or weak. Though men are pussies when it comes to waxing  :lol:

I wax btw

ennexD
Post Sep 19, 2014 @ 5:42 am

i wax everything and ofc it hurts but once you get used to it..it doesn't hurt as much as it did the first time...

ImSoFreaknSorry
Post Sep 19, 2014 @ 7:30 am

I use laser light treatment, can't deal with that other shit 

i am not here for bubble gum bullshit.
UlzzangNicky
Post Sep 19, 2014 @ 8:03 am

I've done both. Waxing is a pain in the ass (literally if you plan on waxing your nasty chewbacca ass). You might experience a small amount of bleeding depending on what your waxing and what you're doing wrong lol.

Keep in mind that when you wax the hair has to be a certain length, so you will either have to trim it or wait for it to grow longer. That is why I despise waxing. I can't stand the way stubble feels. Bleh

Anyway, good luck  :lol:

roka
Post Jan 23, 2019 @ 7:28 am

If you do wax ahead for testing, be sure you give yourself enough time to grow the necessary length again.

Page 1 of 1