Back to Top!

Are you guys ready for those 2 YG trainee groups to be on W.I.N?

Discuss your favorite Korean dramas, movies or TV shows
Seungslut
Post Jul 05, 2013 @ 2:38 pm

The winner of WIN will be given with an official name WINNER. This WIN Program will be aired one episode a week for 10 weeks from the second week of July. WINNER will be making a debut the day after the 10th episode finishes.

The structure goes like this: the group that wins the most votes from the watchers can make a debut as soon as the program finishes. The loser group may be broken up or face member replacement.

Group A consists of 5 members whose average age is 20 years old. Two of the members in this group are KANG SEUNG YOON, whose solo debut date has just been confirmed,band an ex-contestant of K-Pop Star, Lee Seung-hoon.

Group B, on the other hand, is a younger group with 6 members whose average age is 17 years old. The then 13-year-old little boy rapper, B.I., who featured in MC Mong’s “Indian Boy” in 2009 has been appointed as the leader of this group since he was 14. This year he celebrated his 17th birthday.

---

I hope this dude is in it.


ThinCrust
Post Jul 05, 2013 @ 2:45 pm

I want to see more of B.I



Seungslut
Post Jul 05, 2013 @ 2:50 pm

ThinCrust wrote:I want to see more of B.I


ThinCrust
Post Jul 05, 2013 @ 2:51 pm

Seungslut wrote:
ThinCrust wrote:I want to see more of B.I


I mean like in the group. I've seen this. But thanks.



heedicktator
Post Jul 05, 2013 @ 2:52 pm

WINNER is a horrible name to give a group :o


"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
Seungslut
Post Jul 05, 2013 @ 2:53 pm

heedicktator wrote:WINNER is a horrible name to give a group :o

Well, It's better than loser..


CupcakesForever
Post Jul 05, 2013 @ 2:55 pm

YG be on that battle royale shit. :lol:

heedicktator
Post Jul 05, 2013 @ 2:57 pm

Seungslut wrote:
heedicktator wrote:WINNER is a horrible name to give a group :o

Well, It's better than loser..


True :sad: but instead of winner or loser, they should've gone with something in the middle, like "bystander" <3 that sounds muchhhh cooler!


"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
Seungslut
Post Jul 05, 2013 @ 2:58 pm

CupcakesForever wrote:YG be on that battle royale shit. :lol:

He's been on that Battle Royale shit!

In the Big Bang documentary he eliminated Seungri from the group, until Seungri came back and "proved himself" to be part of Big Bang T.T

He's the reason Hyunseung is in B2ST and not Big Bang lol


kissingkeke
Post Jul 05, 2013 @ 2:59 pm

Shits gonna be hard because I like B.I. but I really have enjoyed Lee Seung hoon since Kpop Star. He is an all around entertainer to me besides singing. Either way this is going to be interesting.


loki0wo
Post Jul 05, 2013 @ 3:01 pm

tbh i dont like the idea of them competing against each other like its the hunger games for example. also to kinda sad to see whatever group loses to disband or what not after seeing them all together for the 10 weeks acting happy and etc. its the same with 17 dont mean to bash. also to WINNER is a horrible name. is the fandom gonna be called loser or something? idk but i can just see the group name being bashed on v.v. i just hope in the end that the group who wins is talented. also to i think a group were international fans can vote will be kinda cool owo


Kissme Inspirit Bana Lo/\e
kissingkeke
Post Jul 05, 2013 @ 3:02 pm

CupcakesForever wrote:YG be on that battle royale shit. :lol:


LOL. Naw he's just the only one that makes that shit public. LOL That's how that new LC9 group came about. E.den said they would have battles like every week. It was almost 100 guys fighting for a spot in LC9 (not sure if he is exaggerating) but that's crazy.


Seungslut
Post Jul 05, 2013 @ 3:04 pm

loki0wo wrote:tbh i dont like the idea of them competing against each other like its the hunger games for example. also to kinda sad to see whatever group loses to disband or what not after seeing them all together for the 10 weeks acting happy and etc. its the same with 17 dont mean to bash. also to WINNER is a horrible name. is the fandom gonna be called loser or something? idk but i can just see the group name being bashed on v.v. i just hope in the end that the group who wins is talented. also to i think a group were international fans can vote will be kinda cool owo

well he said "The loser group may be broken up or face member replacement. Nothing will be predictable." so there is a chance that the loser group could debut..

but well, them competing against each other is the same as it will be, when they debut unfortunately. and yeah Winner is a dumb name, but there are worse group names lol.


ThinCrust
Post Jul 05, 2013 @ 3:11 pm

They better pick a better name



loki0wo
Post Jul 05, 2013 @ 3:15 pm

Seungslut wrote:
loki0wo wrote:tbh i dont like the idea of them competing against each other like its the hunger games for example. also to kinda sad to see whatever group loses to disband or what not after seeing them all together for the 10 weeks acting happy and etc. its the same with 17 dont mean to bash. also to WINNER is a horrible name. is the fandom gonna be called loser or something? idk but i can just see the group name being bashed on v.v. i just hope in the end that the group who wins is talented. also to i think a group were international fans can vote will be kinda cool owo

well he said "The loser group may be broken up or face member replacement. Nothing will be predictable." so there is a chance that the loser group could debut..

but well, them competing against each other is the same as it will be, when they debut unfortunately. and yeah Winner is a dumb name, but there are worse group names lol.


yeah but seeing them all together being bros then maybe getting broken up with different member it hurts. since you might get attach to them being in that original group idk maybe i have a weak heart to this kind of thing XD. i hope they debut together though even if the chances are slim

yeah it is D;. i feel like they are gonna get alot of shit when they lose being called the loser group or something. winner is also a big name to live up to O.O. yup there is lots of worse names but i feel like this one will get the most attention.


Kissme Inspirit Bana Lo/\e