Back to Top!

Miranda Kerr watches Lee Joon take it in the butt.

Discuss your favorite Korean dramas, movies or TV shows
Page 1 of 1
Seungslut
Post Jun 15, 2013 @ 7:27 pm

yoonrikai
Post Jun 15, 2013 @ 7:29 pm

This is for SNL right? Thats nice... exactly what you should do in front of a victoria secret model
You think he got her number?

Seungslut
Post Jun 15, 2013 @ 7:30 pm

yoonrikai wrote:This is for SNL right? Thats nice... exactly what you should do in front of a victoria secret model

Yeah, this is from SNL Korea, but I doubt he got her number lol.

Lmyunggie
Post Jun 15, 2013 @ 7:31 pm

She so pretty,

♡Perfection is possible♡
Kanonno
Post Jun 15, 2013 @ 7:32 pm

This face says she enjoyed it.

Bromiscuous
Post Jun 15, 2013 @ 7:32 pm

yoonrikai wrote:This is for SNL right? Thats nice... exactly what you should do in front of a victoria secret model

lol he can barely speak english cant he? what would he do with her number...google translate his texts to her

nomchomchikapompom
Post Jun 15, 2013 @ 7:34 pm

ahhhh she's so stunning <3

do you know where i can watch it?

"Like anybody, I like clothes, and I enjoy what I like to wear. We might have a difference in personal outfit choices. Some might not like it. But to judge someone because of their appearance is pretty foolish. If you have time to do that, I suggest you look at yourself in the mirror and spend more time developing yourself. Come on, it's 2013"
- G-DRAGON
Seungslut
Post Jun 15, 2013 @ 7:36 pm

nomchomchikapompom wrote:ahhhh she's so stunning <3

do you know where i can watch it?

I don't think there are subs yet, since it aired a couple days ago.

yoonrikai
Post Jun 15, 2013 @ 7:37 pm

Bromiscuous wrote:

lol he can barely speak english cant he? what would he do with her number...google translate his texts to her

a number as a friend, shes married to Legolas after all....
i remember back on the old site, there was a guy called gisenki who made that gossip thread, and he was bragging about how he went over to korea on vacations and banged many celebrities, somehow every user believed him until he fucked up it up by revealing he was a racist misogynistic liar.
Lee Joon can actually speak understandable engrish, enough to have conversations with girls you know, the guy did act in ninja assassin after all. I don't see how that idea of getting her number is far fetched

Seungslut
Post Jun 15, 2013 @ 7:37 pm

timeforcupcakes wrote:

shes married with a kid im pretty sure

Oh yeah, that's right. she married Orlando Bloom didn't she?

Bromiscuous
Post Jun 15, 2013 @ 7:56 pm

yoonrikai wrote:
Bromiscuous wrote:

i remember back on the old site, there was a guy called gisenki who made that gossip thread, and he was bragging about how he went over to korea on vacations and banged many celebrities, somehow every user believed him until he fucked up it up by revealing he was a racist misogynistic liar.
Lee Joon can actually speak understandable engrish, enough to have conversations with girls you know, the guy did act in ninja assassin after all. I don't see how that idea of getting her number is far fetched

oh i thought his english still wasnt good, i thought he just phonetically recited his lines in the film, like in memoirs of a geisha where a number of actresses just phonetically recited the lines instead of understanding exactly what they were saying.
its not far fetched he would get her number, i mean he's goodlooking and funny but my point would be that their conversations would be limited.
also why did people actually believe gisenki?

gyoo
Post Jun 15, 2013 @ 7:59 pm

LOL. Miranda is so pretty <3

Eriochrome
Post Jun 15, 2013 @ 8:26 pm

yoonrikai wrote:
Bromiscuous wrote:

*Geseki

Page 1 of 1