Back to Top!

Mnet America is looking for a cast for their kpop reality show "#mykpop"

Discuss your favorite Korean dramas, movies or TV shows
littlejay
Post Jul 02, 2013 @ 2:07 pm

LOL i hope it ends up like Jersey Shore except with more drama. They should have a hardcore blackjack and hardcore sone in the same room. Maybe EXO and BAP too. I should audition cause I'm unique right? I'll be the oppa of the household with 5 younger girls/boys.

Letsjijiparty
Post Jul 02, 2013 @ 2:09 pm

Gyoshido please apply! <3


skyturtle
Post Jul 02, 2013 @ 2:10 pm

lmfao
It's be like 5 koreaboos and the most boring shit ever


epik high | girl's day
littlejay
Post Jul 02, 2013 @ 2:11 pm

Letsjijiparty wrote:Gyoshido please apply! <3

me and Gyoshido will share a bunk bed and every morning we'll troll the other roommates.

Unique
Post Jul 02, 2013 @ 2:11 pm

No, I'm @Unique


Heaven17
Post Jul 02, 2013 @ 2:13 pm

oppa? xD I thought u'd be ahjusshi


littlejay
Post Jul 02, 2013 @ 2:18 pm

Heaven17 wrote:oppa? xD I thought u'd be ahjusshi

Nah I still look 20. If I was there all the girls would fight for me.

J-Arc
Post Jul 02, 2013 @ 2:18 pm

Living with 5 other Koreaboos I would very likely disagree with and hate?

No fucking thanks



Heaven17
Post Jul 02, 2013 @ 2:19 pm

littlejay wrote:
Heaven17 wrote:oppa? xD I thought u'd be ahjusshi

Nah I still look 20. If I was there all the girls would fight for me.

Where's the link for signing up?


littlejay
Post Jul 02, 2013 @ 2:21 pm

Heaven17 wrote:
littlejay wrote:
Heaven17 wrote:oppa? xD I thought u'd be ahjusshi

Nah I still look 20. If I was there all the girls would fight for me.

Where's the link for signing up?

no clue, i saw their post on their facebook.

stabofhappiness
Post Jul 02, 2013 @ 2:35 pm

omg just imagine five straight girls and one gay guy fighting for oppa


PhoenixVFIRE
Post Jul 02, 2013 @ 2:41 pm

stabofhappiness wrote:omg just imagine five straight girls and one gay guy fighting for oppa

@minkwon2 this is your chance!


~St☆rlight~
littlejay
Post Jul 02, 2013 @ 2:42 pm

stabofhappiness wrote:omg just imagine five straight girls and one gay guy fighting for oppa

or 5 white girls and 1 asian dude (me).

rhythmdivine
Post Jul 02, 2013 @ 2:43 pm

Ehhh...
They'd probably try to kill me. FOR OPPA!



no thanks.



chillin' in the freezer when i'm under pressure. i put it on ice, bitch. dr. pepper. DIRTY VIBE