Back to Top!

Drama Who here watched Faith?

Discuss your favorite Korean dramas, movies or TV shows
Page 1 of 1
Nova_REMIX
Post Jun 25, 2013 @ 9:56 am

Or "The Great Doctor?" I finished it last week, but I was really curious to know what others thought about the drama. What did you guys think about it?

heedicktator
Post Jun 25, 2013 @ 9:58 am

Me!

I disliked it

It had potential in the beginning but became tedious and a bit irksome near the end

imo

:nervous:

"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
Korinn3
Post Jun 25, 2013 @ 10:21 am

@Nova_REMIX
I watched it, i thought it was pretty good, i loved it

Korina ♡ 130820| #antikimsunggyu |Suho's Princess Nana's wife]
medstudent
Post Jun 25, 2013 @ 10:23 am

I've watched it and I liked it. I've definately seen worse ;)

BuYong
Post Jun 25, 2013 @ 10:25 am

i watched it, it was great, i liked it <3

PhoenixVFIRE
Post Jun 25, 2013 @ 10:40 am

My mom watched it and liked it. I, on the other hand, couldn't get into it. I was bored after the first episode.

~St☆rlight~
whythefuckicare
Post Jun 25, 2013 @ 10:53 am

I watched it and liked it a lot, my friend on the other hand who is absolutely in love with Lee Min Ho hated that drama. I have no idea why...

J-Law is love, J-Law is life
4minute|BIGBANG|Red Velvet|B2ST|BTS|Mamamoo

Nova_REMIX
Post Jun 25, 2013 @ 5:03 pm

heedicktator wrote:Me!

I disliked it

It had potential in the beginning but became tedious and a bit irksome near the end

imo

:nervous:

Same here. I actually liked it, but towards the end, I felt that it became repetitive.

SHOW SPOILER The King would go into his rants about him being a pathetic king and it just made me roll my eyes all the time. And the mood-swings. I was just so done with that drama. And some stuff towards the end just did not make any sense. I was just like "WTF is going on?"

Korinn3 wrote:@Nova_REMIX
I watched it, i thought it was pretty good, i loved it

BuYong wrote:i watched it, it was great, i liked it <3

Really? LOL I kinda liked it, but it is my least favorite of the Lee Min Ho dramas that I've watched.
medstudent wrote:I've watched it and I liked it. I've definately seen worse ;)

Same here, but after thinking about it in general, I just felt "Meh," about it. Didn't like the episodes towards the end. IDK if I can name a Korean drama that I've liked worse than that. It's no where near the top of my list.
PhoenixVFIRE wrote:My mom watched it and liked it. I, on the other hand, couldn't get into it. I was bored after the first episode.

Really? I liked it in the beginning, but I started to dislike the drama when I got to the end. It was actually the first "time-travelling" drama I've finished in its entirety. It's actually one of my least favorite dramas.
whythefuckicare wrote:I watched it and liked it a lot, my friend on the other hand who is absolutely in love with Lee Min Ho hated that drama. I have no idea why...

Yeah, Lee Min Ho's my favorite actor. He's so refreshing anytime I see him in a drama, and I've seen most of his dramas, but this was the one I liked the least of the ones I've watched.

Page 1 of 1