I mean, Choa has some incredible vocals, but I don't see much more than that

boa578
Post Jul 01, 2014 @ 11:32 am

J-Arc wrote:I still don't see the fuss about AoA =/

I don't know about other people but I've been hooked since Elvis

Jac
Post Jul 01, 2014 @ 12:40 pm

I don't understand what SM is trying to do by letting groups better than their originals cover songs.
Did you see BTS's special stage? They made that song their own.

♥ V.I.P.♥ St☆rlight ♥ Shawol ♥ Exotic ♥ Baby ♥ BBC ♥ A+ ♥ A.R.M.Y ♥ DEEPS ♥ Storia ♥ B2uty ♥

boa578
Post Jul 01, 2014 @ 12:46 pm

Jac wrote:I don't understand what SM is trying to do by letting groups better than their originals cover songs.
Did you see BTS's special stage? They made that song their own.
SM can't exactly not let people cover their songs.

greenie0211
Post Jul 01, 2014 @ 12:56 pm

Gotta agree that this cover definitely gives the original a run for its money...

<3 choa

suvizzz
Post Jul 01, 2014 @ 10:30 pm

I just can't stop watching this <3

Five
Post Jul 02, 2014 @ 3:46 am

Pretty commendable cover. They fall behind in the choreography though. Pretty half-assed if I'm being honest.

J-Arc wrote:I still don't see the fuss about AoA =/

I would agree with you to an extent if I didn't find them so hot. Their discography does comprise of pretty basic tracks on a KPOP standard, but their performance level keeps me captivated.

Simply put, AOA is A-Pink if they were to preach for the sexy concepts. The kind of sexy concept that AOA goes for comes off more natural than the other female comebacks we've seen this year. The biggest plus is that AOA has the approval of the female community meaning that thus far, they are controversy-free, they aren't forcefully sexy and their music is easy on the ears.

You never really understand a person until you consider things from [their] point of view
- Until you climb into [their] skin and walk around it."

- To Kill A Mockingbird
Nova_REMIX
Post Jul 02, 2014 @ 12:20 pm

Granted I love AOA, ChoA is my bias, but are they lip-syncing? Their mics sound off. And for some reason, I still like the original better...

boa578
Post Jul 02, 2014 @ 12:27 pm

Nova_REMIX wrote:Granted I love AOA, ChoA is my bias, but are they lip-syncing? Their mics sound off. And for some reason, I still like the original better...

No they're singing live

Page 1 of 1