Back to Top!

MV B.A.P - Hurricane !!!

Discuss the latest Korean pop music, MVs and performances
AnamanaInspirit
Post Jul 16, 2013 @ 7:39 pm

minkwon2 wrote:
AnamanaInspirit wrote:Wow, opening with Daehyun's over used high notes.
Right up in my face.
And I'm Daehyun biased p.s
But I do like the song, it's not something fresh though, sadly :/
Lol really, "the roof is on fire?"
I wish I had no mercy bap again :( the only titles I've liked are warrior, stop it, and no mercy.
I'm waiting for something like No Mercy again.

So song is okay. I wouldn't download it. There were too many parts I didn't like to the ratio that I did like


lol my exact thoughts
and dae is my bias too, but fuck his notes were overdone to death

yeah i dont understand why ts pushes it so much.
Like fuck, we get it, HE CAN SING.


FT Island & 100% & Steeze
AnamanaInspirit
Post Jul 16, 2013 @ 7:39 pm

kurumi wrote:da loof da loof is on fier

you just killed me right here


FT Island & 100% & Steeze
minkwon2
Post Jul 16, 2013 @ 7:41 pm

AnamanaInspirit wrote:
minkwon2 wrote:
AnamanaInspirit wrote:Wow, opening with Daehyun's over used high notes.
Right up in my face.
And I'm Daehyun biased p.s
But I do like the song, it's not something fresh though, sadly :/
Lol really, "the roof is on fire?"
I wish I had no mercy bap again :( the only titles I've liked are warrior, stop it, and no mercy.
I'm waiting for something like No Mercy again.

So song is okay. I wouldn't download it. There were too many parts I didn't like to the ratio that I did like


lol my exact thoughts
and dae is my bias too, but fuck his notes were overdone to death

yeah i dont understand why ts pushes it so much.
Like fuck, we get it, HE CAN SING.


TS needs to make more of an effort to harmonize Dae and Youngjae better in their songs
youngjae gets so overlooked by TS....


AnamanaInspirit
Post Jul 16, 2013 @ 7:47 pm

minkwon2 wrote:
AnamanaInspirit wrote:
minkwon2 wrote:
lol my exact thoughts
and dae is my bias too, but fuck his notes were overdone to death

yeah i dont understand why ts pushes it so much.
Like fuck, we get it, HE CAN SING.


TS needs to make more of an effort to harmonize Dae and Youngjae better in their songs
youngjae gets so overlooked by TS....


THIS x100
Like what's the point of having 2 main vocals if you push one back? Harmonize and make them work together >.>
They rarely ever actually sing together. It's always separate. It feels like Yongjae is a lead vocal, only in Warrior did it really feel like he was a main vocal :/


FT Island & 100% & Steeze
karutamral
Post Jul 16, 2013 @ 7:51 pm

Am I the only one thinking that my Bap bias zelo experienced the hairicane? Oh, well. His dancing was some sexy shit.

I love coffee shop more. T.T

Daehyun's voice was great. I loved the rap parts and the chorus. I'm disappointed with the english.


Browneyesoo1
Post Jul 16, 2013 @ 8:46 pm

I loved it! It was something new and fresh.
To me they saved the BEST title track song for last, so im highly anticipating the 3rd!


~Big Bang | 2NE1 | B.A.P | Brown Eyed Girls~
kissingkeke
Post Jul 16, 2013 @ 8:54 pm

I wasn't here for Himchan's the 'loof' or Zelo's hair on the bus....other then that, I LOVED it. They looked so good especially BYG <3


BreezyGumiho
Post Jul 16, 2013 @ 9:00 pm

kissingkeke wrote: I wasn't here for Himchan's the 'loof' or Zelo's hair on the bus....other then that, I LOVED it. They looked so good especially BYG <3

I loved it too! They looked really good <3


ZELO'S WIFE & NUMBER ONE FAN! Princess of Babyz Breezy +Zelo=BreLo
B.A.P>>>YOUR FAVS Proud Delusional BABY
Five
Post Jul 16, 2013 @ 9:38 pm

I thought that was a mess. Daehyun's voice didn't suit that song, period.


You never really understand a person until you consider things from [their] point of view
- Until you climb into [their] skin and walk around it."

- To Kill A Mockingbird
GukieLover
Post Jul 16, 2013 @ 10:45 pm

minkwon2 wrote:and dae is my bias too, but fuck his notes were overdone to death

So, he IS your bias. You lied to me.

minkwon2
Post Jul 16, 2013 @ 10:48 pm

GukieLover wrote:
minkwon2 wrote:and dae is my bias too, but fuck his notes were overdone to death

So, he IS your bias. You lied to me.


it changed okay >:(

the damn bitch got to me


GukieLover
Post Jul 16, 2013 @ 10:49 pm

minkwon2 wrote:
GukieLover wrote:
minkwon2 wrote:and dae is my bias too, but fuck his notes were overdone to death

So, he IS your bias. You lied to me.


it changed okay >:(

the damn bitch got to me


HA! Fuck yes!

Eriochrome
Post Jul 16, 2013 @ 10:52 pm

dear god i think my ears actually broke


minkwon2
Post Jul 16, 2013 @ 10:55 pm

GukieLover wrote:
minkwon2 wrote:
GukieLover wrote:So, he IS your bias. You lied to me.


it changed okay >:(

the damn bitch got to me


HA! Fuck yes!


YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EMOTIONALLY SCARING IT WAS TO CHANGE BIAS OKAY I RESISTED CHANGING TO DAE FOR SO LONG >:(


GukieLover
Post Jul 16, 2013 @ 10:57 pm

minkwon2 wrote:
GukieLover wrote:
minkwon2 wrote:
it changed okay >:(

the damn bitch got to me


HA! Fuck yes!


YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EMOTIONALLY SCARING IT WAS TO CHANGE BIAS OKAY I RESISTED CHANGING TO DAE FOR SO LONG >:(


hahahaha....IN YOUR FACE! :P You just couldn't resist. lalalala


:smooch: :smooch: