Kanonno
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 7:42 pm

Their Black Tinkerbell MV is out!

iggyloves
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 7:43 pm

choco-who?

Kimochi
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 7:44 pm

Sistar's song sucks, I honestly dislike choclat, but I can't hate this song.

BlackJack
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 7:46 pm

iggyloves wrote:choco-who?

Chocolat. ._.

rodkrann
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 7:47 pm

Not bad, sounds a little bit generic imo

AFTER SCHOOL | 9MUSES | GIRLS' GENERATION | others
ImAShawolForOnew
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 7:47 pm

i actually like Chocolat's song as much as Sistars but i dislike both videos from them to be quite honest

Kimochi
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 7:48 pm

rodkrann wrote:Not bad, sounds a little bit generic imo

So does Give it to me.

J-Arc
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 7:58 pm

iggyloves wrote:choco-who?

Iggy, from one MISO to another

Who are we to call another group nugus?

InLoveWith2NE1
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 8:01 pm

Really, really bad timing..
I'm in love with this song, but I think they're gonna be hugely overshadowed.. I really hope they won't be though. Great comeback. <3

Nova_REMIX
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 8:06 pm

I liked Chocolat's MV and song a bit better than SISTAR's, but I mean, even though Chocolat's going against a LOT of competition, I think this was a big improvement from their debut days. They look good. :) Really good. I don't think they're aiming to be able to overthrow SISTAR, but to get their name out there in general. It's been two years and let's face it, Chocolat was left in the dust in comparison to Dal★Shabet, let alone A Pink.

They did well. :embarassed:

aclassyteaparty
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 8:09 pm

Kimochi wrote:Sistar's song sucks, I honestly dislike choclat, but I can't hate this song.

You suck.

Sistar's song was really good, IMO. The music video was a little all over the place, but even I can't deny that that song was fabulous.

Chocolat's song on the other hand, not feeling it at all.

i'm not here to entertain you, i'm here to educate you
Yoonaswaifu
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 8:10 pm

God I love this comeback so much like WOW <3 Juliane omg she looks perf with short hair and melanie looks perf with long hair :smooch: The song is perf too and I love the dance its so cute omgomgomgogmromfdn i aint even bother listehing to sistar yet bun dem

PhoenixVFIRE
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 8:12 pm

This MV was nice, but the song was so boring. Sistar's song and MV was much fun and sexy to me.

~St☆rlight~
J-Arc
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 8:13 pm

PhoenixVFIRE wrote:This MV was nice, but the song was so boring. Sistar's song and MV was much fun and sexy to me.

Yea. and the members of Sistar weren't lookin to bad either

Kimochi
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 8:14 pm

aclassyteaparty wrote:
Kimochi wrote:Sistar's song sucks, I honestly dislike choclat, but I can't hate this song.

You suck.

Sistar's song was really good, IMO. The music video was a little all over the place, but even I can't deny that that song was fabulous.

Chocolat's song on the other hand, not feeling it at all.
My god how old are you? Saying I suck because I think a song sucks sit the fuck down.