Back to Top!

Block B. Good News And Bad News

Discuss the latest Korean pop music, MVs and performances
Page 1 of 1
courtcourt
Post Jun 30, 2013 @ 6:34 pm

Now I found this comment under their music video Nillili Mambo.Don't snap at me.

Good news! Block B is coming out with a new song!
Bad news ---everyone is worried that it is a goodbye/disbanding song.
Really BBC's you can't just be hyped that Block B is coming out with a new song? I think it is great because they are still together after everything. So I don't think that this song is the last. I'm not going to give up on them that easily. This just proves their strength more and hopefully they are going to another label.
I'm a die-hard proud BBC. Block B 4ever! Stay Strong!

Would you like Block B. joined another company? Like D-Unit company.

rodkrann
Post Jun 30, 2013 @ 6:35 pm

omg what

They better not fucking disband

AFTER SCHOOL | 9MUSES | GIRLS' GENERATION | others
PhoenixVFIRE
Post Jun 30, 2013 @ 6:36 pm

No news because no one knows what it is, other than them recording something.

~St☆rlight~
Nova_REMIX
Post Jun 30, 2013 @ 6:38 pm

I would rather them go under a different company with a different name rather than them disband. Like seriously? WTF? Why and NO. I would rather them go under ABE or Jungle or some place where they don't have to suffer anymore. They will ALWAYS be Block B and it's only been 2 years. Can't let them go.

doyouwannabe
Post Jun 30, 2013 @ 6:42 pm

That's just a rumour. We'll deal with that if that happens.
Besides, we don't even know what the news is yet.
You can't even be sure it was a BBC that started that rumour.

Krazymonkey
Post Jun 30, 2013 @ 6:54 pm

Ok, putting my feelings aside. I seriously doubt that after spending so many years of training and hard work, overcoming obstacles, growing used to one another, gaining some fans and whatnot they would give up their music career so easily. I know that their former CEO's suicide was a really big blow to them but they've dedicated so many years into music to just give up now. I'd rather think that it's more likely that they will change their name than abandoning their careers.

Page 1 of 1