Back to Top!

Comeback Block B Jackpot MV

Discuss the latest Korean pop music, MVs and performances
Yaayanee
Post Apr 14, 2014 @ 7:06 am

Cool MV, just not feeling the song.

elfishfan
Post Apr 14, 2014 @ 7:09 am

Yaayanee wrote:Cool MV, just not feeling the song.

I actually really like it.
It's catchy.

The chorus is good,
but it kind of feels like it was slapped onto the song for the some reason.

The Ya-Ho part and lalala parts are what make this song amazing, though.

InLoveWith2NE1
Post Apr 14, 2014 @ 7:11 am

The MV was cool but that cheap scare with the clowns at the beginning... ERGH. I had my headphones on full volume. >:(
And I found the song really catchy, can see myself listening to it quite a lot <3

UlzzangNicky
Post Apr 14, 2014 @ 7:22 am

@Gyoshido
No. Naooooo! NO!!
I'm so done!!
I said I would watch if those fucking creepy stupid ass clown masks were not apart of the visual display, but there they are!! I'm so fucking done! I actually watched the full video and it was okay. The "YAHO!" was funny and probably my fav part in the song just because. I still can't get over the beginning though. I don't like it! Fucking NO, just stop with the masks!!
#StopClownsInKpop2014 #TheyScareTheShitOutOfMe #TheyAreStupid Done.

choosey-lover
Post Apr 14, 2014 @ 7:28 am

I love it!

Ngl this part made me jump lol

2014.04.15 | #3YearsOnTheBlock | 블락비| #BlockBIsJackpot | 7 7 7
badtzmaru
Post Apr 14, 2014 @ 7:33 am

My issue with Block B music after they left Stardom is that they have way too "noisy" back tracks.

Nillili Mambo and Nalina had this single beat with little variations/silences through the whole thing. Nowadays, they change the beat too many times and have too strong sound effects.

That doesn't go well with rapping IMO. I need to hear the rap/flow itself to like the song and I can't with so many things going on... Vocals are too low compared to the instrumental too.

About the MV itself, nothing changed much since Very Good.

Simple = Good.

muzaiyan
Post Apr 14, 2014 @ 9:15 am

This comeback is amazing!
<3

SNSDB2ST BTS1PUNCH BigBang APINK ✿ tumblr ღ.Google+✿ f(x)GOT7shinee Suju 2pmEXO ✿ 

XxGamerGirlxX
Post Apr 14, 2014 @ 9:26 am

The song is meh, but the MV is cool. I expected something better. Why do they keep experimenting weird hairstyles on P.O? And Kyung. Just fucking Kyung. He looks so friggin handsome in the video.

evilflowers
Post Apr 14, 2014 @ 9:36 am

It's kind of like Very Good. It's not bad but it's not their best song either. Video is cool though but daaaamn P.O's hair looks crappy

Jac
Post Apr 14, 2014 @ 9:53 am

That didn't even sound like Block B...
I wish the tune had been more like the teaser.
Dang it. I'm disappointed.

Kyung's part was the best.

♥ V.I.P.♥ St☆rlight ♥ Shawol ♥ Exotic ♥ Baby ♥ BBC ♥ A+ ♥ A.R.M.Y ♥ DEEPS ♥ Storia ♥ B2uty ♥

mashunja
Post Apr 14, 2014 @ 10:00 am

It's just the same thing over and over again. Repetitive concept isn't very entertaining, y'know...

Owlsarecool15
Post Apr 14, 2014 @ 10:16 am

OMG THE BEGINNING SCARED ME BECAUSE MY VOLUME WAS UP HIGH!
I like the song......I thought I wouldn't like it tbh.
KYUNG IS SO HANDSOME LIKE OMG MY BIAS!
I like the MV.

It may be just me, but I like how they kept the concept from Very Good. I haven't gotten tired of it.

B1A4 (BANA)Bangtan Boys (A.R.M.Y) B.A.P (Baby) Beast (Beauty)Big Bang (VIP)Block B (BBC) BtoB (Melody) EXO (EXOtic) F(x) (Aff(x)tion) GOT7 (IGOT7) HIGH4 Infinite (Inspirit) MBLAQ (A+) Nu'est (L.O.V.E) SHINee (Shawol) SPEED (DEEPS) Super Junior (ELF) Teen Top (Angel) 2NE1 (Black Jack) U-Kiss (KissMe) VIXX (Starlight)
alex
Post Apr 14, 2014 @ 10:26 am

My baby P.O ,what hairstyle is this? and hair color :sad: the clown in the beginning :shock:

the chorus is nice but i need to listen to it many more times to judge ..it just,doesn't do it for me atm

cr on gif
bakataub
Post Apr 14, 2014 @ 11:01 am

HMHMHMHMMMMMMMMMMmm okayokay

I enjoyed both the MV and the song!

The song was very well balanced and it had a nice element of surprise with the change of styles mid song. It's very catchy and I am not dissapointed at all! The chours _could_ have been more powerful, but hey I think theyr'e just good as they are. I think this isn't that different from theyre usual style, theyre trying new things but still being true to their own style

And I loved loved loved the MV for it having such simiral elements to Very Good, the whole feeling has a very good(no pun intented) continuity, and I like where this is going. The carneval theme was great and well put together and it had a great vibe of Alice in Wonderland.

I say 4.5/5 with a slow clap

tami-dada.tumblr.com