Back to Top!

Did Hoya say nigga?

Discuss the latest Korean pop music, MVs and performances
wonwon
Post Nov 05, 2013 @ 9:31 pm

pinkllover98 wrote:good thing im not concerned about making friends on the internet, i make friends in real life for specific needs i have, what would any one here have to offer.

G...Gyoshido?

pinkllover98
Post Nov 05, 2013 @ 9:35 pm

boa578 wrote:
pinkllover98 wrote:
boa578 wrote:Wait is this legit?

yes

God dammit.

you can just compress with a dampened and chilled cloth or teabag preferably green tea bag and it will decrease the puffing and swelling plus the green tea will balance out redness if any. If not available you may use a frozen spoon or cucumbers

[img][img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/c4512a50992d4185d60dcd71e605bb97/tumblr_msu9tpaWnV1qek9svo1_500.gif[/img][/img]
pinkllover98
Post Nov 05, 2013 @ 9:37 pm

wonwon wrote:
pinkllover98 wrote:good thing im not concerned about making friends on the internet, i make friends in real life for specific needs i have, what would any one here have to offer.

G...Gyoshido?

no and im not particularly fond of this person,because of his views of my race, and his crippling superiority complex, but i do admire his goal oriented thinking and argument skills.

[img][img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/c4512a50992d4185d60dcd71e605bb97/tumblr_msu9tpaWnV1qek9svo1_500.gif[/img][/img]
ONIT
Post Nov 05, 2013 @ 10:49 pm

Calannie wrote:This complaint happens alot in Kpop because a phrase in Korean sounds almost exactly like "nigga".
It is Nega.

내게 ne-ge: (to) me
내가 ne-ga: I (am, will), me
네가 ni-ga: you (are, will)

That's why I had a high volume and listend to it several times, to hear what language it is, and exactly what he yells.
The sentence he yells is: "Drop that shit nigga!" It's definitely all English and changing the last word into Korean doesn't make any sense unless if we all pretended it not to be what it is. I do understand why. Everybody would like to protect him. It's ok. It's normal. It's not been in the US, but he should know what trouble he could cause INFINITE and all Kpop. It would be much better to not talk about it as much as we do 'cos the more people talk about it, the easier it'll be public, and public means media, news, scandal. We don't want that. However, somebody with better cultural understanding has to inform him.

EDIT: The uploader should also delete the video unless he wants to harm INFINITE.
EDIT2: And after the video is deleted I'd beg any mod to delete this thread to also protect INFINITE.

AFTER SNSD, KPOP FANS UNITE AGAIN FOR MTV EMA, VOTE FOR EXO: tv.mtvema.com/vote#cat=worldwide-act

"I don't tolerate fools, and they don't tolerate me." Dame Maggie Smith
sunggyuluver
Post Nov 05, 2013 @ 11:11 pm

I'm going to repost this cause clearly no one back tracks.

@Calannie

He says Leggo.

Plus there would have been a lot of tweets if he actually said "nigga".

PhoenixVFIRE
Post Nov 05, 2013 @ 11:25 pm

lol not even gonna bother with this thread...

He said Leggo.

~St☆rlight~
Letsjijiparty
Post Nov 05, 2013 @ 11:34 pm

watched this vid 4 days ago and all I heard was nigga.
four days later and i still hear nigga.

Gyoshido
Post Nov 05, 2013 @ 11:34 pm

sunggyuluver wrote:He actually says Leggo.

How the fuck you even.....wow you like infinite a lot.

High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
sunggyuluver
Post Nov 05, 2013 @ 11:35 pm

Letsjijiparty wrote:watched this vid 4 days ago and all I heard was nigga.

You're no help at all.

Gyoshido
Post Nov 05, 2013 @ 11:36 pm

sunggyuluver wrote:

You're no help at all.

Here, this is what you should have responded.

High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
Letsjijiparty
Post Nov 05, 2013 @ 11:38 pm

sunggyuluver wrote:

You're no help at all.

well, he clearly said nigga and i see no point in denying it.

Gyoshido
Post Nov 05, 2013 @ 11:39 pm

Letsjijiparty wrote:
sunggyuluver wrote:

You're no help at all.

@sunggyuluver I gotchu

♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
Letsjijiparty
Post Nov 05, 2013 @ 11:41 pm

Gyoshido wrote:
Letsjijiparty wrote:
sunggyuluver wrote:You're no help at all.

@sunggyuluver I gotchu

gyo pls

ONIT
Post Nov 05, 2013 @ 11:42 pm

sunggyuluver wrote:I'm going to repost this cause clearly no one back tracks.

@Calannie

He says Leggo.

Those are not the video that was posted originally. That's faking facts. Ok, 2 new video, the first he has a badly pronounced N bomb but in the second it's clearly a 'leggo'. Now I also checked the original lyrics. The sentence is not part of the song, so it's a simple outcry which is changing from performance to performance. So, we have 3 videos, 1 with 'leggo', 2 wit the N word but only in the originally posted video he has a good English pronunciation. Posting 2 additional clips, one with a rather bad pronunciation and one with a different word, what does it look like? Cover-up tactics. Such things tend to makle scandals worse. Don't even try it. Be honest and humble. That's the only why to possibly survive a racism scandal.

AFTER SNSD, KPOP FANS UNITE AGAIN FOR MTV EMA, VOTE FOR EXO: tv.mtvema.com/vote#cat=worldwide-act

ONIT
Post Nov 05, 2013 @ 11:45 pm

Honestly, the more it is denied, the more I have the feeling that Africans/African-Americans are truely hated in this forum. I feel disgusted by all this racism and defending racism. You should be ashamed of yourselves!

Go and party with your friend Paula!