Back to Top!

Did Hoya say nigga?

Discuss the latest Korean pop music, MVs and performances
Gyoshido
Post Nov 05, 2013 @ 11:46 pm

ONIT wrote:
sunggyuluver wrote:I'm going to repost this cause clearly no one back tracks.




@Calannie

He says Leggo.


Those are not the video that was posted originally. That's faking facts. Ok, 2 new video, the first he has a badly pronounced N bomb but in the second it's clearly a 'leggo'. Now I also checked the original lyrics. The sentence is not part of the song, so it's a simple outcry which is changing from performance to performance. So, we have 3 videos, 1 with 'leggo', 2 wit the N word but only in the originally posted video he has a good English pronunciation. Posting 2 additional clips, one with a rather bad pronunciation and one with a different word, what does it look like? Cover-up tactics. Such things tend to makle scandals worse. Don't even try it. Be honest and humble. That's the only why to possibly survive a racism scandal.

The fuck are you talking about? The first video is 100% leggo, the second is 100% leggo. I can't with you people.


High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
Gyoshido
Post Nov 05, 2013 @ 11:52 pm

Letsjijiparty wrote:SHOW SPOILER
Gyoshido wrote:
Letsjijiparty wrote:well, he clearly said nigga and i see no point in denying it.



@sunggyuluver I gotchu

gyo pls

ONIT wrote:SHOW SPOILER
sunggyuluver wrote:I'm going to repost this cause clearly no one back tracks.




@Calannie

He says Leggo.


Those are not the video that was posted originally. That's faking facts. Ok, 2 new video, the first he has a badly pronounced N bomb but in the second it's clearly a 'leggo'. Now I also checked the original lyrics. The sentence is not part of the song, so it's a simple outcry which is changing from performance to performance. So, we have 3 videos, 1 with 'leggo', 2 wit the N word but only in the originally posted video he has a good English pronunciation. Posting 2 additional clips, one with a rather bad pronunciation and one with a different word, what does it look like? Cover-up tactics. Such things tend to makle scandals worse. Don't even try it. Be honest and humble. That's the only why to possibly survive a racism scandal.


Here. Keep your mouth shut you ignorant fuck wit.


High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
Letsjijiparty
Post Nov 05, 2013 @ 11:55 pm

ONIT wrote:Honestly, the more it is denied, the more I have the feeling that Africans/African-Americans are truely hated in this forum. I feel disgusted by all this racism and defending racism. You should be ashamed of yourselves!

Go and party with your friend Paula!

you sir need to calm the fuck down.


ONIT
Post Nov 05, 2013 @ 11:56 pm

Gyoshido wrote:
ONIT wrote:
sunggyuluver wrote:I'm going to repost this cause clearly no one back tracks.




@Calannie

He says Leggo.


Those are not the video that was posted originally. That's faking facts. Ok, 2 new video, the first he has a badly pronounced N bomb but in the second it's clearly a 'leggo'. Now I also checked the original lyrics. The sentence is not part of the song, so it's a simple outcry which is changing from performance to performance. So, we have 3 videos, 1 with 'leggo', 2 wit the N word but only in the originally posted video he has a good English pronunciation. Posting 2 additional clips, one with a rather bad pronunciation and one with a different word, what does it look like? Cover-up tactics. Such things tend to makle scandals worse. Don't even try it. Be honest and humble. That's the only why to possibly survive a racism scandal.

The fuck are you talking about? The first video is 100% leggo, the second is 100% leggo. I can't with you people.


I'm sticking to the truth. I don't want to be amonst you liars.
As I already said earlier, I studied linguistics and am trained in listening comprehension, so hating like Beliebers shows only one thing: you know you're wrong and the only way to psychologically deal with it is to attack. Human beings are so predictable.


AFTER SNSD, KPOP FANS UNITE AGAIN FOR MTV EMA, VOTE FOR EXO: tv.mtvema.com/vote#cat=worldwide-act

"I don't tolerate fools, and they don't tolerate me." Dame Maggie Smith
Gyoshido
Post Nov 05, 2013 @ 11:56 pm

ONIT wrote:Honestly, the more it is denied, the more I have the feeling that Africans/African-Americans are truely hated in this forum. I feel disgusted by all this racism and defending racism. You should be ashamed of yourselves!

Go and party with your friend Paula!

A. Paula Deen is the fucking shit.
B.


High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
Letsjijiparty
Post Nov 05, 2013 @ 11:57 pm

Gyoshido wrote:
Letsjijiparty wrote:SHOW SPOILER
Gyoshido wrote:

@sunggyuluver I gotchu

gyo pls

ONIT wrote:SHOW SPOILER
sunggyuluver wrote:I'm going to repost this cause clearly no one back tracks.




@Calannie

He says Leggo.


Those are not the video that was posted originally. That's faking facts. Ok, 2 new video, the first he has a badly pronounced N bomb but in the second it's clearly a 'leggo'. Now I also checked the original lyrics. The sentence is not part of the song, so it's a simple outcry which is changing from performance to performance. So, we have 3 videos, 1 with 'leggo', 2 wit the N word but only in the originally posted video he has a good English pronunciation. Posting 2 additional clips, one with a rather bad pronunciation and one with a different word, what does it look like? Cover-up tactics. Such things tend to makle scandals worse. Don't even try it. Be honest and humble. That's the only why to possibly survive a racism scandal.


Here. Keep your mouth shut you ignorant fuck wit.

what are you trying to say?


Gyoshido
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:02 am

Letsjijiparty wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:
Letsjijiparty wrote:SHOW SPOILER
gyo pls

ONIT wrote:SHOW SPOILER Those are not the video that was posted originally. That's faking facts. Ok, 2 new video, the first he has a badly pronounced N bomb but in the second it's clearly a 'leggo'. Now I also checked the original lyrics. The sentence is not part of the song, so it's a simple outcry which is changing from performance to performance. So, we have 3 videos, 1 with 'leggo', 2 wit the N word but only in the originally posted video he has a good English pronunciation. Posting 2 additional clips, one with a rather bad pronunciation and one with a different word, what does it look like? Cover-up tactics. Such things tend to makle scandals worse. Don't even try it. Be honest and humble. That's the only why to possibly survive a racism scandal.


Here. Keep your mouth shut you ignorant fuck wit.

what are you trying to say?

The same thing Hoya said. Leggo.


High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
ONIT
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:02 am








Now I will download the racist comment of Hoya and send to all newspapers and all TV stations of all US cities INFINITE's going to perform at. If they send a reporter to their peformance, they'll have a nice story: Kpop is racist. Good job you guys. You did well.


AFTER SNSD, KPOP FANS UNITE AGAIN FOR MTV EMA, VOTE FOR EXO: tv.mtvema.com/vote#cat=worldwide-act

"I don't tolerate fools, and they don't tolerate me." Dame Maggie Smith
Letsjijiparty
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:04 am

Gyoshido wrote:
Letsjijiparty wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:

Here. Keep your mouth shut you ignorant fuck wit.

what are you trying to say?

The same thing Hoya said. Leggo.

LOL good one!


Gyoshido
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:05 am

ONIT wrote:SHOW SPOILER







@sunggyuluver halp


High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
sunggyuluver
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:07 am

ONIT wrote:SHOW SPOILER






^ What you posted is totally unnecessary in this conversation. The videos I linked actually involved Infinite H.

Also don't brand me as racist when you don't even know me.


jsa
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:07 am

Once again

~THE POWER OF SUGGESTION~


MBLAQ | BTOB | VIXX | BEAST | INFINITE | NINE MUSES  |BLOCK B | MAD TOWN | MYNAME ❭❭ 블랙코미디월드 ❬❬
last.fm

.
Letsjijiparty
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:07 am

ONIT wrote:SHOW SPOILER






Now I will download the racist comment of Hoya and send to all newspapers and all TV stations of all US cities INFINITE's going to perform at. If they send a reporter to their peformance, they'll have a nice story: Kpop is racist. Good job you guys. You did well.

you sir must be hella bored.
Lets see how far you're gonna go with this.


Gyoshido
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:08 am

ONIT wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:
ONIT wrote:
Those are not the video that was posted originally. That's faking facts. Ok, 2 new video, the first he has a badly pronounced N bomb but in the second it's clearly a 'leggo'. Now I also checked the original lyrics. The sentence is not part of the song, so it's a simple outcry which is changing from performance to performance. So, we have 3 videos, 1 with 'leggo', 2 wit the N word but only in the originally posted video he has a good English pronunciation. Posting 2 additional clips, one with a rather bad pronunciation and one with a different word, what does it look like? Cover-up tactics. Such things tend to makle scandals worse. Don't even try it. Be honest and humble. That's the only why to possibly survive a racism scandal.

The fuck are you talking about? The first video is 100% leggo, the second is 100% leggo. I can't with you people.


I'm sticking to the truth. I don't want to be amonst you liars.
As I already said earlier, I studied linguistics and am trained in listening comprehension, so hating like Beliebers shows only one thing: you know you're wrong and the only way to psychologically deal with it is to attack. Human beings are so predictable.

Good thing I'm not human. BOY WOULD I BE PREDICTABLE. Go fuck yourself nigga


High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
ONIT
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:10 am

Letsjijiparty wrote:
ONIT wrote:SHOW SPOILER






Now I will download the racist comment of Hoya and send to all newspapers and all TV stations of all US cities INFINITE's going to perform at. If they send a reporter to their peformance, they'll have a nice story: Kpop is racist. Good job you guys. You did well.

you sir must be hella bored.
Lets see how far you're gonna go with this.


Now you're forcing me to actually do it. Ok, that'll take a while...


AFTER SNSD, KPOP FANS UNITE AGAIN FOR MTV EMA, VOTE FOR EXO: tv.mtvema.com/vote#cat=worldwide-act

"I don't tolerate fools, and they don't tolerate me." Dame Maggie Smith