Back to Top!

Did Hoya say nigga?

Discuss the latest Korean pop music, MVs and performances
Gyoshido
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:12 am

ONIT wrote:
Letsjijiparty wrote:
ONIT wrote:SHOW SPOILER






Now I will download the racist comment of Hoya and send to all newspapers and all TV stations of all US cities INFINITE's going to perform at. If they send a reporter to their peformance, they'll have a nice story: Kpop is racist. Good job you guys. You did well.

you sir must be hella bored.
Lets see how far you're gonna go with this.


Now you're forcing me to actually do it. Ok, that'll take a while...

No ones forcing you to do anything. You're just a pretentious faggot who needs two things: A life and fucking ears.


High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
Letsjijiparty
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:13 am

ONIT wrote:
Letsjijiparty wrote:
ONIT wrote:SHOW SPOILER






Now I will download the racist comment of Hoya and send to all newspapers and all TV stations of all US cities INFINITE's going to perform at. If they send a reporter to their peformance, they'll have a nice story: Kpop is racist. Good job you guys. You did well.

you sir must be hella bored.
Lets see how far you're gonna go with this.


Now you're forcing me to actually do it. Ok, that'll take a while...

LOL pls as if you are going to make any difference
go ahead and try


Letsjijiparty
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:13 am

Gyoshido wrote:
ONIT wrote:
Letsjijiparty wrote:you sir must be hella bored.
Lets see how far you're gonna go with this.


Now you're forcing me to actually do it. Ok, that'll take a while...

No ones forcing you to do anything. You're just a pretentious faggot who needs two things: A life and fucking ears.

oppar y u so nice today?


Gyoshido
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:16 am

Letsjijiparty wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:
ONIT wrote:
Now you're forcing me to actually do it. Ok, that'll take a while...

No ones forcing you to do anything. You're just a pretentious faggot who needs two things: A life and fucking ears.

oppar y u so nice today?

http://media.tumblr.com/4de373f6885c0a2 ... qzlmod.gif

That's why


High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
PhoenixVFIRE
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:17 am

ONIT wrote:Go and party with your friend Paula!

Sign me up...I've always wanted to eat Paula's food... :drool:


~St☆rlight~
Gyoshido
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:18 am

PhoenixVFIRE wrote:
ONIT wrote:Go and party with your friend Paula!

Sign me up...I've always wanted to eat Paula's food... :drool:

I went to her restaurant in Savannah. It's certified c-r-a-p. If you like southern cooking then you will like it, but I don't. It's like......death on a plate.


High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
jsa
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:19 am

Gyoshido wrote:
PhoenixVFIRE wrote:
ONIT wrote:Go and party with your friend Paula!

Sign me up...I've always wanted to eat Paula's food... :drool:

I went to her restaurant in Savanna. It's certified c-r-a-p. If you like southern cooking then you will like it, but I don't. It's like......death on a plate.

There goes my hopes and dreams


MBLAQ | BTOB | VIXX | BEAST | INFINITE | NINE MUSES  |BLOCK B | MAD TOWN | MYNAME ❭❭ 블랙코미디월드 ❬❬
last.fm

.
Gyoshido
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:20 am

jsa wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:
PhoenixVFIRE wrote:Sign me up...I've always wanted to eat Paula's food... :drool:

I went to her restaurant in Savanna. It's certified c-r-a-p. If you like southern cooking then you will like it, but I don't. It's like......death on a plate.

There goes my hopes and dreams


He says nigga so it's relevant to this thread.


High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
PhoenixVFIRE
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:20 am

Gyoshido wrote:I went to her restaurant in Savannah. It's certified c-r-a-p. If you like southern cooking then you will like it, but I don't. It's like......death on a plate.

lmfao...wellllll I do like southern cooking soo ;// Though I'm sure they sell a bunch of shit there I wouldn't eat anyway because I'm a picky shithead.


~St☆rlight~
badtzmaru
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:22 am

Letsjijiparty wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:
ONIT wrote:
Now you're forcing me to actually do it. Ok, that'll take a while...

No ones forcing you to do anything. You're just a pretentious faggot who needs two things: A life and fucking ears.

oppar y u so nice today?

Oppar is always nice.


Letsjijiparty
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:22 am

Gyoshido wrote:
Letsjijiparty wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:No ones forcing you to do anything. You're just a pretentious faggot who needs two things: A life and fucking ears.

oppar y u so nice today?

http://media.tumblr.com/4de373f6885c0a2 ... qzlmod.gif

That's why



*gasp* block b happened to you


Gyoshido
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:22 am

PhoenixVFIRE wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:I went to her restaurant in Savannah. It's certified c-r-a-p. If you like southern cooking then you will like it, but I don't. It's like......death on a plate.

lmfao...wellllll I do like southern cooking soo ;// Though I'm sure they sell a bunch of shit there I wouldn't eat anyway because I'm a picky shithead.

Do you eat that sorry excuse for a food called grits? If you do then there ya go.

To put this in perspective for you. Her food is like if you put @ONIT on a plate. Looks and tastes like a pile of shit.


High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
jsa
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:23 am

Gyoshido wrote:
jsa wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:I went to her restaurant in Savanna. It's certified c-r-a-p. If you like southern cooking then you will like it, but I don't. It's like......death on a plate.

There goes my hopes and dreams


He says nigga so it's relevant to this thread.

Tbh I never wanted to go to Paula's restaurant, anyway

She creeps me the fuck out.

Too many teeth.


MBLAQ | BTOB | VIXX | BEAST | INFINITE | NINE MUSES  |BLOCK B | MAD TOWN | MYNAME ❭❭ 블랙코미디월드 ❬❬
last.fm

.
Gyoshido
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:25 am

jsa wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:
jsa wrote:There goes my hopes and dreams


He says nigga so it's relevant to this thread.

Tbh I never wanted to go to Paula's restaurant, anyway

She creeps me the fuck out.

Too many teeth.

Yeh neither did I. Ask @badtzmaru The entire expereince in Savannah was like my greatest nightmare. I had a panic attack over all the fat people, all the dumb people, the terrible food, and how nice everyone was. I was literally losing my shit. I'v never felt so helpless in my life. It felt like I was being raped. I'm dead serious. I'm not even using rape as a joke, like that's as close to rape as you can get without literally being raped. It was so awful.


Letsjijiparty wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:
Letsjijiparty wrote:oppar y u so nice today?

http://media.tumblr.com/4de373f6885c0a2 ... qzlmod.gif

That's why



*gasp* block b happened to you

Nah I'm just stealing the things that we are posting on the Kpop facebook page.


High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
PhoenixVFIRE
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:25 am

Gyoshido wrote:Do you eat that sorry excuse for a food called grits? If you do then there ya go.
To put this in perspective for you. Her food is like if you put @ONIT on a plate. Looks and tastes like a pile of shit.

LMFAO... I use to hate grits, but I actually like them now ^_^*

You really want me to never go to her restaurant, don't you?..... LOLLOL


~St☆rlight~