Back to Top!

Did Hoya say nigga?

Discuss the latest Korean pop music, MVs and performances
Gyoshido
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:28 am

PhoenixVFIRE wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:Do you eat that sorry excuse for a food called grits? If you do then there ya go.
To put this in perspective for you. Her food is like if you put @ONIT on a plate. Looks and tastes like a pile of shit.

LMFAO... I use to hate grits, but I actually like them now ^_^*

You really want me to never go to her restaurant, don't you?..... LOLLOL

I mean it's just not good. Then they served these pancake things like before the meal. Like literally they served it like you would bread at a fancy restaurant. LIKE WHAT. Then they give you syrup. Fancy restaurants give olive oil and bread, paula deen gives hocakes and syrup.....I can't.

High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
Letsjijiparty
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:28 am

Gyoshido wrote:
Letsjijiparty wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:http://media.tumblr.com/4de373f6885c0a2 ... qzlmod.gif

That's why

*gasp* block b happened to you

Nah I'm just stealing the things that we are posting on the Kpop facebook page.

jsa
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:29 am

Gyoshido wrote:
jsa wrote:Tbh I never wanted to go to Paula's restaurant, anyway

She creeps me the fuck out.

Too many teeth.

Yeh neither did I. Ask @badtzmaru The entire expereince in Savannah was like my greatest nightmare. I had a panic attack over all the fat people, all the dumb people, the terrible food, and how nice everyone was. I was literally losing my shit. I'v never felt so helpless in my life. It felt like I was being raped. I'm dead serious. I'm not even using rape as a joke, like that's as close to rape as you can get without literally being raped. It was so awful.

I considered applying to SCAD for college, but then I remembered that I can't stand the South ...well based on my experiences with Arkansas and Virginia... neither of which are South South, but still count as the South. Mostly.

#Northwestforever

MBLAQ | BTOB | VIXX | BEAST | INFINITE | NINE MUSES  |BLOCK B | MAD TOWN | MYNAME ❭❭ 블랙코미디월드 ❬❬
last.fm

PhoenixVFIRE
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:29 am

Gyoshido wrote:I mean it's just not good. Then they served these pancake things like before the meal. Like literally they served it like you would bread at a fancy restaurant. LIKE WHAT. Then they give you syrup. Fancy restaurants give olive oil and bread, paula deen gives hocakes and syrup.....I can't.

OMF..... looooooooool

that sounds hilarious....WTF? >_>

~St☆rlight~
Gyoshido
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:32 am

Letsjijiparty wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:
Letsjijiparty wrote:

*gasp* block b happened to you

Nah I'm just stealing the things that we are posting on the Kpop facebook page.

I am IN LOVE Lee Joon. Top 10 idols. I fucking love him. I even named my korean name after him/my best friends korean name. It's JoonSeung/JunSeung (two different way to romanize, the 1st is technically right, but the second looks nicer). Seung is obviously Seungyeon, Seungri, Lee Seunggi, and Seunghyun (TOP)

jsa wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:
jsa wrote:Tbh I never wanted to go to Paula's restaurant, anyway

She creeps me the fuck out.

Too many teeth.

Yeh neither did I. Ask @badtzmaru The entire expereince in Savannah was like my greatest nightmare. I had a panic attack over all the fat people, all the dumb people, the terrible food, and how nice everyone was. I was literally losing my shit. I'v never felt so helpless in my life. It felt like I was being raped. I'm dead serious. I'm not even using rape as a joke, like that's as close to rape as you can get without literally being raped. It was so awful.

I considered applying to SCAD for college, but then I remembered that I can't stand the South ...well based on my experiences with Arkansas and Virginia... neither of which are South South, but still count as the South. Mostly.

#Northwestforever

I'm at GW which is in DC. I go out to Virginia but only the jewey and korean parts. I like DC, although the only issue I have is that there are too many fucking blacks like @ONIT .

High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
badtzmaru
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:34 am

Gyoshido wrote:Yeh neither did I. Ask @badtzmaru The entire expereince in Savannah was like my greatest nightmare. I had a panic attack over all the fat people, all the dumb people, the terrible food, and how nice everyone was. I was literally losing my shit. I'v never felt so helpless in my life. It felt like I was being raped. I'm dead serious. I'm not even using rape as a joke, like that's as close to rape as you can get without literally being raped. It was so awful.

I certificate he was complaining all the time.

Letsjijiparty
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:34 am

Gyoshido wrote:
Letsjijiparty wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:Nah I'm just stealing the things that we are posting on the Kpop facebook page.

I am IN LOVE Lee Joon. Top 10 idols. I fucking love him. I even named my korean name after him/my best friends korean name. It's JoonSeung/JunSeung (two different way to romanize, the 1st is technically right, but the second looks nicer). Seung is obviously Seungyeon, Seungri, Lee Seunggi, and Seunghyun (TOP)

honestly,

Gyoshido
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:35 am

Letsjijiparty wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:
Letsjijiparty wrote:

honestly,

badtzmaru wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:Yeh neither did I. Ask @badtzmaru The entire expereince in Savannah was like my greatest nightmare. I had a panic attack over all the fat people, all the dumb people, the terrible food, and how nice everyone was. I was literally losing my shit. I'v never felt so helpless in my life. It felt like I was being raped. I'm dead serious. I'm not even using rape as a joke, like that's as close to rape as you can get without literally being raped. It was so awful.

I certificate he was complaining all the time.

"I certificate."
Fuckin' Spaniard.

♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
Calannie
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 6:08 am

sunggyuluver wrote:I'm going to repost this cause clearly no one back tracks.

@Calannie

He says Leggo.

Plus there would have been a lot of tweets if he actually said "nigga".

I only listened to what he said once. The only reason I even replied is cuz I know there is a phrase in Korean that sounds like nigga.
@PhoenixVFIRE stole my speakers so I can't even listen to anything anyway and watching videos w/o sound isn't going to help. lol

Nova_REMIX
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 6:34 am

Though Ho Ya's my bias, he needs to be careful. Especially since he's coming to America. Yeah, it's all in the moment, and I'm sure he's not using it in a racist way, but the N-word really needs to die and never come back. I don't give a damn that it's used in rap songs by black people. It shouldn't even be used in there either and rap =/= hip hop to me, because when it gets down to it, who are the people behind today's modern rap songs in the first place? White people. And they're capitalizing on it. And it's getting to a point where a lot of white people everywhere are complaining why they can't use the word in the first place. If we as minorities use it, it doesn't make us look any better and it makes us look hypocritical. So it doesn't matter to me what race you are to me, we all should just let that word die.