Back to Top!

MV From "Dual Life" to this shitty song. Kim Sori released a new MV for "Bikini".

Discuss the latest Korean pop music, MVs and performances
Page 1 of 1
damianb
Post Aug 16, 2013 @ 7:21 am

Tragedy
Post Aug 16, 2013 @ 7:30 am

i'm gonna go listen to dual life and pretend this doesn't exist

♡ Lee Kaeun - August 20, 1994. ♡
[After School|9Muses|Wonder Girls|Ladies' Code|Hello Venus|EXID|Spica|D-Unit|Girl's Day]
Nova_REMIX
Post Aug 16, 2013 @ 7:32 am

So you agree too? Wonderful. Because "Dual Life" was actually a damn catchy and solid song. Real big disappoint Kim So Ri. Real big disappointment.

damianb
Post Aug 16, 2013 @ 7:45 am

Nova_REMIX wrote:So you agree too? Wonderful. Because "Dual Life" was actually a damn catchy and solid song. Real big disappoint Kim So Ri. Real big disappointment.

This is just tacky and bad.
When her company said that they're gonna be making her into the Korean Rihanna they weren't kidding.

Nova_REMIX
Post Aug 16, 2013 @ 7:48 am

damianb wrote:
Nova_REMIX wrote:So you agree too? Wonderful. Because "Dual Life" was actually a damn catchy and solid song. Real big disappoint Kim So Ri. Real big disappointment.

When her company said that they're gonna be making her into the Korean Rihanna they weren't kidding.

LOL

(I'm still part of the Rihanna Navy)

It's true though. This was tacky. The song sucked and I feel like all it was meant to do was to give men boners.

damianb
Post Aug 16, 2013 @ 7:52 am

Nova_REMIX wrote:
damianb wrote:

LOL

It's true though. This was tacky. The song sucked and I feel like all it was meant to do was to give men boners.

She looks like some skanky mail order bride in this MV.
Dual Life was catchy and fun and despite her showing her labia it wasn't as tacky as this MV is.

Nova_REMIX
Post Aug 16, 2013 @ 8:00 am

damianb wrote:
Nova_REMIX wrote:
damianb wrote:This is just tacky and bad.

LOL

She looks like some skanky mail order bride in this MV.
Dual Life was catchy and fun and despite her showing her labia it wasn't as tacky as this MV is.

Exactly. I mean, yeah, the dance intro at the beginning was a little raunchy (I'll take that as Kim So Ri being Kim So Ri), but it didn't completely take away from the video. It did it's job to keep people interested to continue to the main part. This was just...ugh. She lost points with me. She needs to keep doing disco-y stuff like dual life.

I'm not even a fan of disco-like concepts, but only Uhm Jung Hwa and Kim So Ri have made me like that sort of concept.

mentalxfiction
Post Aug 19, 2013 @ 2:04 pm

The instrumental actually wasn't that bad, if they made the song about anything other than bikini's it would have actually been worth listening to.

STARLIGHT x SONE x SHAWOL x KISSME x MINE x A1ST x EXOTIC x ARMY
Page 1 of 1