Back to Top!

Idols whose talents are wasted

Discuss the latest Korean pop music, MVs and performances
Page 1 of 1
Wikipedia
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 10:39 pm

Minzy can dance well yet 2NE1 doesn't really dance. Luna has great vocals yet she's the least popular member of f(x). All of The Grace got wasted. Those girls were really talented. Hyoyeon sort of fits this. She's getting recognized more so idk 'bout her.

SNSD I 2NE1 I INFINITE I EXO I SHINee I T♔ARA I 2PM I Hyoyeon I CL I Sungyeol I D.O. I Jonghyun I Hyomin I Wooyoung
Letsjijiparty
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 10:42 pm

I wouldn't really call it 'wasted' but waiting for a moment to shine: Block b's Taeil.

inspirits97
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 10:44 pm

All of Miss A because Suzy is there...

Wikipedia
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 10:45 pm

inspirits97 wrote:All of Miss A because Suzy is there...

How could I forget Miss A. Might as well mention 4Minute here as well.

SNSD I 2NE1 I INFINITE I EXO I SHINee I T♔ARA I 2PM I Hyoyeon I CL I Sungyeol I D.O. I Jonghyun I Hyomin I Wooyoung
Yaayanee
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 10:47 pm

Hmm....I want Key to shine. I won't say his skills are wasted, but he's barely given any opportunities to show off his dancing.

rodkrann
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 10:58 pm

f(x)'s Luna
RaNia's Jooyi
EXID's Solji

AFTER SCHOOL | 9MUSES | GIRLS' GENERATION | others
bellamy
Post Jul 07, 2013 @ 10:13 am

TOP.

He is a much better rapper than GD but gets shafted becuase GD is the golden boy.

Kimochi
Post Jul 07, 2013 @ 10:16 am

Kimchi's true vocal talent has never been shown in an AA song tbh.

SassyFruitCake

I love Dara's voice but she doesn't get enough solos.
Also TK's voice from C-Clown omfg it's like orgasmic somebody let him sing (even though he's a great rapper)

J-Arc

100%'s vocalists - Rockhyun especially

Looking at what they accomplished on Immortal Song with Niel, compared to Want U Back is kind of crappy

On a lesser scale, MR.MR's Tey

Has the looks, has the voice, and 80% of the screen time. Why bother wasting other member's time if you're going to give such heavy focus on the one member.

Page 1 of 1