Back to Top!

if your kpop bias sang in your native language...

Discuss the latest Korean pop music, MVs and performances
Page 1 of 1
littlejay
Post May 26, 2015 @ 9:17 am

Would it be pleasing or ugly to hear? I was watching some shows where they did special stages in different languages like Spanish and it wasn't bad. I actually like it when they sing in a different language but I know some languages might not work out like German.

BabyPandaHat
Post May 26, 2015 @ 11:28 am

Well, since my language is often really difficult for people to pronounce, they often can't even properly say hi or good evening, so honestly, I'd rather they not do it. Also my language sounds really harsh, so unless you know how to pronounce it properly, it's gonna sound even worse. 
I like it when they try to say something in my language or another foreign language, because they try to take an interest in you somehow, but singing... they'll fuck up so bad, and it will be super awkward to watch. 
Half of them can't pronounce english words right, how the hell are they ever going to pronounce Dutch xD

Left Kpopselca
Unique
Post May 26, 2015 @ 11:33 am

I would cringe because I'm 1000000000% sure they would sing/talk in Brazilian portuguese (which is freaking horrible)

nampuppy
Post May 26, 2015 @ 11:54 am

No way that would be horrible and gross. I went for Infinite's OGS concert when they came to malaysia and they said some malay words and it was awkward and terrible and I never want them to say a malay word again  :shock: :shock: :shock:  Or maybe I'm just saying this because I don't really like the country I'm from and I hate the language and most of my malay language teachers think they're so cool and made fun of my terrible malay language knowledge...  >:{

nixssu
Post May 26, 2015 @ 12:53 pm

I'm sure a bunch of them have already sung in English.. I don't know Tagalog  but I guess if they did sing in Tagalog it wouldn't be pleasant? Same goes to Arabic, they can't get the words and letters correct. Especially the "th" "dh" sounds. (only Eng is my native language, but the other 2 are ones I'm familiar with so :/)

Annie | NIX | Anna | 19
IU | f(x) | INFINITE | JYJ | Park Jung Min
ADORE_U - SEVENTEEN
littlejay
Post May 26, 2015 @ 4:02 pm

nixssu wrote:I'm sure a bunch of them have already sung in English.. I don't know Tagalog  but I guess if they did sing in Tagalog it wouldn't be pleasant? Same goes to Arabic, they can't get the words and letters correct. Especially the "th" "dh" sounds. (only Eng is my native language, but the other 2 are ones I'm familiar with so :/)
Dara would probably do well in tagalog

Indigo92
Post May 26, 2015 @ 7:08 pm

My native language is English which I think they could pull off but my second language is French and that would be absolutely hilarious

nixssu
Post May 29, 2015 @ 5:32 am

littlejay wrote:
nixssu wrote:I'm sure a bunch of them have already sung in English.. I don't know Tagalog  but I guess if they did sing in Tagalog it wouldn't be pleasant? Same goes to Arabic, they can't get the words and letters correct. Especially the "th" "dh" sounds. (only Eng is my native language, but the other 2 are ones I'm familiar with so :/)
Dara would probably do well in tagalog
Maybe so, I really honestly wouldn't know cause I'm not familiar with the language. However if she'll do well, then Thunder might probably do well too, right?

Annie | NIX | Anna | 19
IU | f(x) | INFINITE | JYJ | Park Jung Min
ADORE_U - SEVENTEEN
mivy
Post May 29, 2015 @ 6:46 am

Oh god no. 
Not Norwegian.

That would be horrible.

Page 1 of 1