Back to Top!

Let's think of some ways to save the Wonder Girls

Discuss the latest Korean pop music, MVs and performances
Page 1 of 1
boa578
Post Mar 18, 2014 @ 6:31 pm

I don't wanna hear "WG is already dead" just follow along please.

They could always take Suzy out of Miss A and put her in WG that way they'd have to promote group.

Yaayanee
Post Mar 18, 2014 @ 6:36 pm

LOL But then Miss A is done for.

Yeeun, Yubin, and Lim comeback. No new member, don't drag Sunmi back in. Those three need to redeem themselves.

J-Arc
Post Mar 18, 2014 @ 6:36 pm

Fuse miss A and Wonder Girls to make

miss Wonder.

The sheer name power of the Wonder Girls, coupled with one of the nation's hottest stars, Suzy. Throw in Sunmi, another rising star. Truly a force to be reckoned with

It would be an 8 member group: Min, Fei, Jia, Suzy, Yeeun, Yubin, Hyerim, and Sunmi. This would also fit into the numerical theme JYP has going on: 5LIVE, 6MIX, GOT7, they could name it 8GREAT or some shit like that

boa578
Post Mar 18, 2014 @ 6:44 pm

J-Arc wrote:Fuse miss A and Wonder Girls to make

miss Wonder.

The sheer name power of the Wonder Girls, coupled with one of the nation's hottest stars, Suzy. Throw in Sunmi, another rising star. Truly a force to be reckoned with

It would be an 8 member group: Min, Fei, Jia, Suzy, Yeeun, Yubin, Hyerim, and Sunmi. This would also fit into the numerical theme JYP has going on: 5LIVE, 6MIX, GOT7, they could name it 8GREAT or some shit like that

Oooh I like this idea

isthisthekrustykrab
Post Mar 18, 2014 @ 6:45 pm

Put JoKwon in the WG, would give them some personality and he'd out diva them all.

Yaayanee
Post Mar 18, 2014 @ 6:47 pm

J-Arc wrote:Fuse miss A and Wonder Girls to make

miss Wonder.

LOOOOL OK, this idea is the best.

In a way, I feel like both groups are incomplete separate...like Miss A isn't missing anyone, but the Miss Suzy situation makes me think that their approach needs to be balanced or something if the group as a whole will succeed.

neojasnee
Post Mar 18, 2014 @ 9:16 pm

Make the 3 or even 4 debut in a month with no competition.

Page 1 of 1