Back to Top!

Official K-indie Thread

Discuss the latest Korean pop music, MVs and performances
macko24
Post Sep 14, 2013 @ 4:26 am

I went through my YouTube playlist, this one is def worth mentioning. It is built very very well.

hungryforramen
Post Sep 14, 2013 @ 5:37 am

jsa wrote:i'm not a French virgin, nor have I been to a party with many attending, but...

Flawless song.

THIS IS PLAYED ON DAILY BASIS

hungryforramen
Post Sep 14, 2013 @ 5:39 am

macko24
Post Sep 14, 2013 @ 5:57 am

hungryforramen wrote:

That is so nice. I imagine that being played in a coffee shop...thanks for that :-)

macko24
Post Sep 14, 2013 @ 6:36 am

jsa wrote:
eggies wrote:
jsa wrote:i'm not a French virgin, nor have I been to a party with many attending, but...

Flawless song.

ohhhhhhhh, that is one of indie songs that I have in itunes. I dont have many songs downloaded but I just have to find it download that bcs i remember i wanted to show it to my friends

I'm currently on the hunt for any sort of K-indie equivalent of this:

Glen Check or Sentimental Scenery's the closest I've found. THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING....

?????maybeeee?????

macko24
Post Sep 14, 2013 @ 10:53 am

seiwei wrote:Currently searching for some Pastel music-like soothing K-Indie piano/instrumental tracks to fall asleep to, because it's 2am and my heart still needs to slow down :(. I think my body is already used to the bedtime playlist I already have...

Like this:

Omg, ur not gonna believe what happened. It was 4.30pm and I was going through the posts in this thread while lying in bed and I don't,t know what happened but I just woke up now. It's 19:48 right now and the last song I remember is the one u posted...that's so cool but so not cool at the same time, I was supposed to b at my friends' house by 6pm. I'm just gonna go n make a quick call right now now and blame it all on you lol (jk).

jsa
Post Sep 14, 2013 @ 10:57 am

macko24 wrote:
jsa wrote:
eggies wrote:
ohhhhhhhh, that is one of indie songs that I have in itunes. I dont have many songs downloaded but I just have to find it download that bcs i remember i wanted to show it to my friends

I'm currently on the hunt for any sort of K-indie equivalent of this:

Glen Check or Sentimental Scenery's the closest I've found. THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING....

?????maybeeee?????

I love you.

Like its not really rhythmic like Caribou, but it's good.

MBLAQ | BTOB | VIXX | BEAST | INFINITE | NINE MUSES  |BLOCK B | MAD TOWN | MYNAME ❭❭ 블랙코미디월드 ❬❬
last.fm

macko24
Post Sep 14, 2013 @ 11:06 am

jsa wrote:
macko24 wrote:
jsa wrote:I'm currently on the hunt for any sort of K-indie equivalent of this:

?????maybeeee?????

I love you.

Like its not really rhythmic like Caribou, but it's good.

aww, I'm so happy u like it. I'll be on the lookout if I hear sthing else. <3

macko24
Post Sep 14, 2013 @ 6:54 pm

I've already recommended this to a number of members, just gotta love this music it's so awesome. They will have their first concert soon called Dance on the lazer. Hopefully new mv fill follow as well :)

jsa
Post Sep 14, 2013 @ 6:57 pm

I've never heard of or listened to this before, but:

edit: not sure if they're my thing after actually listening to them, hehehe.

MBLAQ | BTOB | VIXX | BEAST | INFINITE | NINE MUSES  |BLOCK B | MAD TOWN | MYNAME ❭❭ 블랙코미디월드 ❬❬
last.fm

hangulover
Post Sep 14, 2013 @ 7:00 pm

omg this thread is so quality rn

you guys are amazing

thanks for reviving the thread @jsa <3

MR.MR MISO
Do You Feel Me
macko24
Post Sep 16, 2013 @ 12:56 pm

I know it's hip hop category but It's just sooo awesome.
and the thread needed some upbeat songs,there were too many melancholic sleeping songs. Nice nice but let's be diverse :)

edit: Glen check is not slow, I love Glen check. and there was some rock too, so i kind of exaggerated :) forgive me)

jsa
Post Sep 19, 2013 @ 9:43 am

macko24 wrote:I know it's hip hop category but It's just sooo awesome.
and the thread needed some upbeat songs,there were too many melancholic sleeping songs. Nice nice but let's be diverse :)
SHOW SPOILER
edit: Glen check is not slow, I love Glen check. and there was some rock too, so i kind of exaggerated :) forgive me)

It's funny because Melancholic music is really hard for me to fall sleep to lol

like this^^^

It's kind of frustrating, though, because whenever I'm working I tend to play music like this, but then someone will be like "This music is making me sleepy" and I just... don't... get it....

last.fm

CatGeneration
Post Sep 19, 2013 @ 9:48 am

I didn't know this thread existed <3

jsa
Post Sep 19, 2013 @ 9:52 am

I've never met anyone that says they don't like the KOXX. Their old..errr sound kind of reminds me of a lot of British Bands.

aaaannnddd

I don't really listen to Toxic, but

I really like this song so maybe I should.

It's kind of been one of those cases where "I don't have the time" meaning I say I will, but my interest level isn't all that high, so I might as well just download an EP of theirs or something and listen to it...but i still haven't. If that makes any sense. hehe

last.fm