Back to Top!

Official K-indie Thread

Discuss the latest Korean pop music, MVs and performances
jsa
Post Sep 19, 2013 @ 9:53 am

CatGeneration wrote:I didn't know this thread existed <3

SHOW SPOILER

lol yep

feel free to post anything you come across/listen to <3


MBLAQ | BTOB | VIXX | BEAST | INFINITE | NINE MUSES  |BLOCK B | MAD TOWN | MYNAME ❭❭ 블랙코미디월드 ❬❬
last.fm

.
CatGeneration
Post Sep 19, 2013 @ 10:06 am

jsa wrote:
CatGeneration wrote:I didn't know this thread existed <3

SHOW SPOILER

lol yep

feel free to post anything you come across/listen to <3


I love most of the Indie music <3
But I don't really know where to find some, so I'm gonna come here from now on! xD


cheapmonday
Post Sep 19, 2013 @ 11:15 am

CatGeneration wrote:
jsa wrote:
CatGeneration wrote:I didn't know this thread existed <3

SHOW SPOILER

lol yep

feel free to post anything you come across/listen to <3


I love most of the Indie music <3
But I don't really know where to find some, so I'm gonna come here from now on! xD


omoooooooooo this thread is so beautiful <3 I thought i saw neon bunny :shock: sooooo good... and the koxx??? you guuuysss anyone for some superkidd and gogo star??? Any one also like so of the amoeba culture rappers.... bumkey, etc.... oh and zion T (lol but everyone knows him now) and primary ahhhhh please :please:


macko24
Post Sep 19, 2013 @ 11:22 am

cheapmonday wrote:
CatGeneration wrote:
jsa wrote:lol yep

feel free to post anything you come across/listen to <3


I love most of the Indie music <3
But I don't really know where to find some, so I'm gonna come here from now on! xD


omoooooooooo this thread is so beautiful <3 I thought i saw neon bunny :shock: sooooo good... and the koxx??? you guuuysss anyone for some superkidd and gogo star??? Any one also like so of the amoeba culture rappers.... bumkey, etc.... oh and zion T (lol but everyone knows him now) and primary ahhhhh please :please:

ME ME ME!

I love Zion T ang Gogo Star and actually all of amoeba culture! <3 (The Koxx, just a few songs...)



macko24
Post Sep 19, 2013 @ 11:26 am

beautiful filmography and a very nice song :)



cheapmonday
Post Sep 19, 2013 @ 11:28 am

macko24 wrote:
cheapmonday wrote:
CatGeneration wrote:
I love most of the Indie music <3
But I don't really know where to find some, so I'm gonna come here from now on! xD


omoooooooooo this thread is so beautiful <3 I thought i saw neon bunny :shock: sooooo good... and the koxx??? you guuuysss anyone for some superkidd and gogo star??? Any one also like so of the amoeba culture rappers.... bumkey, etc.... oh and zion T (lol but everyone knows him now) and primary ahhhhh please :please:

ME ME ME!
I love Zion T ang Gogo Star and actually all of amoeba culture! <3 (The Koxx, just a few songs...)


YAYYAYAYY hiya ^^ zion t <3 so proud of him, he has become really popular!!! Im so pleased for him, and the koxx are so awesome


macko24
Post Sep 19, 2013 @ 11:32 am

cheapmonday wrote:
macko24 wrote:
cheapmonday wrote:
omoooooooooo this thread is so beautiful <3 I thought i saw neon bunny :shock: sooooo good... and the koxx??? you guuuysss anyone for some superkidd and gogo star??? Any one also like so of the amoeba culture rappers.... bumkey, etc.... oh and zion T (lol but everyone knows him now) and primary ahhhhh please :please:

ME ME ME!
I love Zion T ang Gogo Star and actually all of amoeba culture! <3 (The Koxx, just a few songs...)


YAYYAYAYY hiya ^^ zion t <3 so proud of him, he has become really popular!!! Im so pleased for him, and the koxx are so awesome

Oh, I'm so happy for him, too. He is so awesome, he deserves it a lot :)
From the Koxx this is the only one I have in my playlists, it sounds so Greek at the beginning so I got to like it :)



jsa
Post Sep 19, 2013 @ 11:44 am

@cheapmonday

of gcourse I love Gogostar :lol:

it's my dream to meet them <3 or at least see them live lol. I even joined their fancafe... it was really difficult, but I did it >>
I wish Sunah and Taesun were on twitter, tho....


MBLAQ | BTOB | VIXX | BEAST | INFINITE | NINE MUSES  |BLOCK B | MAD TOWN | MYNAME ❭❭ 블랙코미디월드 ❬❬
last.fm

.
laury
Post Sep 19, 2013 @ 11:45 am


love them <3

cheapmonday
Post Sep 19, 2013 @ 11:49 am

jsa wrote:@cheapmonday

of gcourse I love Gogostar :lol:

it's my dream to meet them <3 or at least see them live lol. I even joined their fancafe... it was really difficult, but I did it >>
I wish Sunah and Taesun were on twitter, tho....


Tbh i dont even dream about meeting these idols anymore because i know it wont happen T.T but to see them live would be the best gig evarrr.


jsa
Post Sep 19, 2013 @ 11:52 am

cheapmonday wrote:
jsa wrote:@cheapmonday

of gcourse I love Gogostar :lol:

it's my dream to meet them <3 or at least see them live lol. I even joined their fancafe... it was really difficult, but I did it >>
I wish Sunah and Taesun were on twitter, tho....


Tbh i dont even dream about meeting these idols anymore because i know it wont happen T.T but to see them live would be the best gig evarrr.

Yeonsuk already follows me on Twitter... I have hope <3

I think that was just because for a while he just followback'd everyone, but still....


MBLAQ | BTOB | VIXX | BEAST | INFINITE | NINE MUSES  |BLOCK B | MAD TOWN | MYNAME ❭❭ 블랙코미디월드 ❬❬
last.fm

.
cheapmonday
Post Sep 19, 2013 @ 11:54 am

jsa wrote:
cheapmonday wrote:
jsa wrote:@cheapmonday

of gcourse I love Gogostar :lol:

it's my dream to meet them <3 or at least see them live lol. I even joined their fancafe... it was really difficult, but I did it >>
I wish Sunah and Taesun were on twitter, tho....


Tbh i dont even dream about meeting these idols anymore because i know it wont happen T.T but to see them live would be the best gig evarrr.

Yeonsuk already follows me on Twitter... I have hope <3

I think that was just because for a while he just followback'd everyone, but still....


tehehhe thats so cute ^^ well at least you can read tweets... maybe you can go to korea ;0 he could invite you out lol :nervous:


seiwei
Post Sep 19, 2013 @ 7:39 pm

I've completely fallen for Lucia. She brings me the good vibes only Donawhale and Misty Blue have managed to convey with their music.

Up till now, I'd only seen her animated music videos, which are artsy and chillingly beautiful. I've posted em on the forum many times.

But today, I actually saw her. Holy hells, she's a skeleton!!!



Where does she save the wind for her strong voice?

jsa
Post Sep 19, 2013 @ 7:43 pm

seiwei wrote:I've completely fallen for Lucia. She brings me the good vibes only Donawhale and Misty Blue have managed to convey with their music.

Up till now, I'd only seen her animated music videos, which are artsy and chillingly beautiful. I've posted em on the forum many times.

But today, I actually saw her. Holy hells, she's a skeleton!!!



Where does she save the wind for her strong voice?

As in seen her in person or in this music video?? :-?

Her singing is amazing, btw


MBLAQ | BTOB | VIXX | BEAST | INFINITE | NINE MUSES  |BLOCK B | MAD TOWN | MYNAME ❭❭ 블랙코미디월드 ❬❬
last.fm

.
sunggyuluver
Post Sep 19, 2013 @ 7:47 pm

Still one of my favs.