Post Jan 01, 2014 @ 7:12 pm

<3
I liked tvxq's song more though hehe

Happy Birthday Shim Changmin!
muzaiyan
Post Jan 01, 2014 @ 7:14 pm

Omg !!! This comeback is perfect <3 <3 <3
La La La !!

SNSDB2ST BTS1PUNCH BigBang APINK ✿ tumblr ღ.Google+✿ f(x)GOT7shinee Suju 2pmEXO ✿ 

Hongbin_Swaggy
Post Jan 01, 2014 @ 7:15 pm

Holy fuck. Songs are absolutely on point.

J-Arc
Post Jan 01, 2014 @ 7:19 pm

Well

Guess I'm adding Rain to my next album order

isthisthekrustykrab
Post Jan 01, 2014 @ 7:26 pm

Omfg which one do I watch first????

brb

Nobody
Post Jan 01, 2014 @ 7:34 pm

I can't contain my feels right now like how am I supposed to react to this, this is so amazing T.T

Okay so for La Song I really liked it but it seems that they kept making things bigger kinda like Rain was trying to compensate for something... I still love you anyway honey boo <3 but the song was amazing!!!!! <3

As for 30sexy his hair cut for the first half of the MV made him look like a girl but damn he was so sexy and the girl backup dancers had such cool pants, like damn those were amazing, also the song was smooth and sexy but I swear he kept saying "Dirty Sexy" instead of 30sexy but I loved it. Oh and the chorus reminded me of that one song they play at the end of Night in the Museum, did anyone else get that vibe? But the song is amazing nonetheless and my hubby is still flawless as ever <3 <3 <3 <3

@badtzmaru @takingselcas :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch:

The Senpai that will never notice you~

isthisthekrustykrab
Post Jan 01, 2014 @ 7:41 pm

Lasong...
ok wut, he comes out of his van with a lump of meat hanging and starts dancing. Were those girls trying to twerk? And Rain what is with your hair. But I love the song and the dancing was really cool too, pretty funky.

30sexy
Definitely what you would expect from Rain. So sexaaayyy :drool:

His comeback is perfect imo. Ugh my Rain feels are coming back. I hope he does well, but I have a feeling it's going to flop since majority of Korea hates him and all...

Pitu-chan
Post Jan 01, 2014 @ 7:45 pm

Pretty cool songs for a comeback
And good I'm not the only one that heard dirty sexy lol

Nobody
Post Jan 01, 2014 @ 7:47 pm

isthisthekrustykrab wrote:Lasong...
ok wut, he comes out of his van with a lump of meat hanging and starts dancing. Were those girls trying to twerk? And Rain what is with your hair. But I love the song and the dancing was really cool too, pretty funky.

30sexy
Definitely what you would expect from Rain. So sexaaayyy :drool:

His comeback is perfect imo. Ugh my Rain feels are coming back. I hope he does well, but I have a feeling it's going to flop since majority of Korea hates him and all...

It may flop in Korea but I'm sure it will do well internationally! ^^

The Senpai that will never notice you~

Jac
Post Jan 01, 2014 @ 9:54 pm

The sexual implications of LA Song are cracking me up and I'm not even done watching it yet.

♥ V.I.P.♥ St☆rlight ♥ Shawol ♥ Exotic ♥ Baby ♥ BBC ♥ A+ ♥ A.R.M.Y ♥ DEEPS ♥ Storia ♥ B2uty ♥

badtzmaru
Post Jan 02, 2014 @ 1:20 am

Nobody wrote:I can't contain my feels right now like how am I supposed to react to this, this is so amazing T.T

Okay so for La Song I really liked it but it seems that they kept making things bigger kinda like Rain was trying to compensate for something... I still love you anyway honey boo <3 but the song was amazing!!!!! <3

As for 30sexy his hair cut for the first half of the MV made him look like a girl but damn he was so sexy and the girl backup dancers had such cool pants, like damn those were amazing, also the song was smooth and sexy but I swear he kept saying "Dirty Sexy" instead of 30sexy but I loved it. Oh and the chorus reminded me of that one song they play at the end of Night in the Museum, did anyone else get that vibe? But the song is amazing nonetheless and my hubby is still flawless as ever <3 <3 <3 <3

@badtzmaru @takingselcas :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch:

Thanks for the tag. <3

Must listen. Right. Now. Omg.

badtzmaru
Post Jan 02, 2014 @ 1:30 am

30sexy is classic Rain so it naturally has my approval.

And omg, I'm highly amused by La Song because he's letting his inner asshole out.

Conclusion: What I expected from Rain. I hope he does well.

Now I gotta leave to listen the rest of the songs. :lol:

laila8
Post Jan 02, 2014 @ 3:13 am

I watched La song first.
Wut? It's weird. since the beginning I did not know how to react. Can I say disturbingly epic?

30sexy. Already such classic. I'm in love. So Rain. So.. <3

Oh Rain... :smooch:

Rain is one of my fav after TVXQ... conclusion: too many comebacks by awesome people.

My days will be filled with Something and 30sexy. :grin:

mentalxfiction
Post Jan 02, 2014 @ 3:27 am

Am I the only one who didn't like any of the songs? They both were kinda annoying tbh lol.

STARLIGHT x SONE x SHAWOL x KISSME x MINE x A1ST x EXOTIC x ARMY