Back to Top!

MV SHINee Breaking News Full PV

Discuss the latest Korean pop music, MVs and performances
nugu
Post Jun 25, 2013 @ 2:19 pm

I like this song. I don't usually like Japan promotions.

laila8
Post Jun 25, 2013 @ 3:27 pm

I have to admit that just when I was about to really like Shinee they started to do things I don't like. And this add to the list T.T

Sad because I like Minho A LOT in sports variety, and Key... well I just can't. He's annoyingly perfect. My strong dislike for his divaness it's equal to my adoration for him. One of the idol I like the most (as for personality, not as singer/dancer).
And Taemin is growing to be one of the most handsome young man in kpop (good job Taemin parents). My noona heart is full of pride looking at his blossoming.
JWhile Jonghyun is the very idol that is corrupting me in the way of a pedo noona... >:{ 어떻게!!!

And just for somebody's infos, as gay as SuJu can appear to some people they have some strong sportsman in their group. (Lee Hyukjae)

Giffer
Post Jun 25, 2013 @ 3:41 pm

laila8 wrote:I have to admit that just when I was about to really like Shinee they started to do things I don't like. And this add to the list T.T

Sad because I like Minho A LOT in sports variety, and Key... well I just can't. He's annoyingly perfect. My strong dislike for his divaness it's equal to my adoration for him. One of the idol I like the most (as for personality, not as singer/dancer).
And Taemin is growing to be one of the most handsome young man in kpop (good job Taemin parents). My noona heart is full of pride looking at his blossoming.
JWhile Jonghyun is the very idol that is corrupting me in the way of a pedo noona... >:{ 어떻게!!!

And just for somebody's infos, as gay as SuJu can appear to some people they have some strong sportsman in their group. (Lee Hyukjae)

So you don't like this...orrrrrrr

shawolsoneforeverxx
Post Jun 25, 2013 @ 11:04 pm

omg this song is epic<3 it's super catchy and they look amazing<3

SHINee,SNSD,F(x)SS501ExoB.A.P