Back to Top!

SM wins four design awards for brand identity and album packaging design

Discuss the latest Korean pop music, MVs and performances
Page 1 of 1
boa578
Post Jan 22, 2014 @ 11:07 pm

Article: SM wins 'four crowns' with EXO and SNSD at the iF Design Awards 2014

Source: Star News via Naver

'Brand Identity' award for EXO and album packaging design awards for EXO's XOXO' and SNSD's 'The Boys' and 'I Got a Boy'.

1. [+655, -50] SM is really the top when it comes to album quality, gotta give them that much

2. [+584, -35] SM's really known for their design

3. [+355, -27] Congratulations!

4. [+142, -8] Really amazing of SNSD to be keeping up with SM's male groups in competition for the past eight years.

5. [+121, -9] I hope SNSD will show that you don't need skin exposure to do well in their next comeback ㅠㅠ

6. [+117, -6] The album market isn't doing that well and SM may have a big fandom but they produce albums in a quality that makes you want to buy them. f(x)'s albums were pretty as well.

7. [+101, -6] I don't like SM but they deserve it. EXO's logo is great and I like how they used Korean characters for SNSD's album logo.

8. [+92, -6] Congratulations. Their album production qualities are great, really makes you want to own them.

wonwon
Post Jan 22, 2014 @ 11:45 pm

Well I have Shinees Lucifer, SNSDs Genie and Hoot and theyre the shittest looking ones in my collection lol, just cheap looking. They must have stepped up their game in the past couple of years, thank god, what with all of their money and all

Yaayanee
Post Jan 23, 2014 @ 12:20 am

wonwon wrote:Well I have Shinees Lucifer, SNSDs Genie and Hoot and theyre the shittest looking ones in my collection lol, just cheap looking. They must have stepped up their game in the past couple of years, thank god, what with all of their money and all

SHINee's albums this year are awesome. Sherlock was pretty good too.

Why the hell wasn't Pink Tape there?

wonwon
Post Jan 23, 2014 @ 2:12 am

Yaayanee wrote:
wonwon wrote:Well I have Shinees Lucifer, SNSDs Genie and Hoot and theyre the shittest looking ones in my collection lol, just cheap looking. They must have stepped up their game in the past couple of years, thank god, what with all of their money and all

I was going to get more SHINee but I got really put off by Lucifer, the fact that its a flimsy paperback, that weird matte paper.... thanks for letting me know that their other ones are nicer package wise haha

Yaayanee
Post Jan 23, 2014 @ 2:34 am

wonwon wrote:
Yaayanee wrote:

I was going to get more SHINee but I got really put off by Lucifer, the fact that its a flimsy paperback, that weird matte paper.... thanks for letting me know that their other ones are nicer package wise haha

Yeah, the Lucifer and Year of Us (Ring Ding Dong album) always have the fucking CD falling out and I barely handle them. XD

Page 1 of 1