Back to Top!

So did Hyorin show some nipple on Music Core today?

Discuss the latest Korean pop music, MVs and performances
Page 1 of 1
timpa
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 5:45 pm

So when I watched Music Core today it was on some LQ streaming feed and I thought I saw something, but figured it was just the crappiness of the quality and shadows. Then I looked at the video in HD and I think she showed a little. When I was watching the video I thought maybe it was double-sided tape to keep her breasts in her top, but when she turns to the side you can see by her side profile that maybe the top half of her breast is 'out' of her top. It's around the 1:05 mark and then again a minute or so later with other glimpses during that time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voZ2EDGxt5I

mentalxfiction
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 5:48 pm

If that's her nipple it's really fucking high.

STARLIGHT x SONE x SHAWOL x KISSME x MINE x A1ST x EXOTIC x ARMY
huhlo
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 5:51 pm

The camera sucks omfg

timpa
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 5:55 pm

mentalxfiction wrote:If that's her nipple it's really fucking high.

I thought that as well so it may be nipple tape, but it has a shade change where tape is usually one solid color and like I said if you watch the video when Hyorin turns to the side and you just see her side profile it looks like almost the top half of her breast is outside of her top.

This is what I kinda mean by her side profile showing a lot of boob.

misowwird
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 6:01 pm

timpa wrote:So when I watched Music Core today it was on some LQ streaming feed and I thought I saw something, but figured it was just the crappiness of the quality and shadows. Then I looked at the video in HD and I think she showed a little. When I was watching the video I thought maybe it was double-sided tape to keep her breasts in her top, but when she turns to the side you can see by her side profile that maybe the top half of her breast is 'out' of her top. It's around the 1:05 mark and then again a minute or so later with other glimpses during that time.

look at the comment

adorabletokki
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 6:16 pm

Her nipple looks pretty high. Maybe it's double sided tape? But also when it goes go to her side-profile her breasts are pushed up and she wears push-up bras so....

You're a fucking cupcake
timpa
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 6:25 pm

misowwird wrote:
timpa wrote:So when I watched Music Core today it was on some LQ streaming feed and I thought I saw something, but figured it was just the crappiness of the quality and shadows. Then I looked at the video in HD and I think she showed a little. When I was watching the video I thought maybe it was double-sided tape to keep her breasts in her top, but when she turns to the side you can see by her side profile that maybe the top half of her breast is 'out' of her top. It's around the 1:05 mark and then again a minute or so later with other glimpses during that time.

look at the comment

Oh there's definitely something there so I don't agree that it's nothing. It's not just one time you see it. Like I said the first I noticed was around say the 1:05ish mark and then another minute later you see it again. You see different views as well so it's not just like one time a shadow happened to appear there. Hyorin disappears from camera for like 15-20 seconds while Bora does her rap and walks to the back of the dancers so she could have pulled her top up a bit during that time.

I was asking if she showed some nipple because I'm not sure if it's nipple or nipple-tape...but it's definitely 'something'. imo lol

ThinCrust
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 6:28 pm

Looks like tape or something

misowwird
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 6:29 pm

timpa wrote:
misowwird wrote:

look at the comment

Oh there's definitely something there so I don't agree that it's nothing. It's not just one time you see it. Like I said the first I noticed was around say the 1:05ish mark and then another minute later you see it again. You see different views as well so it's not just like one time a shadow happened to appear there. Hyorin disappears from camera for like 15-20 seconds while Bora does her rap and walks to the back of the dancers so she could have pulled her top up a bit during that time.

I was asking if she showed some nipple because I'm not sure if it's nipple or nipple-tape...but it's definitely 'something'. imo lol

lol i saw it too.. its looks liek a nipple
its color is the same color as nipple too soo lol

but d people replied to me lol

timpa
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 6:31 pm

I'll give a link to a pic I uploaded off a screenshot which made me think nip instead of nipple tape...but it's not really conclusive

http://www.pictureupload.us/image-47546 ... 6165e3.htm

It looks like her outfit on the left side of her body has dropped down lower compared to the right side. You can see how much closer the right side is to her upper shoulder as opposed to the left.

combover
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 6:40 pm

Maybe she's just got big nips

sywar55
Post Aug 27, 2013 @ 7:06 pm

noo that wasn t even her nipple are you that blind , nipples are never that black , it s just the little mic holder stuck in her top , i ve slowed this video 3 times and it was a black mic holder , just stp it because that happend ones to her itdosnt mean that she will have it evrrytime , you are making her look like a slut and she is not !

JoshuanTeo
Post Apr 18, 2018 @ 8:00 pm

Page 1 of 1