Back to Top!

which songs have you been obsessed about as of late?

Discuss the latest Korean pop music, MVs and performances
Page 1 of 1
bestusernameever
Post May 22, 2015 @ 9:34 am

throwback to f(x)'s pink tape era; obsessed over airplane, signal and shadow tbh. oh and sistar19's ma boy.

littlejay
Post May 22, 2015 @ 9:43 am

crayon pop - FM

ThatAwkwardPenguin
Post May 22, 2015 @ 9:54 am

I've been listening to Crazy and Cold Rain by 4Minute a lot recently. Also, Rainy Day by Ailee, Melted by AKMU (seriously, the talent in those siblings is overflowing), Sugar Free by T-ara and Gloomy Clock by IU (ft. Jonghyun).

As a group that I found out about pretty recently (about a month ago), I've been obsessed over a lot of Bangtan's songs, too, but one that stood out to me a lot was Tomorrow. The lyrics are amazing. Suga is hella talented. ^^

bestusernameever
Post May 22, 2015 @ 9:59 am

littlejay wrote:crayon pop - FM
that's my favorite crayon pop song ^___^

bestusernameever
Post May 22, 2015 @ 10:01 am

ThatAwkwardPenguin wrote:I've been listening to Crazy and Cold Rain by 4Minute a lot recently. Also, Rainy Day by Ailee, Melted by AKMU (seriously, the talent in those siblings is overflowing), Sugar Free by T-ara and Gloomy Clock by IU (ft. Jonghyun).

As a group that I found out about pretty recently (about a month ago), I've been obsessed over a lot of Bangtan's songs, too, but one that stood out to me a lot was Tomorrow. The lyrics are amazing. Suga is hella talented. ^^
you listed lot of people I don't listen to. I checked all of them out, they're all very different, it was interesting. I especially liked Gloomy Clock, the lyrics definitely interested me.

ThatAwkwardPenguin
Post May 22, 2015 @ 10:03 am

bestusernameever wrote:
ThatAwkwardPenguin wrote:I've been listening to Crazy and Cold Rain by 4Minute a lot recently. Also, Rainy Day by Ailee, Melted by AKMU (seriously, the talent in those siblings is overflowing), Sugar Free by T-ara and Gloomy Clock by IU (ft. Jonghyun).

you listed lot of people I don't listen to. I checked all of them out, they're all very different, it was interesting. I especially liked Gloomy Clock, the lyrics definitely interested me.

I'm glad you liked it! ^^

TaShawol
Post May 22, 2015 @ 3:10 pm

BTS- Tomorrow, Cypher pt.3 KILLER, I NEED U...just all of their songs actually :) I'm not sick of any of their songs aha
SHINee- View (I still need to hear the album)
AKMU- Melted
BoA- Kiss my lips
Bigbang- Bae bae
Red Velvet- Automatic
4minute- Crazy
Zion.t- Click me
Zion.t & Crush- Just
Troy- Green light
Miss A- Only you
EXO- El dorado, Call me baby

Umm yeah

A.R.M.YSHAWOLIGOT7