Back to Top!

Now what do you think of Dani's T-ara?

Official topics of Korean artists and groups
choora
Post May 18, 2013 @ 8:46 pm

So when t-ara n4 went to America too meet Chris Brown and later T.I they had a imterview with pacific rim and you hear Dani translating and talking in english/korean type in T-ara N4 pacific rim interview on youtube
Is that a slight accent she has from being in Korea for a year?

huhlo
Post May 18, 2013 @ 8:52 pm

Dani's T-ara?

iuheart
Post May 18, 2013 @ 8:55 pm

are u talking about ths vid?

Is Dani the one in white? She sounds so sweet and I don't really hear her accent

choora
Post May 18, 2013 @ 9:11 pm

iuheart wrote:are u talking about ths vid?

Is Dani the one in white? She sounds so sweet and I don't really hear her accent

Yup its a bit of a faint accent or maybe she reallly talks like that. :-)

choora
Post May 18, 2013 @ 9:12 pm

huhlo wrote:Dani's T-ara?

Yea.

choora
Post May 18, 2013 @ 9:15 pm

huhlo wrote:Dani's T-ara?

Lol I' just realized my mistake.

soshifly
Post May 18, 2013 @ 9:30 pm

how did Dani know so many famous artists in America? I heard she was the one who organized the T-ara + Chris Brown meeting.

Faith34
Post May 18, 2013 @ 11:40 pm

soshifly wrote:how did Dani know so many famous artists in America? I heard she was the one who organized the T-ara + Chris Brown meeting.

I heard that chris and Dani went to the same school and knew each other. but I'm not for sure, Im still kind of confused how this happened :-?

*winks*
choora
Post May 19, 2013 @ 7:42 pm

soshifly wrote:how did Dani know so many famous artists in America? I heard she was the one who organized the T-ara + Chris Brown meeting.

I have no clue maybe he came to Danis school?

tabloholic
Post May 19, 2013 @ 7:42 pm

I'll judge when I hear her sing.

girlsday
Post May 19, 2013 @ 7:44 pm

dani doesn't own t-ara. they own her.

t-errorist
Post May 19, 2013 @ 7:45 pm

she's socute :smooch: :smooch: :smooch:
but too young *^^* *^^*

Silence
Post May 19, 2013 @ 7:47 pm

Danielle is awesome. i just really like her. she's got a fun personality and she seems to be a great guide and translator and everything for the girls while they were in LA. i think she'll be a great addition to the group. i can't wait for her to join ~

Do you hear the whisper men? The whisper men are near. If you hear the whisper men, then turn away your ear.
Do not hear the whisper men, whatever else you do....

choora
Post May 19, 2013 @ 10:32 pm

girlsday wrote:dani doesn't own t-ara. they own her.

Yeah I know that I made a mistake in the title I just don't know how to correct it.