Back to Top!

Boy Group Official 2PM thread

Official topics of Korean artists and groups
Nobody
Post Jul 30, 2014 @ 6:31 pm

ohailaurenn wrote:Of course!! I can't leave out the people that'll spazz with me lolol

Lol awesome :D hehe and I look forward to it :3

The Senpai that will never notice you~

isabelle
Post Aug 01, 2014 @ 2:09 am

I am a stranger for this community...

ohailaurenn
Post Aug 09, 2014 @ 6:52 pm

It has been confirmed by JYP Entertainment that 2PM will be making an official comeback with their 4th studio album!

While confirmation has been made by Wooyoung and Nichkhun, official announcement revealed the popular beast idol group’s return with their 4th studio album.

Additionally, while the title track will be announced next month, closer to the album’s release, 2PM’s own Jun.K has been said to have participated in its creation as a composer and its lyricist. The title track is reported to be unlike their past title tracks.

JYP Entertainment said, “2PM is making a comeback in September, and they are very excited, working enthusiastically.”

It has been a year and 4 months since the release of 2PM’s last Korean studio album, “GROWN.” Since then, 2PM has been busy promoting individually both domestically and overseas.

Meanwhile, 2PM is currently preparing and rehearsing for the upcoming JYP Nation concert, “ONE MIC,” at the Seoul Jamsil Gymnasium on August 9 and 10.

Source: OSEN

Life of a fangirl can be so rough. ~Tumblr~

ohailaurenn
Post Aug 11, 2014 @ 2:46 am

"They'll be opening up in Seoul on October 3rd and 4th, and then go all around the world in Taiwan, China, USA, Indonesia, and more. The boys are going to be releasing their newest album next month, so fans will be able to see the new songs performed, as well as all the songs the members' composed themselves."

Saw that and legit started crying....
x_x

ohailaurenn
Post Aug 11, 2014 @ 8:18 pm

Like his fellow member Jun.K, 2PM's Junho will also be releasing his Japanese solo album in Korea!

Junho has already topped various Japanese charts with the release of his mini album 'FEEL', so HOTTEST should be excited to hear that he'll also be dropping a Korean version of the album.

The Korean version will include 10 songs in total, including the 6 Japanese tracks from Japanese version in addition to Korean versions of 4 songs: "Dangerous", "Hey You", "Can't Let You Go", and title track "FEEL".

The release will take place online on the 14th, but the music video for the Korean version of "Hey You" has been revealed before that through his Naver Music page!

Jac
Post Aug 11, 2014 @ 8:39 pm

ohailaurenn wrote:SHOW SPOILER
Like his fellow member Jun.K, 2PM's Junho will also be releasing his Japanese solo album in Korea!

Junho has already topped various Japanese charts with the release of his mini album 'FEEL', so HOTTEST should be excited to hear that he'll also be dropping a Korean version of the album.

The Korean version will include 10 songs in total, including the 6 Japanese tracks from Japanese version in addition to Korean versions of 4 songs: "Dangerous", "Hey You", "Can't Let You Go", and title track "FEEL".

The release will take place online on the 14th, but the music video for the Korean version of "Hey You" has been revealed before that through his Naver Music page!

Yuuss!!

Also, WHEN DO WE KNOW WHERE IN THE USA?!?!
Very important information, that.

♥ V.I.P.♥ St☆rlight ♥ Shawol ♥ Exotic ♥ Baby ♥ BBC ♥ A+ ♥ A.R.M.Y ♥ DEEPS ♥ Storia ♥ B2uty ♥

ohailaurenn
Post Aug 11, 2014 @ 9:03 pm

Jac wrote:Also, WHEN DO WE KNOW WHERE IN THE USA?!?!
Very important information, that.

Well the tour won't start until October, so we might not find out until after the comeback?
I'm hoping sooner though so I can start planning if I'll have to travel somewhere other than NYC!
But I'm keeping my eyes peeled and will update you as soon as I find out!! :D

ohailaurenn
Post Aug 12, 2014 @ 4:40 am

So on top of the Korean comeback, they've got a Japanese single coming out in September as well! :smooch:

2PM has released a teaser picture for an upcoming Japanese track!

Without much explanation, a picture of what appears to be a MV set was uploaded onto JYP's Japanese Twitter and website, but it is expected to be a song that will have a Korean version, as well.

The picture itself is sure to get fans amped up for the track release with the magenta hue and quirky nature (such as the "animal heads" on the wall), so stay tuned for more updates!

ohailaurenn
Post Aug 20, 2014 @ 7:23 am

:mesmer:

ohailaurenn
Post Aug 26, 2014 @ 9:05 am

ohailaurenn
Post Aug 28, 2014 @ 9:17 am

Taecyeon uploaded a new picture onto his Twitter that might be the very first comeback teaser image for 2PM's upcoming promotions!

The picture is colorful and the boys seem to be having a party. Humorously enough, Nichkhun seems to almost angrily be pouring a drink into Wooyoung's mouth - a scene that should make fans wonder what is going on but also make them laugh out of amusement at these boys' never ending silliness.

Taecyeon writes, "Are they crazy?" While he does not specify if this is for their comeback, it seems fairly likely. Either way, stay tuned for more updates on 2PM's grand return to the music scene!

Jun.K posted a picture of Taecyeon and Chansung, asking the same question.

미친거아냐? @Khunnie0624 @0430yes pic.twitter.com/v9CYzz9Nyi
— taec yeon ok (@taeccool) August 28, 2014

아니, 미친거 아니야? @taeccool @2PMagreement211 pic.twitter.com/EUF7ZdocoF
— JUN. K (@Jun2daKAY) August 28, 2014

If you can recall, back in April, Nichkhun hinted that their next track will be called "Crazy" so it appears that will be the comeback title. Stay tuned to allkpop for more information.

"@Deyann_Mn: @Khunnie0624 when 2PM will comeback?" Soooooon! We're getting ready to go CRAZY!
— นิชคุณ Buck หรเวชกุล (@Khunnie0624) April 9, 2014

Updated with Wooyoung's tweet:
우린 다 미쳤어!!!!! GO!!!!!!!!!!!CRAZY! @dlwnsghek @Jun2daKAY pic.twitter.com/qcLYXzpHid
— JWY (@0430yes) August 28, 2014

ohailaurenn
Post Aug 28, 2014 @ 4:47 pm

Comeback confirmed for September 15th!!! 

JustCantKENtrol
Post Aug 28, 2014 @ 5:00 pm

Is there a tag list for HOTTEST in this thread?
if not ....can there be one ? 
and if one is made....can i be in it ....

cause i wanna spazz about 2PM along with anyone else who is willing...

i dont think there are many HOTTEST here T.T 

and i wanna mingle with the tiny bit that is here

http://shaunzii.tumblr.com/HOTTESTxINSPIRITxBABYxSt☆rlightxSHINHWA CHANGJO
ohailaurenn
Post Aug 28, 2014 @ 6:26 pm

JustCantKENtrol wrote:Is there a tag list for HOTTEST in this thread?

there isn't one :c
but I will make one and gladly add you to it!
not many people come to this thread  :sad:

JustCantKENtrol
Post Aug 28, 2014 @ 6:31 pm

ohailaurenn wrote:
JustCantKENtrol wrote:Is there a tag list for HOTTEST in this thread?

there isn't one :c
but I will make one and gladly add you to it!
not many people come to this thread  :sad:

Thanks XD

it's  a pity 2PM doesnt get the love here ...sigh 

http://shaunzii.tumblr.com/HOTTESTxINSPIRITxBABYxSt☆rlightxSHINHWA CHANGJO