Back to Top!

Boy Group Official 2PM thread

Official topics of Korean artists and groups
ohailaurenn
Post Aug 28, 2014 @ 6:40 pm

JustCantKENtrol wrote:
ohailaurenn wrote:
JustCantKENtrol wrote:Is there a tag list for HOTTEST in this thread?
if not ....can there be one ? 
and if one is made....can i be in it ....

cause i wanna spazz about 2PM along with anyone else who is willing...

i dont think there are many HOTTEST here T.T 

and i wanna mingle with the tiny bit that is here
there isn't one :c
but I will make one and gladly add you to it!
not many people come to this thread  :sad:

Thanks XD

it's  a pity 2PM doesnt get the love here ...sigh 

I know :c I don't quite understand why no one on here really likes them. 

Life of a fangirl can be so rough. ~Tumblr~

JustCantKENtrol
Post Aug 28, 2014 @ 8:16 pm

ohailaurenn wrote:
JustCantKENtrol wrote:
ohailaurenn wrote:there isn't one :c
but I will make one and gladly add you to it!
not many people come to this thread  :sad:

Thanks XD

Hmmmmmm i guess its the scandals they have had in the past that people will never let go.......

http://shaunzii.tumblr.com/HOTTESTxINSPIRITxBABYxSt☆rlightxSHINHWA CHANGJO
ohailaurenn
Post Aug 28, 2014 @ 8:18 pm

JustCantKENtrol wrote:
ohailaurenn wrote:
JustCantKENtrol wrote:
Thanks XD

Hmmmmmm i guess its the scandals they have had in the past that people will never let go.......
Well if that's the case then that's just ridiculous. But oh well, they're just missing out on some great stuff. 

JustCantKENtrol
Post Aug 28, 2014 @ 8:24 pm

ohailaurenn wrote:
JustCantKENtrol wrote:
ohailaurenn wrote:I know :c I don't quite understand why no one on here really likes them. 

Well if that's the case then that's just ridiculous. But oh well, they're just missing out on some great stuff. 

laila8
Post Aug 28, 2014 @ 11:59 pm

JustCantKENtrol wrote:
ohailaurenn wrote:
JustCantKENtrol wrote:Hmmmmmm i guess its the scandals they have had in the past that people will never let go.......

I'm quite excited about their comeback, actually.
I like their music, I like/love their live performances... and after Cool Kidz I ended up biasing Chansung. I don't even know how it happened, I couldn't stand him at first and now I look for his tv appearances and spazz...

So comeback=promotion=more 2PM in tv!

JustCantKENtrol
Post Aug 29, 2014 @ 12:34 am

laila8 wrote:
JustCantKENtrol wrote:
ohailaurenn wrote:Well if that's the case then that's just ridiculous. But oh well, they're just missing out on some great stuff. 

I'm quite excited about their comeback, actually.
I like their music, I like/love their live performances... and after Cool Kidz I ended up biasing Chansung. I don't even know how it happened, I couldn't stand him at first and now I look for his tv appearances and spazz...

So comeback=promotion=more 2PM in tv!

Jac
Post Aug 29, 2014 @ 10:19 pm

SOO READY FOR THE COMEBACK! IT'S ON MY BIRTHDAY TOO!
WHEEE!

♥ V.I.P.♥ St☆rlight ♥ Shawol ♥ Exotic ♥ Baby ♥ BBC ♥ A+ ♥ A.R.M.Y ♥ DEEPS ♥ Storia ♥ B2uty ♥

ohailaurenn
Post Sep 02, 2014 @ 9:51 am

laila8
Post Sep 12, 2014 @ 12:00 am

T.T  poor babies, their MV is out today and the discussion is in second page.

Anyway...

This man.
<3

ohailaurenn
Post Sep 15, 2014 @ 6:43 pm

I've been bad with activity, sorry :sad:

Go Crazy is finally out!

Party Version!

Album Spoiler!

So excited for my Grand Edition CD to arrive in the mail! <3
Still no news on the US tour dates. 

Find out which 2PM member is your soulmate!

2PM REVEAL ALL MEMBERS EXCEPT NICHKHUN PLAN TO ENLIST IN MILITARY SOON
All of 2PM, with the exception of Nichkhun, still has to enlist in the army. In a recent interview, the group expressed their dilemma over their impending enlistment.
During an interview for promotions of their fourth album, it was revealed that “although exact dates have not been set, all members with the exception of Nichkhun plan to enlist soon.”
Jun.K, who would be the first member to enlist, said “Taecyeon and I are considering enlisting together, but as for the other members, we haven’t discussed any details.”
He further went on to say, “If we go one by one, it won’t be until 6 years later, when I’m 35, that 2PM would be able to have a group comeback.”
On the same matter, Taecyeon said, “But we don’t have that many members, and there are many possibilities that we have to shorten the inactivity of 2PM.”
Taecyeon later told interviewers, “In addition, we do have times where we attend events, in which one or two members aren’t able to join us. That is when we really feel the importance of every member’s presence. If we were to promote, however, I believe sub-units would be the best option for us.”
Wooyoung continued by saying, “I will feel very lonely having to promote without all the members. Especially because Junho recently did a solo promotion in Japan, I felt a bigger sense of loneliness.”
Although nothing is final, Jun.K will have to enlist on January of 2017. Fortunately, Taecyeon assured fans by revealing that 2PM will continue all current and future promotions and schedules until Jun.K’s enlistment.
How do you feel about the situation in general?
Source: TV Daily

Ah I love this. I'm glad they did a Korean version of `I'm Your Man` for the new album!
The stage performance for that song is gonna be the death of me!
Everyone is so handsome <3
Jun.K and Junho ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  x.x

@Jac @JustCantKENtrol @laila8

ohailaurenn
Post Oct 15, 2014 @ 9:00 pm

@Jac if you can't make it to see VIXX you could try coming for 2PM! LOL

ohailaurenn
Post Oct 16, 2014 @ 3:12 pm

NYC 2PM tickets go on sale Saturday at 10am!

ohailaurenn
Post Oct 20, 2014 @ 6:30 pm

SPAZZING! I got tickets to see 2PM next month!!!  x.x

ohailaurenn
Post Nov 16, 2014 @ 6:42 pm

The 2PM concert was so amazing <3
Looking back through my fancams is so embarrassing lmao I was fangirling so hard and sound fucking ridiculous but it was perfection!

adamjohnson
Post Nov 23, 2016 @ 1:30 pm

Taec in Cinderella's Sister  9sat6v.jpg 2PM’s Taecyeon is known for showing off his amazing body from time to time. In the upcoming drama Cinderella’s Sister, Taecyeon will show off his masculinity, of course, with his shirt off once again to his adoring female fans. Taecyeon plays an original baseball player named Jungwoo. He shows love for Eunjo, played by Moon Geun Young, who is the only person that fed him. He takes off his shirt for a scene where he is practicing baseball. I wonder if it was done for the purpose of the scene or for more ratings. When he showed off his six pack to the cast and crew of the drama, the girls on staff fainted people were impressed. cr- AKP

Tags: ringtone downloads mobile,
guitar ringtones