Back to Top!

Boy Group Official EXO Thread

Official topics of Korean artists and groups
Craykyungce
Post Nov 09, 2014 @ 8:48 am

yo people ya gotta help me out here: when and where was this? Show's name? Halp

/¡\ Crayon Pop / VIXX \ BYG/ Nine Muses \ SKarf / Block B \ Beyoncé / EXO \ Tiny G / BTS \!/
Jac
Post Nov 09, 2014 @ 7:04 pm

Hahaha oh my god Chanyeol, you giant idiot. 
You gave the wrong person the flowers.
Hyunseung is literally giving him the "what the fuck?" face.

♥ V.I.P.♥ St☆rlight ♥ Shawol ♥ Exotic ♥ Baby ♥ BBC ♥ A+ ♥ A.R.M.Y ♥ DEEPS ♥ Storia ♥ B2uty ♥

Indigo92
Post Nov 09, 2014 @ 7:53 pm

Craykyungce wrote:yo people ya gotta help me out here: when and where was this? Show's name? Halp

Jac
Post Nov 26, 2014 @ 8:31 pm

Chanyeol in... a bra??

♥ V.I.P.♥ St☆rlight ♥ Shawol ♥ Exotic ♥ Baby ♥ BBC ♥ A+ ♥ A.R.M.Y ♥ DEEPS ♥ Storia ♥ B2uty ♥

esss
Post Dec 13, 2014 @ 8:49 pm

anjel5521 wrote:@Bromiscuous I think that's different than a live concert where they have no control over the situation and fans are screaming over every single interaction they have. But maybe it was interpreted wrongly. I just don't want it to go too far too soon. Poor babies :sad:

@babyhippo lol nothing, just ignore me. :P

Of course @SimplyNimNim. Sekai is perfection. In everything they do. <3

^ omg, I just watched the fancam of this again and it is srsly soooo cute. :sad:
Too bad the video's now private on youtube but luckily I download everything.
#50GBexofolder

Can I see the video? :D PLEASE??

terucake
Post Dec 23, 2014 @ 2:00 am

PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO HAS LISTENED TO THE LIVE ALBUM 

DID YOU ALL HEAR MY BABY'S SOLO TRACK
I'M ACTUALLY SHAKING

AND DID YOU HEAR THE REMIXED VERSION OF BLACK PEARL
(basically the same thing that was at the mamas)

MY HEART IS OH MY GOD AND THESE ARE THE ONLY TRACKS I'VE LISTENED TO OFF THE ALBUM

laila8
Post Dec 28, 2014 @ 5:37 pm

I know only one thing and is that Sehun needs to stop.
Seriously.

A maknae should not be(come) this sexy and tall.

D.O. has potential and is working on it, tho...

Sehun's transformation is scary.

cookiekk456
Post Dec 28, 2014 @ 10:14 pm

[quote="laila8"][/quote]SHOW SPOILER  I know only one thing and is that Sehun needs to stop.
Seriously.

A maknae should not be(come) this sexy and tall.

D.O. has potential and is working on it, tho...

Sehun's transformation is scary.

Bahahaha poor D.O he tried so hard to escape! He has his moments where he can be sexy. It's just overshadow by his cuteness and I'm gonna kill somebody face . Sehun on the other hand needs to sit in a corner and stop trying to seduce innocent fangirls  :frustrated:

laila8
Post Dec 29, 2014 @ 1:37 pm

cookiekk456 wrote:
Bahahaha poor D.O he tried so hard to escape! He has his moments where he can be sexy. It's just overshadow by his cuteness and I'm gonna kill somebody face . Sehun on the other hand needs to sit in a corner and stop trying to seduce innocent fangirls  :frustrated:

Exactly.
As if SHINee were not noona slayers enough now there is a whole bunch of EXO boys growing up into handsome guys. I cannot.
He is the maknae. Do the maknae, cute innocent and lovely.

This:

NO.

elfcloud
Post Dec 30, 2014 @ 12:14 am

DO is funny and innocent kkk

ELF_kshop on twitter trusted online kpop shop :)
visit elfkshop.blogspot.com
cookiekk456
Post Dec 30, 2014 @ 9:54 am

laila8 wrote:
cookiekk456 wrote:

Exactly.
As if SHINee were not noona slayers enough now there is a whole bunch of EXO boys growing up into handsome guys. I cannot.
He is the maknae. Do the maknae, cute innocent and lovely.

This:

NO.
Maybe some of the EXO members learned their ways from SHINee. Looking at you TaeKai  :lol:   I don't even think cute and innocent is in Sehun's vocabulary anymore. He's just like

NinhKidd
Post Feb 06, 2015 @ 2:30 pm

Hi
I made a game for EXO :) 
The idea is: Every member will challenge you a game base on his "super power" :D (include Kris and Luhan too!). When you pass all 12 members's game, it's the time to save the Tree Of Life and the EXO planet!

Sounds fun? :D Would you like to try it? Here the link for the game:
For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... dd.exogame
FOR iPhone/iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/exo-tre ... d939491904

And here some screen shots of the game:

Sorry for any convenience :)

supahchams
Post Mar 03, 2015 @ 4:11 am

Missing the exo thread  T.T

Krystal ❤ Key ❤ Sehun ❤ Hayoung ❤ Lee Jonghyun ❤ Yugyeom ❤ Jaehyo
Ghost
Post Mar 04, 2015 @ 3:37 pm

they released a promo vid for their second tour just wanted to let you Exotics or EXO-L know. I dont like EXO but I was looking under SHINee and I saw that they released it for EXO like a week ago.

laila8
Post Mar 07, 2015 @ 3:00 pm

Anyway people... the comeback.

Is it me or Call me daddy it's a title taken straight out of a fanfiction? If EROTIC became MIROTIC what will this become?
How will they change the lyric? Because this call me daddy thing is making me all...  :lol: :sad: :lol: :sad:
D.O. no, you're my son, please.
I just don't want to call anyone in EXO "daddy".
But it would be hilarious.

But I like it. Its sound. Very EXO-ish. Cannot wait.