Boy Group Official EXO Thread

Official topics of Korean artists and groups
bingugigi
Post Mar 07, 2015 @ 4:02 pm

ok so its apparently call me baby

move aside henry

cookiekk456
Post Mar 11, 2015 @ 8:00 pm

laila8 wrote:Anyway people... the comeback.

Is it me or Call me daddy it's a title taken straight out of a fanfiction? If EROTIC became MIROTIC what will this become?
How will they change the lyric? Because this call me daddy thing is making me all...  :lol: :sad: :lol: :sad:
D.O. no, you're my son, please.
I just don't want to call anyone in EXO "daddy".
But it would be hilarious.

But I like it. Its sound. Very EXO-ish. Cannot wait.

Bahaha EXO daddy fics must be booming now. No but seriously though the title is kindof creepy not gonna lie. I can't really imagine calling any of them daddy really (except for maybe Suho because money xD) Those lyrics though...no comment. I thought they would change it to oppa instead of daddy but judging by the fancam it looks like they changed it to baby. I'm slightly disappointed but it's less creepy so I'm glad.

Ghost
Post Mar 14, 2015 @ 7:30 am

Make or break year for EXO i guess.

Ghost
Post Mar 30, 2015 @ 10:30 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAXI_Q2OHx0

audio for Call me Baby. I actually like EXO cause of this song now :).

terucake
Post Mar 30, 2015 @ 11:09 am

has anyone heard the album yet bc oh my god el dorado is supreme

cookiekk456
Post Mar 30, 2015 @ 11:41 am

terucake wrote:has anyone heard the album yet bc oh my god el dorado is supreme

El dorodo is great but honestly what if (exo-k version) hands down has to be my favorite song on the album. It has that sexy R&B vibe which I absolutely love plus D.O's voice gave me an eargasm. #Petitionforkyungsoor&bsolo2k15

In fact this whole album gave of a sexy and mature vibe. Like can we talk about the moans in lady luck? I need translations to see if it was really necessary?

laila8
Post Mar 30, 2015 @ 1:29 pm

cookiekk456 wrote:
terucake wrote:has anyone heard the album yet bc oh my god el dorado is supreme

El dorodo is great but honestly what if (exo-k version) hands down has to be my favorite song on the album. It has that sexy R&B vibe which I absolutely love plus D.O's voice gave me an eargasm. #Petitionforkyungsoor&bsolo2k15

In fact this whole album gave of a sexy vibe. Like can we talk about the moans in lady luck? I need translations to see if it was really necessary?

I knew I had to hurry and listen to the whole thing.
D.O. Voice! I'll be back.

Ghost
Post Mar 31, 2015 @ 1:45 pm

OMG KAI LOOKS AWESOME SO DOES CHEN!! but they look great as ten :)

Ghost
Post Mar 31, 2015 @ 1:49 pm

other version :)

laila8
Post Mar 31, 2015 @ 4:19 pm

I'm absolutely disappointed about the chinese version, the video is out of sync.
I thought for a second that D.O. had joined EXO-M but maybe not. lol
I like the song, Tao looks more grown up, tall and masculine in it. I hate D.O.'s outfit, well, I hated half of what they are wearing in the mv...

Ya ya!

And the album! Eldorado is good but I'm starting to think that is better live, not really that good to listen, great to watch as a whole.
I'm still missing a few tracks I'll check later, but I'm pretty sure I'll buy some songs, yes.

A good comeback. And already millions of views!
Impressive.

cookiekk456
Post Mar 31, 2015 @ 4:41 pm

laila8 wrote:I'm absolutely disappointed about the chinese version, the video is out of sync.
I thought for a second that D.O. had joined EXO-M but maybe not. lol
I like the song, Tao looks more grown up, tall and masculine in it. I hate D.O.'s outfit, well, I hated half of what they are wearing in the mv...

Ya ya!

And the album! Eldorado is good but I'm starting to think that is better live, not really that good to listen, great to watch as a whole.
I'm still missing a few tracks I'll check later, but I'm pretty sure I'll buy some songs, yes.

A good comeback. And already millions of views!
Impressive.

They might as well have kept the K MV and put the chinese audio over it for the chinese version because there were barely any changes.

That's what I thought to. When I saw the live version thought it was so cool but after listening to the studio version it just lost some of its appeal.  It would make for a great MV though.

Ghost
Post Mar 31, 2015 @ 5:29 pm

I used to not like EXO at all but for some reason El Dorado and Call Me Baby made me love them. I mean I was always a Kai, Kris, and Luhanlover but now I love all of them and respect the voices of Baekyun and Chen now. ^_^*

laila8
Post Apr 02, 2015 @ 9:00 am

Ghost wrote:I used to not like EXO at all but for some reason El Dorado and Call Me Baby made me love them. I mean I was always a Kai, Kris, and Luhanlover but now I love all of them and respect the voices of Baekyun and Chen now. ^_^*

I kind of like them since Mama, tho I was not really into the group as "oh my gosh oppa!", more like "woah, cool song, cool dance, nice move". 
I only knew Kai and his impressive good look (he is such a perfect young model beauty) at first, then Tao with his wushu happened, and Lay being Lay.... then D.O. ruined everything, I respect his voice, talent an determination so much.

Now shame on Sehun for being all noona killer with his abuse of seductive glares and gestures, that turn me into a jiggly wibbly mess...

And I'm actually a fan of Baekhyun's voice... Le sigh.

Ghost
Post Apr 02, 2015 @ 5:44 pm

i wanna learn the call me baby dance and el dorado :) <3

Ghost
Post Apr 05, 2015 @ 6:00 am

OMG THE M COUNTDOWN IS HERE!!

They sang live!!!! OMG!!! They sounded great!! Dance moves were on point!!!

SORRY BUT KAI IS DANCING LIKE TAEMIN RIGHT NOW AND THE FEELS I JUST CANT HANDLE IT AND WITH HIS BACK INJURIES AND ALL I CANT HANDLE KAI RIGHT NOW LIKE OMYYYGURRRRD <3