They got a score of 10,000!!

exogalaxy
Post Apr 23, 2015 @ 3:18 pm

terucake wrote:has anyone heard the album yet bc oh my god el dorado is supreme

ikr  :smooch:  been on replay

There is no world without galaxy ~ ☆
Ghost
Post Apr 23, 2015 @ 6:49 pm

uhm if Tao leaves EXO im calling bullshit and suing SM.

laila8
Post Apr 24, 2015 @ 6:52 am

Ghost wrote:uhm if Tao leaves EXO im calling bullshit and suing SM.

Tao is one of my EXO bias, and one of my dearest kpop bias, I'm so confused right now.

I don't even know if it's SM to blame or not. He's so passionate about EXO that I can't think of him out of them.
But at the same time I guess it's hard to tell your father to shut up and leave you and your choices alone, after all it's true that working with SM is highly demanding and he always tried his best to fulfill his schedule no matter what.

I was also wondering if he was payed or not in this period, since I remember from other interviews to SM idols that appearences in music programmes where payed splitting among the members who performed. (Or so I understood)
I mean if he is allowed to rest but at the same time as long as he is not able to work he doesn't really get payed it's hard...

I can't. I was already worried for my baby and now this. I just wish him all the best and hope he won't get depression or something.

Seriously who thought EXO would become this mess when they debuted.
Successful, true. But a total mess too.

I don't even know what to think about Lay in EXO anymore. He's absolutely talented and lovable, but... ugh.
I hate (kpop fan) life.

terucake
Post Apr 24, 2015 @ 9:49 am

laila8 wrote:

Tao is one of my EXO bias, and one of my dearest kpop bias, I'm so confused right now.

I don't even know if it's SM to blame or not. He's so passionate about EXO that I can't think of him out of them.
But at the same time I guess it's hard to tell your father to shut up and leave you and your choices alone, after all it's true that working with SM is highly demanding and he always tried his best to fulfill his schedule no matter what.

I was also wondering if he was payed or not in this period, since I remember from other interviews to SM idols that appearences in music programmes where payed splitting among the members who performed. (Or so I understood)
I mean if he is allowed to rest but at the same time as long as he is not able to work he doesn't really get payed it's hard...

I can't. I was already worried for my baby and now this. I just wish him all the best and hope he won't get depression or something.

I don't even know what to think about Lay in EXO anymore. He's absolutely talented and lovable, but... ugh.
I hate (kpop fan) life.
Literally
My heart is aching for Lay especially, not just because he's my bias, but because his brothers are leaving one by one and he's practically the only Chinese member left. And he's kinda hung up there because of his new workshop and other activities in China; he'd probably pay major consequences if he decided to call it quits right now.

Shit's a mess and I'm almost 100% done with it. Lay is basically my last straw for all of this.

Ghost
Post Apr 24, 2015 @ 11:33 am

terucake wrote:
laila8 wrote:

I hate (kpop fan) life.
Literally
My heart is aching for Lay especially, not just because he's my bias, but because his brothers are leaving one by one and he's practically the only Chinese member left. And he's kinda hung up there because of his new workshop and other activities in China; he'd probably pay major consequences if he decided to call it quits right now.

Shit's a mess and I'm almost 100% done with it. Lay is basically my last straw for all of this.

Well uhm.... I hate to burst your bubble with that straw but uhm.... http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/195295/20150423/sm-entertainment-exo-lay-instagram.htm

Cr: Kpopstarz.com.

Ghost
Post Apr 24, 2015 @ 11:35 am

Well a Korean member may leave EXO also and my bet is Kai because like, his waist injury is like not cool for him to still preform with and I feel bad for him. If he does leave the 5 of them can make a new group called EXOtics :). Kris, Luhan, Lay, Tao, Kai. I mean SM lost all of their good dancers if Tao, Kai, and Lay leave... Luhan left so they lost their second best dancer, Kris is an amazing singer!! LIKE holy shit! I wonder why SM never let Kris sing before or Kai because Kai and Kris have really nice singing voices...

Then Luhan's voice...

I am going to miss EXO-M.... :(.. but when ChenKai leaves im done with EXO.. there is no one else in EXO I like after Chen and Kai leave if they do :(.

But I guess I can give a treat to everyone for fun with my two fav members in EXO :).

ThatAwkwardPenguin
Post May 11, 2015 @ 11:46 am

Ghost wrote:
terucake wrote:
laila8 wrote:Ghost wrote :

Well uhm.... I hate to burst your bubble with that straw but uhm.... http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/195295/20150423/sm-entertainment-exo-lay-instagram.htm

That article seems really dodgy to me. :-? "Alleged SM C&C employee"... And then he deletes his account when the Tweet goes viral? I mean, it makes sense that he would delete it, but still, it seems so fishy.

Ghost
Post May 11, 2015 @ 11:55 am

ThatAwkwardPenguin wrote:
Ghost wrote:
terucake wrote:

That article seems really dodgy to me. :-? "Alleged SM C&C employee"... And then he deletes his account when the Tweet goes viral? I mean, it makes sense that he would delete it, but still, it seems so fishy.

Yeah just wanted to let you all know tho.. Tao is staying he just went to the United States, he is probably either going for treatment or maybe studying??

ThatAwkwardPenguin
Post May 11, 2015 @ 12:06 pm

Ghost wrote:
Ghost wrote:Well uhm.... I hate to burst your bubble with that straw but uhm.... http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/195295/20150423/sm-entertainment-exo-lay-instagram.htm

Yeah just wanted to let you all know tho.. Tao is staying he just went to the United States, he is probably either going for treatment or maybe studying??
I read about that, too, and it sounds like another dodgy baseless rumour.  :-? Going to the US for treatment would make sense, but what would he be studying for? o.o Besides, for all we know, he could be sitting in the living room with an elevated leg playing Mario Kart with his dad feeding him rice cakes. Let's not read too much into the speculations and wind ourselves up. ^_^*

Ghost
Post May 13, 2015 @ 12:00 am

Ghost wrote:
ThatAwkwardPenguin wrote:That article seems really dodgy to me. :-? "Alleged SM C&C employee"... And then he deletes his account when the Tweet goes viral? I mean, it makes sense that he would delete it, but still, it seems so fishy.

I read about that, too, and it sounds like another dodgy baseless rumour.  :-? Going to the US for treatment would make sense, but what would he be studying for? o.o Besides, for all we know, he could be sitting in the living room with an elevated leg playing Mario Kart with his dad feeding him rice cakes. Let's not read too much into the speculations and wind ourselves up. ^_^*

He is probably just taking a break the kid got injured so many times he deserves it, Kai does also with his waist injury...

PotatoBae
Post Sep 26, 2015 @ 2:29 pm

Nuu this thread died T^T ?
let's revive it again

I'll be posting updates and hope for someone to comeback and help in reviving this thread #Prayingcircle

PotatoBae
Post Sep 26, 2015 @ 2:40 pm

[TRANS/mr.virtue] 150925 News Article #MCBaekhyun

PotatoBae
Post Sep 26, 2015 @ 3:00 pm

150926 cecithailand instagram update - SEHUN CHANYEOL                 

PotatoBae
Post Sep 27, 2015 @ 4:32 am

150927 MBC Section TV Interview Baekhyun cut with Eng sub

[dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x37w38k[/dailymotion]