Back to Top!

Boy Group Official EXO Thread

Official topics of Korean artists and groups
Hiram
Post May 20, 2013 @ 11:14 am

shaelfbabytic wrote:
Hiram wrote:
shaelfbabytic wrote:Hello Exotics! Can i join too for a while?

Yes, please join who are your biases? :)

thanks :)
my biases are Baekhyun and Luhan...but i like D.O and Tao too :)

Yay, another Luhan lover! Luhan is my bias too but I really love them all


shaelfbabytic
Post May 20, 2013 @ 11:21 am

Hiram wrote:
shaelfbabytic wrote:
Hiram wrote:Yay, another Luhan lover! Luhan is my bias too but I really love them all

i guess they are the most popular ppl in Exo between fans...or maybe i'm totally wrong


~ SuperJunior ~ SHINee ~ B.A.P ~ EXO
Korinn3
Post May 20, 2013 @ 3:52 pm

Exotics :)


Korina ♡ 130820| #antikimsunggyu |Suho's Princess Nana's wife]
amatue
Post May 20, 2013 @ 4:16 pm

More info on EXO's new album :drool:


[INFO] Regarding EXO's new album, there are two version. First one is Korean ver. Second one is Chinese ver. (source: press release from SM)

[INFO] 'My Lady', 'Baby, Don't Cry' is also contained in EXO's new album

[TRANS] EXO's full album will consist of 10 songs.

EXO to release their first full-length album "XOXO" Korean and Chinese ver. on June 3 consisting of 10 songs


source: NATE NEWS http://news.nate.com/view/20130521n04357


huhlo
Post May 20, 2013 @ 5:03 pm

Dropping this off:


shaelfbabytic
Post May 20, 2013 @ 11:39 pm

hello :)


~ SuperJunior ~ SHINee ~ B.A.P ~ EXO
BuYong
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:20 am

Hello everyone, I love exo too!!


Truekma
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:22 am

well I suppose since this thread is far less busy than on AKP, I'll join in <3

I wanted to put Tao in my sig but we're only allowed one image >>;;;


[INFO] 'My Lady', 'Baby, Don't Cry' is also contained in EXO's new album
^
Omg....Baby Don't Cry ugh yes!!!!!


#SHAMEXO
Chanceykk
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:25 am

BuYong wrote:Hello everyone, I love exo too!!

Welcome~
Truekma wrote:well I suppose since this thread is far less busy than on AKP, I'll join in <3

I wanted to put Tao in my sig but we're only allowed one image >>;;;


[INFO] 'My Lady', 'Baby, Don't Cry' is also contained in EXO's new album
^
Omg....Baby Don't Cry ugh yes!!!!!

Haha, that's what I was like when I posted on this one the other day, thought I would join in while I had the chance since the one on AKP was so busy or well especially after the news on comeback. xD


BuYong
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:27 am

Chanceykk wrote:
BuYong wrote:Hello everyone, I love exo too!!

Welcome~
Truekma wrote:well I suppose since this thread is far less busy than on AKP, I'll join in <3

I wanted to put Tao in my sig but we're only allowed one image >>;;;


[INFO] 'My Lady', 'Baby, Don't Cry' is also contained in EXO's new album
^
Omg....Baby Don't Cry ugh yes!!!!!

Haha, that's what I was like when I posted on this one the other day, thought I would join in while I had the chance since the one on AKP was so busy or well especially after the news on comeback. xD

yeah, me too. it's like the first time i ever understand what's going on


Chanceykk
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:34 am

BuYong wrote:yeah, me too. it's like the first time i ever understand what's going on

LOL, yeah I know what you mean. So who's your bias? C:


Truekma
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:35 am

Chanceykk wrote:
BuYong wrote:Hello everyone, I love exo too!!

Welcome~
Truekma wrote:well I suppose since this thread is far less busy than on AKP, I'll join in <3

I wanted to put Tao in my sig but we're only allowed one image >>;;;


[INFO] 'My Lady', 'Baby, Don't Cry' is also contained in EXO's new album
^
Omg....Baby Don't Cry ugh yes!!!!!

Haha, that's what I was like when I posted on this one the other day, thought I would join in while I had the chance since the one on AKP was so busy or well especially after the news on comeback. xD

hahahaha yes yes I think I missed joining the exo thread on AKP really, although I'm an exotic :(


#SHAMEXO
Chanceykk
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:39 am

Truekma wrote:hahahaha yes yes I think I missed joining the exo thread on AKP really, although I'm an exotic :(

Saaaame. I was actually going to but then since I knew the forum was changing I hesitated again. :C
I just realised you wouldn't have gotten my last post to you on the LC9 thread because we lost half of our posts. And I went gif happy on that post too. ;A;


BuYong
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:40 am

Chanceykk wrote:
BuYong wrote:yeah, me too. it's like the first time i ever understand what's going on

LOL, yeah I know what you mean. So who's your bias? C:

Luhan is my bias but I really like Lay too <3


Chanceykk
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:42 am

BuYong wrote:
Chanceykk wrote:
BuYong wrote:yeah, me too. it's like the first time i ever understand what's going on

LOL, yeah I know what you mean. So who's your bias? C:

Luhan is my bias but I really like Lay too <3

OMG, T.T My bias is Yixing. Ugh, he's just so perfect and I ship Layhan, LOL. <3