Back to Top!

Boy Group Official LC9 Thread

Official topics of Korean artists and groups
PanicInParadise
Post May 21, 2013 @ 4:50 am

some Eden eyecandy for you all <3


Truekma
Post May 21, 2013 @ 4:51 am

PanicInParadise wrote:some Eden eyecandy for you all <3

dead dead dead


#SHAMEXO
Sephy
Post May 21, 2013 @ 4:51 am

PanicInParadise wrote:some Eden eyecandy for you all <3

:smooch: :smooch:


Fall in love, stay in love, and it will decide everything

Chanceykk
Post May 21, 2013 @ 4:52 am

PanicInParadise wrote:lol I wanted to talk with you guys as well but there was no reply to this thread so I thought there were no Luxuries here

I didn't even noticed this thread was already made on here. I was just on the VIXX thread and the occasional welcome threads. ;A;
And I didn't know anyone was on here either since so many people went to different forums. T.T


aclassyteaparty
Post May 21, 2013 @ 4:52 am

PanicInParadise wrote:
aclassyteaparty wrote:Hi everyone~ some of you may remember me from the LC9 thread on AKP, even though I wasn't really that active.

Anyway, just wanted to stop by and say hi <3
I might join you every once in a while, when I have something to talk about~

Hi there :D:D
I remember your username, but you had another DP, right? XD


Yeah, my dp was different. I just wanted to start fresh since we're on a new forum <3


i'm not here to entertain you, i'm here to educate you
PanicInParadise
Post May 21, 2013 @ 4:54 am

Chanceykk wrote:
PanicInParadise wrote:lol I wanted to talk with you guys as well but there was no reply to this thread so I thought there were no Luxuries here

I didn't even noticed this thread was already made on here. I was just on the VIXX thread and the occasional welcome threads. ;A;
And I didn't know anyone was on here either since so many people went to different forums. T.T

we migrated from forum to forum... and we ended up here <3 most of us at least xDD


Chanceykk
Post May 21, 2013 @ 4:57 am

PanicInParadise wrote:we migrated from forum to forum... and we ended up here <3 most of us at least xDD

Yeah, I only lurked on the other forums more to see if there were any updates on what's going on but I like this site. It's comfortable and plus the smilies are so freakin' cute. xD But I'm glad everyone is kind of coming together now at least. <3


Sephy
Post May 21, 2013 @ 5:00 am

Chanceykk wrote:
PanicInParadise wrote:we migrated from forum to forum... and we ended up here <3 most of us at least xDD

Yeah, I only lurked on the other forums more to see if there were any updates on what's going on but I like this site. It's comfortable and plus the smilies are so freakin' cute. xD But I'm glad everyone is kind of coming together now at least. <3

The selca uploading thing is addicting as hell, too :embarassed:


Fall in love, stay in love, and it will decide everything

Chanceykk
Post May 21, 2013 @ 5:02 am

Sephy wrote:The selca uploading thing is addicting as hell, too :embarassed:

I haven't uploaded any yet but I've approved so many that I'm level 2 now, lol. :embarassed:


Sephy
Post May 21, 2013 @ 5:06 am

Chanceykk wrote:
Sephy wrote:The selca uploading thing is addicting as hell, too :embarassed:

I haven't uploaded any yet but I've approved so many that I'm level 2 now, lol. :embarassed:

I keep uploading selcas T.T T.T


Fall in love, stay in love, and it will decide everything

PanicInParadise
Post May 21, 2013 @ 5:08 am

Sephy wrote:
Chanceykk wrote:
Sephy wrote:The selca uploading thing is addicting as hell, too :embarassed:

I haven't uploaded any yet but I've approved so many that I'm level 2 now, lol. :embarassed:

I keep uploading selcas T.T T.T

lol me too xDD
It's addicting <3


Chanceykk
Post May 21, 2013 @ 5:19 am

@PanicInParadise I can tell you're addicted to it. xD I think I've approved most of the ones you're putting up. <3


PanicInParadise
Post May 21, 2013 @ 5:23 am

Chanceykk wrote:@PanicInParadise I can tell you're addicted to it. xD I think I've approved most of the ones you're putting up. <3

xDD lol
yeah, I got a lot of C-Clown selcas in my computer so I tought I should upload them :P


Sephy
Post May 21, 2013 @ 5:23 am

PanicInParadise wrote:
Chanceykk wrote:@PanicInParadise I can tell you're addicted to it. xD I think I've approved most of the ones you're putting up. <3

xDD lol
yeah, I got a lot of C-Clown selcas in my computer so I tought I should upload them :P

I can tell lol
I keep approving yours <3


Fall in love, stay in love, and it will decide everything

Chanceykk
Post May 21, 2013 @ 5:27 am

PanicInParadise wrote:xDD lol
yeah, I got a lot of C-Clown selcas in my computer so I tought I should upload them :P

Guess that makes sense, LOL. I'll probably start putting some on soon but I just keep refreshing the page and approving. It's almost become a habit now, lol. xD