Back to Top!

Boy Group Official LC9 Thread

Official topics of Korean artists and groups
Truekma
Post May 21, 2013 @ 2:49 am

Chanceykk wrote:Ah~ It's good to talk to you all again though. I've been seriously deprived since AKP went down~ ;_____;
I noticed the C-Clown thread had a lot of people from before but apart from everyone here now, I haven't seen many people from the LC9 thread.

Oh... what do you guys think of our new name? Love Beat? :-?

I'm used to thinking its Luxuries...so Love Beat seems a bit odd. It's not really bad though, so I guess we'll probably all get used to it soon enough : O

#SHAMEXO
Chanceykk
Post May 21, 2013 @ 2:50 am

source/credit: lc9network.tumblr.com
He's doing it again with his mouth. He can never seem to keep it closed in pictures~ xD

PanicInParadise
Post May 21, 2013 @ 2:50 am

Chanceykk wrote:Ah~ It's good to talk to you all again though. I've been seriously deprived since AKP went down~ ;_____;
I noticed the C-Clown thread had a lot of people from before but apart from everyone here now, I haven't seen many people from the LC9 thread.

Oh... what do you guys think of our new name? Love Beat? :-?

yeah, we announced each other in the C-Clown thread to come here so that's why most of us are here

I liked Luxury more </3

Parco
Post May 21, 2013 @ 2:51 am

@chanceykk
Guuuurl I missed you so much. ;_; I miss all the luxuries in AKP, especially the J.Hyo wives. ;_;

Here's a hot pic of J.Hyo chancey <3

Y U R I ♥ C H I N E N
Chanceykk
Post May 21, 2013 @ 2:51 am

Sephy wrote:I was just waiting for you guys to make a thread T.T I didn't notice there was already one

I think there's actually two on here. xD I only just noticed it too. :-?

PanicInParadise
Post May 21, 2013 @ 2:53 am

Parco wrote:@chanceykk
Guuuurl I missed you so much. ;_; I miss all the luxuries in AKP, especially the J.Hyo wives. ;_;

Here's a hot pic of J.Hyo chancey <3

lol we need Wardah here xDD
who's gonna trow bricks at us? *sigh*

tabloholic
Post May 21, 2013 @ 2:54 am

I'm sorry, but those teaser pics are the worst teaser pics I have ever seen.

I like Eden.

Parco
Post May 21, 2013 @ 2:55 am

tabloholic wrote:I'm sorry, but those teaser pics are the worst teaser pics I have ever seen.

I like Eden.

Don't worry, most of us hated it as well. I personally hate their teaser pics. >:{

PanicInParadise wrote:lol we need Wardah here xDD
who's gonna trow bricks at us? *sigh*

WHERE IS WARDAH? ;_____; I miss her.

Y U R I ♥ C H I N E N
PanicInParadise
Post May 21, 2013 @ 2:55 am

tabloholic wrote:I'm sorry, but those teaser pics are the worst teaser pics I have ever seen.

I like Eden.

Eden is taken :P

Truekma
Post May 21, 2013 @ 2:56 am

I like Eden.

Don't we all like Eden :smooch:

#SHAMEXO
Chanceykk
Post May 21, 2013 @ 2:57 am

@Truekma Yeah, they announced it the other day... Came from MaMa Beat and then something about just adding in love there. It might be a bit odd when they stop promoting MaMa Beat though. :-?

@PanicInParadise Ah, I see. I kept trying to check up on the LC9 thread to see if anyone one was there but since we weren't supposed to be on AKP yet I didn't get a chance before it stopped working again. Seems like we've lost loads of posts though because the last conversation on there I remember being from awhile ago... ;A; I know, I like Luxury/Luxuries more too. :C

@Parco I missed you too~ And all the J.Hyo spamming and fights~ I was so lost without it all. ;_____;
OMG, I saw that picture the other day and really wanted to post it on the thread, it sucks so much not being able to. He's just so afsfkdjkadjgjad'gk' <3

Chanceykk
Post May 21, 2013 @ 2:58 am

I like Eden.

Yeah... I think most people thought that tbh. xD
Who doesn't like E.Den? <3

PanicInParadise
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:01 am

@Chanceykk yeah, a lot of post were lost :( this happened in the C-Clown thread so I assume is like that for all of them :\
but at least I hope when we'll get back the other people will still be there.
Btw, I asked this on akp before it got closed again, when did you guys get to 553 pages? XDDD

tabloholic
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:02 am

PanicInParadise wrote:

I like Eden.

Eden is taken :P

I'm not surprised T.T

Chanceykk
Post May 21, 2013 @ 3:04 am

PanicInParadise wrote:@Chanceykk yeah, a lot of post were lost :( this happened in the C-Clown thread so I assume is like that for all of them :\
but at least I hope when we'll get back the other people will still be there.
Btw, I asked this on akp before it got closed again, when did you guys get to 553 pages? XDDD

I think some threads were safe. I remember reading a new thread on AKP before it stopped working again saying something about a couple threads having all their pages and posts. I guess we'll just have to wait until we can get on and see what's happened.
I think the amount of posts per page got a lot less? Because we were only about half of that when the forum went down. xD