Back to Top!

Boy Group Official LC9 Thread

Official topics of Korean artists and groups
Mir_Mira
Post Oct 18, 2013 @ 1:37 pm

Year because their rookies mate like Bangtan Boys and History already make a comeback while they haven't.

Thank you so much kdragonkwon. Mwahhh mwahh
CatLady
Post Oct 24, 2013 @ 12:20 pm

Omg, their show is so cute. I don't really know what they are doing with no sub but its funny and I'm happy to see them again. I kind of forgot about them. T_T

J-Arc
Post Nov 01, 2013 @ 3:28 pm

I guess they're a fan of WINNER, because they were there at the finale

J-Arc
Post Nov 08, 2013 @ 4:30 am

WTF why don't they let Jun sing more often. I love the tone of his voice

Junstarr
Post Jan 09, 2014 @ 11:08 am

King has some cool super saiyan hair i want that :serious:

suvizzz
Post Feb 24, 2014 @ 5:33 am

Yesterday was Jun's birthday

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY YOU CUTIE! <3

doyouwannabe
Post May 17, 2014 @ 1:07 pm

What's the name of the guy who was top left on the Skirmish album cover?

laury
Post May 17, 2014 @ 1:11 pm

doyouwannabe wrote:What's the name of the guy who was top left on the Skirmish album cover?

Him? That's Rasa. Leaving for the army >:(

doyouwannabe
Post May 17, 2014 @ 1:22 pm

laury wrote:Him? That's Rasa. Leaving for the army >:([/center]

...T.T

Oh damn.

laury
Post May 17, 2014 @ 1:26 pm

doyouwannabe wrote:...T.T

Oh damn.

Yeah it's unfortunate.. idk what happened to this group, I liked them so much when they debuted (which was over a year ago) and since then, there is been no news of a comeback or whatsoever.

doyouwannabe
Post May 17, 2014 @ 1:30 pm

laury wrote:Yeah it's unfortunate.. idk what happened to this group, I liked them so much when they debuted (which was over a year ago) and since then, there is been no news of a comeback or whatsoever.

How strange - it's not even like it's some unknown company either. I literally only just listened to their mini - it's a shame because I'm loving it.

laury
Post May 17, 2014 @ 3:56 pm

doyouwannabe wrote:How strange - it's not even like it's some unknown company either. I literally only just listened to their mini - it's a shame because I'm loving it.

IKR? I love that album too. I mean, some of the members are still pretty active on twitter, and I just checked Rasa's and looks he's already doing his military service, I'm just hoping he'll return to the group once he's done, but from his tweets it seems like he is intending to so yay. It's just that comeback-wise there has been no information at all from the company.

SHOW SPOILER Hair gone v_v

Kaylapie34
Post Feb 09, 2015 @ 9:30 am

I love LC9 so much but so sad that E.Den left and Rasa in the military.   Come back sooon </3 

I don't want to go back to school... -_-